Question.

DeletedUser7519

I'm a player from W1,2, and 12. I was wondering if there are any tribes forming, and if i could be part of one.

Are any tribes from W2 coming. Like ESL in W10, and XiG in W12?

That would be cool.

Swedish Juggernaut

Congratulations! on using the "Tribes Looking For Members W16" forum.

It's always a good place to start. Before you make a topic such as this.

Anyhow. Good luck in finding one.

DeletedUser14038

I'm a player from W1,2, and 12. I was wondering if there are any tribes forming, and if i could be part of one.

Are any tribes from W2 coming. Like ESL in W10, and XiG in W12?

That would be cool.

Or aten on.. I dunno, 2 - 14? :lol:

KkZobi

doomed

ESL...that first formed on w2...XiG also w2...now if EX-St's come the world will be doomed..

DeletedUser

there will be at least 3 or 4 aten tribes like there are on every world claiming to be th "real aten"

DeletedUser

I've been bugging TW from W1 to come play W16, but they claim that it would be too easy to win and are too lazy to play it :(.

DeletedUser

I've been bugging TW from W1 to come play W16, but they claim that it would be too easy to win and are too lazy to play it :(.

Tell them they have to keep it at one 100 member tribe.

Then tell them we're laughing at them, we know it's because they are scared to put their reputation on the line. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

spleen mage

Maybe the original TW would; though they might get raped at the start because everyone would know they are a big threat.

T:V though, I don't think they would.

Nevyna

I was wondering, didn't they tell people they liked speed 1 because it force you as a player to be more carefull and tactical, because of the rebuildtime?

Well with 0.75 it would demand even more of that tactical skill, to take out your opponent without losing to much troops ;)

DeletedUser14038

Tell them they have to keep it at one 100 member tribe.

Then tell them we're laughing at them, we know it's because they are scared to put their reputation on the line. :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Tell them exactly that, they'll fail and they know it. Many people who got nobeled by a pointhouse back in the world 1 k44 old day have improved and very much want to put their new skill to the test :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and for revenge ofcourse.

devil667

Maybe TW people should try w16 :icon_wink: . World 1 they dominate because of numbers and numbers only obviously there were some good people like you and GBC but other than that just numbers.

And T:V is just there to laugh at ;). Try to encourage them to play world 16 but I as well as the rest of us know they will keep on saying they are too good to play just cause they dont want to get away with noobyness :lol:

Conclusion

T:V = RAKI :lol:

DeletedUser

Its funny how people keep throwing around that TW won because of numbers :p. Last time I checked their player density per continent was lower than most tribes in the later worlds. You have to remember that when TW started they were spread over 20+ continents and still managed to coordinate.

Oh, btw, if you are saying that gbc was a "good" TW player, then there are hundreds of good TW players lol.

devil667

Its funny how people keep throwing around that TW won because of numbers :p. Last time I checked their player density per continent was lower than most tribes in the later worlds. You have to remember that when TW started they were spread over 20+ continents and still managed to coordinate.

Oh, btw, if you are saying that gbc was a "good" TW player, then there are hundreds of good TW players lol.

Most joined in later from other tribes if I remember correct. Some from DDR, some from RoBAC :icon_wink: [and oh sorry I forgot your name alongside GBC, you are good, no denying that, and we love you as MOD]

DeletedUser

Most joined in later from other tribes if I remember correct. Some from DDR, some from RoBAC :icon_wink: [and oh sorry I forgot your name alongside GBC, you are good, no denying that, and we love you as MOD]

The first 800 or so were originally from TW.com, but more than half of those didn't play seriously at all. The rest sorta faded out quick. We didn't really have a large influx of non-TW.com players until much much later (and then the name changed).

DeletedUser

Whatever, I really don't know much about them other then they dominated world 1. But something that's been proven over and over again is that a tribe that does well in one world does not necessarily mean they will do well in another.

If they think it'll be too easy tell them to either shut up or put their troops where their mouth is.

Time to knock out a few TW giants. The giants of later worlds challenge them, either they accept or admit they fear not doing as well.

Think if we pull the right strings we can wake the sleeping giant?? God I hope so, what a fun world this would be.

DeletedUser

The problem is free-eek, a lot of them went on to dominate the later worlds, just not collectively. :p They also play under a lot of aliases :p. It isn't just a W1 thing, plus remember, W1 is younger than lets say W2 and is much more nicely wrapped up ;).