Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

Yes yes, good for you. But that was not the question. Your reason for merging isn't as simple as inactivity, as true as it may be, for as the saying goes:

"A man always has two reasons for doing anything: a good reason and the real reason."

Now I will not go and say you are merging because you are a bunch of 'huggerszzzzzz'; however you can not deny that your merge was 'necessary' and the 'best course of action' to win the world without fighting, non?

It actually was the main reason tbh. Even one of WINs dukes went inactive.

DeletedUser

Once again... The Have-Nots are whining... sniffling... resorting to Straw grasping... and not checking the Score Board over the last 6-8 weeks.

It's time for Punch! to Nut Up or Shutup!

Throw something our way that will dazzle us with your prowess offensively.
Create an OP that will turn the tide in this war in your favor.

And Lastly: If you are shocked/apalled/stunned by this merge then you are more delusional then we even thought. Denial is not a river in Egypt kiddies. Accept the inevitable and listen to Zach and delete and end your embarassment.

There is a chant eminating from the #1 tribe in w54 and It's SCOREBOARD!!! repeated over and over again.

Seacrest Out!

DeletedUser

Yup We all suck, I'm just start nobling barbs now :icon_cry:

As a whole. Correct. As individuals you have some awesome characters and players.

So I stand by my statement. You are a Poor excuse for a tribe.

DeletedUser

As a whole. Correct. As individuals you have some awesome characters and players.

So I stand by my statement. You are a Poor excuse for a tribe.

you are a poor excuse for a player, and your tribe is nothing.

DeletedUser

you are a poor excuse for a player, and your tribe is nothing.

Should I say I'm rubber and you're glue next, Zach?

At least you are unoriginal.. That's a positive trait in any leader.

When your tribe reverses the current trend then I will stand corrected... otherwise you are a fail tribe in a world that will be over in 6-10 months.

You had your opportunity and blew it. Take your fate like an adult, hit delete account and start your Grand Experiment in futility someplace else.

DeletedUser

Should I say I'm rubber and you're glue next, Zach?

At least you are unoriginal.. That's a positive trait in any leader.

When your tribe reverses the current trend then I will stand corrected... otherwise you are a fail tribe in a world that will be over in 6-10 months.

You had your opportunity and blew it. Take your fate like an adult, hit delete account and start your Grand Experiment in futility someplace else.

delete? your gonna have to take EVERY single village i own for that to happen, which i doubt you or your tribe is capable of doing so, if you haven't heard, im pretty amazing :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah i gotta wait till you go inactive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought we only took 2 players from ABN is that considered a group?

DeletedUser

cal, I dont owe you or anyone else an explantion. As I said, the reason for the merge was increasing inactivity, a WIN duke quitting, and how close us and WIN have become. Interpret it however you want but thats all there is to it.

zach, the post you quoted had me saying the word hugging, not merging. Though perhaps my usage of the word merging was not used properly in that earlier post. The point I was trying to make was Punch have 'hugged' just as much if not more than we have.

And bushido, idk, I thought there were more than 2. can think of altagracie, lionhead, and haken off the top of my head, dont know if there were more.

DeletedUser

Hey mod,

|RAW| and WIN! have merged, there already is a new thread so is this tread gonna be closed?

Ravi

DeletedUser

like the nub's hugging in the south (nod)

interesting

Side 1:
Tribes: |RAW|
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!

Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,207
Side 2: 257
Difference: 950
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11,278,652
Side 2: 2,421,791
Difference: 8,856,861

i would be saying what are the tribal hugers of the north doing

I would suggest u download simcity and talk about your skills there as u haven got any on world 54 zachary

DeletedUser

Like I said:

SCOREBOARD!!!
SCOREBOARD!!!
SCOREBOARD!!!
SCOREBOARD!!!