Question about this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why are so many people so low level; I was hard pressed to find any 1k+ villages in this world? Is there a tribe member cap on this world? I heard something about people being in 80+ tribes. Let me know whats up.

DeletedUser

The world has only recently opened. This is why people are less an 1k at the moment.. We've only just had our first nobling, calm down. ^_^

DeletedUser

Why are so many people so low level; I was hard pressed to find any 1k+ villages in this world? Is there a tribe member cap on this world? I heard something about people being in 80+ tribes. Let me know whats up.

Didn't I just clear you?

DeletedUser

Why are so many people so low level;

nice statement of fact. is that supposed to be a question?

if so: the world started recently. are we supposed to have multi-million point players by now?

I was hard pressed to find any 1k+ villages in this world?

is that a question or a statement?

Is there a tribe member cap on this world?

Have you read the settings?

I heard something about people being in 80+ tribes.

nice to know. ever heard of multi-accounting? that would be how the same person is in 80+ tribes:icon_rolleyes:

Let me know whats up.

not your reputation, I can tell you that.

DeletedUser

its

Its becouse we have just started and also what contributed was this is a slow world for building :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nice to know. ever heard of multi-accounting? that would be how the same person is in 80+ tribes:icon_rolleyes:

He's not talking about multi-accounting.... go have a nice facepalm
Who would want 80+ accounts anyway

DeletedUser

lol

He's not talking about multi-accounting.... go have a nice facepalm
Who would want 80+ accounts anyway

someone who has never felt cold air to their lifeless face, someone who has never seen the glow and warmth of bright sunlight :)

They would prefer staying inside and managing 80 accounts I try not to let game's intefiere in my RL :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.