Questions

• Thread starter Ignant Rounchee Empire
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yea i'm new to the game...about 3.000 points and i had a question. What happens when you "support" a village?

DeletedUser

Greetings IRE,

I'm not too sure how to read your question, but the term "support" normally means to sent defensive troops, namely sword, spear and/or heavy cavalry. Any troops that you send, or those that are sent to you, fight at the skill level of that village's smithy.

In any combat you simply receive a message that indicate what your losses are, so you never get a full account unless the player forwards it to you.

There are some specific rules on support if you are a sitter or play on the same computer as that person. These can be be found under help or in the main forum.

Do appreciate that many teams consist of lure players, these are people that just join a tribe to lure troops away under the guise they are under attack. They then vacate and allow your troops to be attacked in superior numbers so they die with ease, then they noble your village. One good reason to only support players that have earned your trust.

In TW safety in numbers rarely works, friends are better than tribes. In addition to this, you will find some players only build offensive troops and expect other players to lose their troops defending them. Also, some teams just invite people to lose their troops and then noble them. So, in a small game, pick your friends and the people you support carefully. Also choose the team you wish to play with carefully, for with many their members are just a future menu...

I hope this may answer your question.

Good luck with the game.

Earth

DeletedUser

You're welcome IRE, now go and get 'em tiger :icon_wink:

Earth

shoegws

Questons :)

Hi :)

I have a question, Well I am new to TW, and I love it so far :-D

My question is this, First i started a village on World 8, then today I made new vilages on world 12 and 13. On World 13 I was able to build a statue, and then I was able to train a Palladin. Also I will soon be able to recruit archer, and then eventually Mounted archers. On world 13 is the only place i was able to train a paladin, and recruit archers. Is that something special to only certain worlds? or is the area or village?

I was just curios because i would certainly like to have a Paladin in my villages on World 8 and 12 also.

If it possible for me to get a Paladin, archers, and mounted archer for my villages on World 8 and 12 could someone please explain what i need to do. I tried to figure out what was different on World 13 myself and I could not find why i was able to figure what was different in my village on World 13 on my own so that is why I am asking here.

Any info about this will be truly apreciated :-D

Thanks

DeletedUser

Hi :)

I have a question, Well I am new to TW, and I love it so far :-D

My question is this, First i started a village on World 8, then today I made new vilages on world 12 and 13. On World 13 I was able to build a statue, and then I was able to train a Palladin. Also I will soon be able to recruit archer, and then eventually Mounted archers. On world 13 is the only place i was able to train a paladin, and recruit archers. Is that something special to only certain worlds? or is the area or village?

I was just curios because i would certainly like to have a Paladin in my villages on World 8 and 12 also.

If it possible for me to get a Paladin, archers, and mounted archer for my villages on World 8 and 12 could someone please explain what i need to do. I tried to figure out what was different on World 13 myself and I could not find why i was able to figure what was different in my village on World 13 on my own so that is why I am asking here.

Any info about this will be truly apreciated :-D

Thanks

W13 has an building called Statue.
W8 and W12 don't, that's why.

In the Statue you build your paladin.
Note-1 paladin per player.

Yes, paladin and the 2 kind of archers are found in some worlds.
Worlds like W11, W13-W15, W17 and W18.

The above worlds are the only worlds where you could train, paladin, and the two type of archers.
There is no way that those troops could be train in wrolds without paladin and archers.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

shoegws

The above worlds are the only worlds where you could train, paladin, and the two type of archers.
There is no way that those troops could be train in wrolds without paladin and archers.
Hope this helps.

:) yes very much so, thank you.