Public opinions needed!

DeletedUser

Hello W32 community, i have been struck with a idea and i come to you for a opinion.

I have been thinking about starting up my own interviews. It wouldnt be a newspaper (dont have time for that) but it would be a nice little read where you can find out some info on W32's top tribes/leaders/players.

It is later into the world thought than most interview thread which usually start at begining of the world.

So i was just going to ask to make sure i dont make a complete fool out of myself. Do you think it would be good to have a interview thread? If not my considerate heart will handle :D

much <3
Sugar

DeletedUser

I used to do a weekly newsletter and interview in W21. People seemed to find them slightly interesting, but they get very redundant quick, not many interesting people to interview after the first half a dozen or so, and the actually interesting questions come far and few between, since of course no tribe wants to disclose their secrets to the public forums.

If you'd like to feel free though, I wouldn't object. I probably wouldn't read it, but i'm sure a lot of other people would be interested. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think it'd be interesting, as long as it is not biased :)

DeletedUser

I agree with IFY, so long as it isn't biased, I would enjoy reading interviews from various players in this world.

bite.me

Yeah, I would read it as long as its anti-Hate. Kind of contradicts Apache's opinion though :(

DeletedUser

I could help you by being a reporter :icon_wink:

I can also take interveiws you get and make it in newsletter format

DeletedUser73160

Sounds like a good idea :D. Though dont be biased in your reporting

DeletedUser2119

think similer has been tried already twice on this world

DeletedUser

Good idea, I have myself thought about making a newsletter in w32. Like every 3 months or so. And well if you want info on whats really going on in w32, and what have been going on since the world started.. ask me...;) I have plenty of info, that I for a long time have been thinking about sharing with the rest of w32, simply freedom of speech....

DeletedUser

I'm game for it, sound like a good idea and as long as they are spaced far enough apart and not too long they will remain interesting.

DeletedUser

I think its a great idea. And i hope you go through with it.

People are saying to make it unbiased, but i think it would be interesting if you did a informational piece, and then gave your opinion about it. Possibly what you conclude from what someone you interview says.

DeletedUser75964

I thinks its a good idea, I would really like to see mist in an interview. lol

DeletedUser

I thinks its a good idea, I would really like to see mist in an interview. lol

Finding an interviewer may be a problem. People within 500 metres of Celtic Mist tend to void their bowels and get fear-related mental illnesses:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Finding an interviewer may be a problem. People within 500 metres of Celtic Mist tend to void their bowels and get fear-related mental illnesses:icon_eek:

ill do it, i even got me own pair of handcuffs :D