Question about the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsyvanner

Hello Since the stats on w12 say the market is disabled until Dec 10th should I wait till then to build one or did this change and they are open now? Thanks :)

Yippo

Given that hoodoo has not updated his post concerning the the fact that the Market has been disabled, I would assume that it's still disabled.

In addition, Mathematically speaking it would be more sensible to build one on December 10th rather than build one now.
[By December 10th, a market will cost a smaller proportion of our daily salary than at present.]

Last edited:

gypsyvanner

If it is disabled I was going to wait. So unless I see otherwise I will wait. Thanks

DeletedUser

why was i never told that before either :icon_evil: !!!! tis not fair, none of this is not fair'z :(

DeletedUser

Given that hoodoo has not updated his post concerning the the fact that the Market has been disabled, I would assume that it's still disabled.

In addition, Mathematically speaking it would be more sensible to build one on December 10th rather than build one now.
[By December 10th, a market will cost a smaller proportion of our daily salary than at present.]

Hoodoo = Female.

DeletedUser15358

If the market is supposed to be disabled then why are there offers up?

Status
Not open for further replies.