Pure Epicness within PWC :) ENJOY!

DeletedUser

Can't wait to see the war between INSO and PWC and ORION. While Bey0nd holds orion in the west. And TR supports Bey0nd. That's my opinion.

DeletedUser

Cyndy, I would love too. But, there are a few boundaries in my way. But if there is an account available, I would happily accept it.

DeletedUser

hey

The PWC has broken its word and the 7 days should now be null and void..thus meaning inso should have free right to fire back at anyone the choose on your side.

i am pretty inactive and my villages are all empty feel free =)

DeletedUser

i'll be sure to send that info to my freinds in inso and let them know you would like to be nobled first.

DeletedUser

Someone told me you were playing? Course I heard that a while ago so is it true?

LOL no...noely of inso got me started in this game..and bezerker was a good freind in game as well..so i stay in touch with them. besides if it was i would be announcing it...that would be an instant nukeing...so no thanks to that....

DeletedUser

LOL no...noely of inso got me started in this game..and bezerker was a good freind in game as well..so i stay in touch with them. besides if it was i would be announcing it...that would be an instant nukeing...so no thanks to that....

Oh shrek, you know I can put my nice hat on once in awhile. Besides I was never in on all that before stuff anyways. I think I was getting my butt nuked by NOVA at the time. Come on there ought to be an account somewhere you can play..........

DeletedUser

Oh shrek, you know I can put my nice hat on once in awhile. Besides I was never in on all that before stuff anyways. I think I was getting my butt nuked by NOVA at the time. Come on there ought to be an account somewhere you can play..........

it has been offered..but i declined....w13 has some bad blood for me....and the wise course is to avoid that bad blood , not saying you...but i still have enemies..not matter how long ago...and no noely nothing in pwc...though if i was to get one i would have to nuke you just for the fun of it!

DeletedUser45372

it has been offered..but i declined....w13 has some bad blood for me....and the wise course is to avoid that bad blood , not saying you...but i still have enemies..not matter how long ago...and no noely nothing in pwc...though if i was to get one i would have to nuke you just for the fun of it!

LOL... I was kind of hoping that F-N-U made it this far so I could take his villages...

jimmy513

Wow, I remember that guy, lol.

Old NOVA player, right?

Anyone ever find out what F-N-U stood for?!?!

LOL

DeletedUser45372

I would say it, but i'd get banned/infracted...
rhymes with tucking jiggas up? lol

I haven't spoken with him since I called him out on PB.com forums... said that he was a 12 year old and wondered if he even played paintball... kinda shut him down.

jimmy513

Haha, I caught your little rhyme.

Thanks for that, he never revealed what it was from what I remember.

I remember the best guess I ever heard was "First Name Unknown"

How often do you play paintball Noely?

DeletedUser45372

During a tournament season, every weekend... when its the down time... i try for every weekend.

DeletedUser

During a tournament season, every weekend... when its the down time... i try for every weekend.

been 2 and half years for me now...i miss it but i am not in any condition to be sloggin around in all that gear in this heat...i would die...So i just keep the guns cleaned and oil and ervery now and then sit there with a bottle of crown and my guns an remember the good old days

DeletedUser

been 2 and half years for me now...i miss it but i am not in any condition to be sloggin around in all that gear in this heat...i would die...So i just keep the guns cleaned and oil and ervery now and then sit there with a bottle of crown and my guns an remember the good old days

what about target practice? doesn't hurt to keep the 6th sence active, lol.

Paintballing is great, i only go once or twice a year, but its a fun day out.

Fefalas

isnt it a dang expensive sport 0_o i mean i paintball sometimes as a fun day out just like the sarg :p but DAMN i wouldnt recommend spraying cause those bullets cost alot! xD