Quarter price nobles

DeletedUser

Watse of time you having nobles as you cant use them on live players,you will get a load of nobles handed to you soon Bert when you start losing villages.I have you on my radar as do several TLA members.Your getting gangbanged soon.

DeletedUser89005

Ooohhh i'm trembling with the fear of it now...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79621

You should be... RAWR!

On a different note, 3rd price nobles is a nice thing to log into ^_^

DeletedUser89005

You should be... RAWR!
oh please be real now.. been there, done that and will gladly do it again, makes the game more fun..

and yes it is good to log onto a new reduction in coins, but not when you have just minted over 11,000 to find out 5 minutes later that they are now reduced again, i want a refund..lol..

lords of the emos

Serves you right for failing hugely.

Lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser89005

Ooohhhh yet more insults, tut tut, but dont worry, i got a good farming run to make up for the losses and am still on track with what i require..

DeletedUser62494

Ooohhhh yet more insults, tut tut, but dont worry, i got a good farming run to make up for the losses and am still on track with what i require..

What does it matter? You don't use your nobles anyhow bert. So to complain about minting coins and failing is pathetic and amusing.

DeletedUser89005

oh hav'nt you noticed ive been nobeling barbs and inactives slayer and the odd TLA vill..:icon_cool:

DeletedUser79621

Well considering I wasn't being serious in the first place it seems a bit stupid to take it seriously...

DeletedUser89005

are you insinuating that i should not take any of your posts seriously, if you cannot post a sensible answer perhaps it is better to avoid saying anything then as the forum rules stipulate and try to keep this thread on topic, so that we all can enjoy it.

DeletedUser62494

oh hav'nt you noticed ive been nobeling barbs and inactives slayer and the odd TLA vill..:icon_cool:

Haven't really noticed much of anything from you. Besides you still hiding in the back lines. Refusing to move to the frontline and forcing us to make your home land our front :D

DeletedUser89005

Ooooh, you wana be careful you dont go too far then slayer...

DeletedUser79621

are you insinuating that i should not take any of your posts seriously, if you cannot post a sensible answer perhaps it is better to avoid saying anything then as the forum rules stipulate and try to keep this thread on topic, so that we all can enjoy it.

I made 1 post that wasn't serious and now apparently nothing I post is ever going to be serious?

I have proven plenty of times in the past that most of my posts are sensible so please don't try and tell me how to post. You tell me to try and keep the thread on topic yet any person that ever reads the W29 forums could quite easily find threads where you start an off-topic discussion/argument.

Kindly think before you post in reply to anything I say because to be completely honest I prefer to answer intellectual posts and people to those who post the same crap over and over.

kthxbai =]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

Ooooh, you wana be careful you dont go too far then slayer...

Why? Because you managed to snipe a few before my support got in place? O wow your actually sniping villages that are surrounded by your tribe. Must be really hard when the closest support for those villages is around 36hrs away. And GRIND has plenty of close range nukes. How bout instead of gloating on a few recaps. Look at the big picture.

K54

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 GRIND! 9,12 Mio. 943
2 *TLA* 3,85 Mio. 391
19/09/2010

ribe ranking for the continent 54Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 *TLA* 12,25 Mio. 1.229
2 ~X~ 472.999 50
3 GRIND! 136.420 14
13/03/2011

Here you notice a lose of over 900 GRIND villages and the lose of a complete K.

K46
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 *TLA* 5,39 Mio. 538
2 GRIND! 3,65 Mio. 368
3 BUMP! 1,38 Mio. 140
19/11/2010

Tribe ranking for the continent 46 Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 *TLA* 7,88 Mio. 792
2 GRIND! 1,70 Mio. 181
3 ~X~ 595.036 59
4 BUMP! 262.157 27
19/11/2010

Yet again we find substantial loses of Key frontlines.

K72
Tribe ranking for the continent 72 Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 *TLA* 13,38 Mio. 1.321
2 GRIND! 7,72 Mio. 787
3 BUMP! 197.624 20
19/11/2010

Tribe ranking for the continent 72 Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 *TLA* 19,46 Mio. 1.941
2 ~X~ 2,75 Mio. 282
3 GRIND! 708.775 69

And yet another front suffering serious loses.

That is just an example of 3 frontline K's you have manged to crumble in and now you are being pursued even deeper into your own homelands. Lets be serious bert. The ability to snipe a few behind the line villages is nothing to stress over or for me to even worry about. But what should worry you is that your losing ground in your frontline K's at a serious rate that can not be stopped.

Last edited by a moderator: