Question about Farming

DeletedUser95741

I know I am dumb and all but I recently heard about this FA script is it illegal? I was sent it but don't want to use it yet because I can't be asked to be banned.

This is what was sent to me:

Left side: Shift F

Right side: Next line | Navigate down & Scroll down & Activate element | Open link

When using it just click your preference (A/B/C) And then hold shift and click F(no more than 5 times a second)

DeletedUser105209

There is nothing regarding it in the scripts forum, so probably. You could always ask support?

DeletedUser105209

well to be honest, this is a keybind, when ran through opera it will be undetectable. Obviously probably still illegal though. Best bet is to just put in a support ticket.

DeletedUser110464

i believe since it basically is automatically pressing the ok and attack button in a way it is illegal. That is compared to the t-train where it only focuses and clicks enter on a tab, much more legal. There is not necessarily a specific rule that says that keybinding with fa is illegal, but i'm sure they could easily find a rule that it would fit into where it would be illegal. Best to just click a, b, or c without any keybind just in case like the rest of us.

DeletedUser1082

I believe that T trains are actually technically illegal, or they at least were when they were introduced. I'm probably wrong, someone will correct me.

DeletedUser110464

I believe the original version is illegal but it was modified so it is now legal. As far as the farming script goes it is definitely more automated IMO and much more likely to be illegal as fa is already skipping 1 step of attacking.

DeletedUser104695

With T - Train to my understanding it is illegal to press 1 button once to send 4 attacks, but pressing the button 4 times in quick succession is totally legal

DeletedUser

Stec with T-Train people HOLD the T, they don't press it 4 times. Having tested this script, it does the same thing, you can press F 4 times and it sends 4 farm runs out, or you can hold it which like T-Train starts scrolling through villages. Pretty sure it will be illegal though... Don't think you are allowed to have anything interact with FA.

DeletedUser104695

Yeah thats what im trying to get across, im sure I read from a Forum Mod that holding the button is illegal pressing 4 times is ok. Both produce the same results (300ms) train only one is considered cheating, one isnt. However as its in opera its completely undetectable so ive heard.

DeletedUser1082

Nothing to do with it being in opera, just the fact that if something is possible legally, it's impossible to trace if the same result has been acquired illegally (In the case of key binding and shortcuts)

DeletedUser

what ever you do. if they want to ban you they will.

ask me i am experienced with the ban issues by using the FA by your hand and only, and still you can be banned because you are fast or because google chrome sent the attacks if it get stuck or something. no one knows. only Laura knows without proof or anything. just an assumption and you are banned.

DeletedUser110528

So you're saying you can be banned if the *only 5 attacks per second thing* keeps appearing?

DeletedUser

I don't understand it either...

I use the FA by my hand without short-cut or anything just clicking the A button....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105209

tw support can check log that tells them of all your moves per page, etc. They use that to detect bots. Its easy to get the 5 attacks per sec error, i imagine when the mods are checking logs they are looking for consistent breaches not the occasional.