PwN

DeletedUser

PwN....i will be m aking a tribe known as PWN..here...pwnzors..we will tr yto be a strong K tribe...and expand into a newer K ..i have years of experience..behind..me all who join wont regret it..i assure you of that
:)

DeletedUser

you have years of experienced and your using an old tag that's been used a lot

DeletedUser

PwN....i will be m aking a tribe known as PWN..here...pwnzors..we will tr yto be a strong K tribe...and expand into a newer K ..i have years of experience..behind..me all who join wont regret it..i assure you of that
:)
LOL not you again...

DeletedUser

Need I say more?

You quite clearly do not have the experience you claim. Even if I threw the join date out the window, based on your past posts and tom-foolery on the w24 forums it is quite clear that your tribe will fail quickly. I suggest joining one of the vast multitudes of tribes that will no doubt spring up. Most of these will of course no doubt fail, but atleast it wouldn't be your fault that it failed... :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Need I say more?

You quite clearly do not have the experience you claim. Even if I threw the join date out the window, based on your past posts and tom-foolery on the w24 forums it is quite clear that your tribe will fail quickly. I suggest joining one of the vast multitudes of tribes that will no doubt spring up. Most of these will of course no doubt fail, but atleast it wouldn't be your fault that it failed... :icon_rolleyes:

Actually it is true, if I joined his tribe and got Baron and/or Duke status, I would not regret it. I think he would though.

DeletedUser

Actually it is true, if I joined his tribe and got Baron and/or Duke status, I would not regret it. I think he would though.

I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting world ....:icon_eek:

I think there is room for some noob tribes also.... go ahead and good luck mate...

Nauzhror

I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting world ....:icon_eek:

I think there is room for some noob tribes also.... go ahead and good luck mate...

There's always room for noob tribes, they make juicy farms. Nothing pleases me more than a pointwhore placed near me.