question?

DeletedUser

Is there an attack limit on this world? like how may attacks you are permitted to send in a second? i know usually there is a limit of 5. Is this limit active on this world? as it seems can send more. Usually it stops you from sending

DeletedUser96554

Hi there, yes this limit is active and indeed it is 5 attacks per second.

DeletedUser91764

However there is no fake limit. Feel free to let someone have 3,000 more inbound attacks as you please.

DeletedUser

Is there a limit? I know there's a gap of 100ms but that should allow 10 attacks per second
There will be an attack and support gap of 100ms.

DeletedUser

Is there a limit? I know there's a gap of 100ms but that should allow 10 attacks per second
There's a limit of 5 attacks a second active on every world. I think it's technically a setting, but afaik it's never been changed.

DeletedUser

There's a limit of 5 attacks a second active on every world. I think it's technically a setting, but afaik it's never been changed.

That is the most atrocious acronym ever :icon_razz:

That setting really slows down my farming :(

DeletedUser

That is the most atrocious acronym ever :icon_razz:

That setting really slows down my farming :(
It's never slowed down my farming, because I'm slow anyway, but it has messed with my fakes :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

It's never slowed down my farming, because I'm slow anyway, but it has messed with my fakes :icon_sad:

Faking, yes, makes it slower than it could be by far. It slows farming when microfarming with FA.

OT:Do you still have my skype?