[PWOT] declares an historic party at [ARG!] villages across the world

DeletedUser

Pursuant to the PWOT charter of rights and freedoms, we do humbly announce that we wish to celebrate an historic party. The party is one of discovery, of hope and of celebrating a new chafeless saddle.

In preparation for the party PWOT has sent envoys to our nautical friends the pirates of ARG! The envoys will make their way to ARG! townships filled with love in their hearts and loins; also, they bring cake.

It may seem unclear as to why PWOT is willing to share our cake with the pirates of ARG! but I assure you it is because of our mutual admiration for all things nautical.

Each PWOT envoy is comprised solely of choice males that have spent much time on the high seas. These SEA-MEN have known piracy all their lives, and now the SEA-MEN shall enter into union with the villages of ARG! and remain there until the union bears the fruits of hard labor.

We only ask that ARG! Villages humbly open their gates widely so that they may receive the SEA-MEN that are now making their way to their villages. If the front gates are not open the SEA-MEN may be forced to enter via the rear entrance.

Do not be alarmed if the envoys are surrounded by a thin, translucent layer of warriors, they are merely there to protect the ARG! villagers from the radiance of our SEA-MEN.

DeletedUser

Use pictures!!!!

Btw this might be the first interesting small tribe war

DeletedUser

Awww :(
But we're just peaceful village builders.

Ah well ... our pet sharks were getting a little hungry :-/

ToTheGallows

First war declaration in yonks without pictures. Well done, and it was very well written.

DeletedUser

I demand a map of both tribes now please :)

I want to see if you share borders etc.

Should be a good war this.

Last edited by a moderator:

lordtrall

Great declaration, hope to see a good war, with plenty of latex protection and rear entries!

DeletedUser

I agree with LT. Nice declarations. Especially due to the lack of unnecessary pictures. Hope you guys do well against ARG! And be careful I do see many good names in that tribe. Lets see how you guys do against each other.

Now someone please post a map plox.

DeletedUser

Good declaration, it actually made me laugh and was more thought out than just a load of poorly 'edited' pictures with a few lines of actual text.

Use pictures!!!!
Btw this might be the first interesting small tribe war

Not only are pictures often a sign of poor PnP these days, but do you really want to see pictures of what they describe ('sea-men' entering from the rear etc.)? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Good declaration, it actually made me laugh and was more thought out than just a load of poorly 'edited' pictures with a few lines of actual text.

Not only are pictures often a sign of poor PnP these days, but do you really want to see pictures of what they describe ('sea-men' entering from the rear etc.)? :icon_razz:

Ah man, do you have to make it so, graphic? lol

DeletedUser

haha still pictures always entertain me :D

Skanderberg

Current ranks and OD stats

Tribe-Players/villas-ODT rank/score-ODA rank/score-ODD rank/score

ARG!-- 47--328 ---15- 6,944,122-- 13 -4,881,052-- 28- 2,063,070

PWoT- 66--338 ---21- 5,181,532-- 16 -3,961,562-- 40- 1,219,970

Kontinental situation
K75
2 ARG! 1,04 Mio. 139
3 PWoT 446.039 60

k76
1 ARG! 794.641 114
3 PWoT 183.257 31

K66
3 PWoT 806.902 115
5 ARG! 117.763 14

k65
6 PWoT 232.331 31
7 ARG! 158.356 18

Forever Score
ARG! 10-nil PWoT

And so the Raven cried
"Nevermore, Nevermore!"

Last edited:

Skanderberg

they way I see it it's 100 villages PWot is handing over to ARG! in k75-76. Nothing to cheer about though was those were going to get nobled sooner or later. Now it's seems sooner rather than later :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm only quoting the declaration! :icon_razz: Besides, I wasn't the one asking for pictures haha.

Haha lol, true.

@Skanderberg, could you make a map pwease? :)

they way I see it it's 100 villages PWot is handing over to ARG! in k75-76.

Yeh, most likely. I say ARG is better situated for this.

But i hope you don't gain 100 villages for no losses, that would just be, awful.

DeletedUser

PWoTARG201108copy-1.jpg

This will have to do for now. Sorry to all those that are missed off the map but this is the main battle area.

Close-up of the killing fields

close.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A decleration made by the soon to be loosing side. Interesting. ;)

DeletedUser

Nice, looking forward to seeing the same map in a few weeks time.

Good luck both sides. :icon_wink: