Pwn fam

DeletedUser

what happened to the PWN fam and the pwn35 and 45 etc i left this world a long time ago and they were destroying the world? can anyone who remember tell me.

DeletedUser

° They were destroying the world?
° pwn35 changed name to DA, and are in RAW family now
° pwn45?
° BIRD fam changed name to OB, and are in DNS family now

(think im correct :$ to long ago)

DeletedUser

BIRD fam split into BIRD-ADHD-BIRDIE.

BIRDIE-ADHD are now in DNS
most of BIRD is in RAW and are still pathetic cowards =)

yungoe

PwN47 became K47 and merged into DNS, half of which got eaten by OB (merger of ADHD and Birdie) and Plague.

DeletedUser

and now we all make fun of them
they are the laughing stock :)

DeletedUser

just leave the subject alone, before we get ex-PwN members demanding respect for the family and the rest not giving it, causing a long and normally boring flame war.

.dan.101

just leave the subject alone, before we get ex-PwN members demanding respect for the family and the rest not giving it, causing a long and normally boring flame war.

Respect me. Biatch.

yungoe

I'm not going to type all my flame again. I'll just copy paste my previous posts. :)

yungoe

no, the whether or not you're in PwN was the preliminary round of getting my respect. being in PwN was the fail side.

Fail side? Considering every tribe is on the fail side except the tribe that wins that world I don't consider that a bad thing... :icon_wink:

I know you meant sth else, but i cbb

/lazy

DeletedUser

pwn were like -|-
dont flip at me for comparing you to that
i don't mean in management
i mean they had there day
and now they are gone

DeletedUser

aye
but were other tribes as successful as these two
maybe they get ridiculed but back in there time of power they werent (as much)

DeletedUser

yes they were good
but remember the fail tribes?
you know there were some