Quarter price nobles

DeletedUser

Well half price is good but to speed up the world and make TLA champions in 7 weeks i ask for a survey to see if w29 wants quarter price coins.I think its a good idea as im using my nobles very quick on WST now.

DeletedUser

So you've been ranting that the past few months. Just by a quick glance, it looks like you have around 50%ish dominance. Whereas when endgame was started on w12 and w27 they had around 90% dominance.

So to reiterate my previous comment, keep dreaming

lords of the emos

So you've been ranting that the past few months. Just by a quick glance, it looks like you have around 50%ish dominance. Whereas when endgame was started on w12 and w27 they had around 90% dominance.

So to reiterate my previous comment, keep dreaming

Dreaming?

With 50% of the world united against the other fractured 50% it doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is not going to take long at all. January may be dreaming - but I don't see the world lasting another 6 months at the rate it's going.

DeletedUser

Did I ever say down the road you wouldn't get them? Mikey9point said January. To which I responded, keep dreaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did I ever say down the road you wouldn't get them? Mikey9point said January. To which I responded, keep dreaming.

Grind family were bigger than TLA at the start of the war now there around half that size,now if you think anything is impossible well you better stay tuned as the meltdown is going at a good rate and believe me it wont be long till TLA win the world.A lot of inactive sat account still stay in WST and Grind.

DeletedUser

Stop going with "But!" answers. Its very true Grind collapsed. Grind Family at its peak was 262,539,997. Now they are at 306,775,334 (Including Grind, bump, wst). An increase of about 44 mil.

Side 1:
Tribes: WST, GRIND!, BUMP!
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLA*
Timeframe: 8/8/2010 00:00:00 to 21/12/2010 02:36:38
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 702
Side 2: 2,331
Difference: 1,629

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,735,126
Side 2: 22,145,323
Difference: 15,410,197

chart

Now not including runners or their conquers against you, TLA has nobled 22.1 mil from their opposition.

You got half price nobles roughly 10 days ago or so? In the last week WITH your half price nobles

Side 1:
Tribes: WST, GRIND!, BUMP!
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLA*

Timeframe: 14/12/2010 00:00:00 to 21/12/2010 02:36:38
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 402
Difference: 360

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 376,909
Side 2: 3,835,734
Difference: 3,458,825

With half price nobles you took 402 villages and 3,835,734 (again without enemy caps)

going at that rate it'll take you 88.69 weeks or roughly 22 months provided your enemies don't grow at all. You might be going at a "good rate" but your not going to be done anytime soon. So much for your January prediction :icon_rolleyes:

Daryl1000

going at that rate it'll take you 88.69 weeks or roughly 22 months provided your enemies don't grow at all. You might be going at a "good rate" but your not going to be done anytime soon. So much for your January prediction :icon_rolleyes:[/I]

One thing you forgot to add into your stats is the amount of inactive/sat accounts in the GRIND! f that are nearing 60 days that are soon to go barb..... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

first off mr know it all but dont know jack sh*t...

with the rate that grind/wst is imploding and giving up without even a HINT of a fight... this war IS OVER. already. ENOUGH SAID.

now granted we in *TLA* have some cleanup to do of our worthless members AFTER this war is over (if you can even call it a war).

What i want to know is this..

since there has only been 2 worlds won... i dont know if it really matters, but...

TLA is in a position to win the world with 50%ish dominance. not your 90% rocks-off. now. that is an accomplishment. an accomplishment gained through fierce nuking and tribal support... along with GREAT diplomacy and constant pressure. Add to that a few incidents (we wont go through the secret plan that was behind all of that), and BAM. no one left on the world except mainly the 2 world powers.

Some major pressure and bam. the other world power completely folds, splits, goes inactive, NEVER attacks, and there you have it. TLA will win the world (bar the nobling off of some worthless tribemates who are TRYING to make their pitch that they do something... well.. just letting you know that we know and that we will be coming for you) with 50% village dominance.

who are you in-game lock-on. you are very annoying and my nukes would like to pay you a visit soon.

DeletedUser

yes lock on get the most powerful tribe upset at you luckily you choose to hide with this name.

DeletedUser

i think i know who lock-on is. i'm just trying to RILE her (or him) up and come back!

lol.

<3

DeletedUser

first off mr know it all but dont know jack sh*t...

with the rate that grind/wst is imploding and giving up without even a HINT of a fight... this war IS OVER. already. ENOUGH SAID.

now granted we in *TLA* have some cleanup to do of our worthless members AFTER this war is over (if you can even call it a war).

What i want to know is this..

since there has only been 2 worlds won... i dont know if it really matters, but...

TLA is in a position to win the world with 50%ish dominance. not your 90% rocks-off. now. that is an accomplishment. an accomplishment gained through fierce nuking and tribal support... along with GREAT diplomacy and constant pressure. Add to that a few incidents (we wont go through the secret plan that was behind all of that), and BAM. no one left on the world except mainly the 2 world powers.

Some major pressure and bam. the other world power completely folds, splits, goes inactive, NEVER attacks, and there you have it. TLA will win the world (bar the nobling off of some worthless tribemates who are TRYING to make their pitch that they do something... well.. just letting you know that we know and that we will be coming for you) with 50% village dominance.

who are you in-game lock-on. you are very annoying and my nukes would like to pay you a visit soon.

Ironically jason I don't remember saying the war was still on, I just refereed to them as enemies as I consider anything that is not blue a noble target. Your definition is up to you. Also another ironic thing is that I'm on and off tla member (if you don't know who I am now I'm disappointed.)

yes lock on get the most powerful tribe upset at you luckily you choose to hide with this name.

Already told you who I am... :3

DeletedUser

oh lock on. my nukes will find you one day i'm sure. scat nukes! lol.

but i do wonder (with no more new players and if accounts are truly done when "rimmed")...

what will happen when grind/wst/etc... are gone and we have like total dominance "besides super small players we just let live"?

it seems like this world has LOTS of barb villages compared to some, but maybe i'm just disillusional!

DeletedUser89005

i just minted my coins and then then announce they are reducing them yet again.. urggghhhhh... hate that... i missed out on sooooo many aswell...