Question about Farming

DeletedUser

My bad krazy, I wouldn't suggest using that script. Tw has already made farming quicker by giving FA, just click which ever letter you want.

DeletedUser95741

My bad krazy, I wouldn't suggest using that script. Tw has already made farming quicker by giving FA, just click which ever letter you want.

It isn't a script though, It is nothing different then press tab to a link and hitting enter.

DeletedUser

Should be allowed Imo, so long as F is pressed and not held. Just like sending a T-Train while holding T is technically considered "illegal" whereas spamming T is considered "legal". Besides the 5 attacks per second rule helps to ensure that it isn't abused.... This Opera setup would save so much time with farming.

DeletedUser57316

I wouldnt consider it illegal, it really isnt a script, nor do I think it is something that can be caught.

DeletedUser

Krazy, do as lonestar suggested in that thread and bring it up to Morthy. If he allows it then most of us here shall love you long time, otherwise... we shall hate you for bringing it to our attention... when we cannot use such a tempting FA method.