Quests on HP?

Xudam

Is there a 5k/all resource reward on 15/15/15 mines here as it is normaly?

DeletedUser

There has been on every other no haul world, including last year's HP round. You have to have LC first to collect it though... and most people won't have that for a few more days.

Well... except this guy...

First to stable?

DeletedUser

Hmmm makes you wonder how many empty farming runs he sent out before he realized?

DeletedUser66683

Would have helped if we were all advised by the mods at some point before or even after the start of the world that it was no hauls...if there was a heads up I missed it -_-

roman01

Would have helped if we were all advised by the mods at some point before or even after the start of the world that it was no hauls...if there was a heads up I missed it -_-

I'd like to encourage people to read the world settings (clicky) before joining a world in order to prevent these mistakes from happening. *CTRL + F > Hauls:

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it show you the settings when you are joining a new world?

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it show you the settings when you are joining a new world?

Of course it does. And, as soon as you join, TW sends you an email with the link to the worlds' settings.

But, ain't nobody got time for that

DeletedUser66683

Of course I checked the settings and I didnt see anything about it being a No Haul world. Im not trying to make a huge deal out of it, but could you go to the settings, copy n paste where it says something about it being no hauls, and post it here that would be great.

Not sure if it has something to do with that Farm Rule(Ive never played on a world with that setting) but if it does, could anyone tell me why it just doesnt say "No Hauls"? lol

Just to make sure, I went back and double checked that mail we all get showing settings etc...They are outdated and for an old HP round. If those settings are correct then Im owed a few hauls :D

JS Im no tard, I looked prior to joining the round and seen nothing about no hauls. Ill copy and paste the actual world settings(not the bogus ones given in that mail that was brought up) and tell me where it says anything about no hauls.

Settings
Game speed4
Unit speed0.5
Ability to demolish buildingsActive
Moraleinactive
Farm ruleactive (1000 spaces / level)
Basic defense20
Millisecondsinactive
Fake limit1% of the village points
Research systemSimplified research
Churchinactive
AchievementsActive
Growing barbarian villagesActive (up to 1500 points)
Bonus villagesEnhanced bonus villages
Time frame for cancelling attacks10 Minutes
Time frame for cancelling trades5 Minutes
Night bonusinactive
Protection for beginners2 Days
max. ratio of attackers : defenders10 : 1 for the first 3 days
FlagsDisabled
Units
Archersinactive
Scout systemThe scout can scout troops, buildings, resources
and scout foreign units
PaladinInactive
MilitiaEnabled
Nobleman
Increased prices for noblemen:Active, Prices increase after the second noblemen
Inexpensively recreate noblemenActive
Max noblemen distance15 Fields
Loyalty decrease per nobleman attack20-35
Loyalty increase per hour4
Configuration
Tribe member limit8
Defeated opponents rankingsActive, according to points
Account sittingActive
Account sitting restriction for permanent account sittingRestricted sitter access after an account has been sat 20 days within the last 40 days.
Free tradeactive, time restriction based on the player who started first
Select a directionActive
Victory requirementsPerson with the highest score at the end of the round
Start date2015-05-05
Version25926 8.33.4

Unit overview

Unit
att.png
def.png
def_cav.png
speed.png
booty.png
unit_spear.png
Spear fighter
unit_sword.png
Swordsman
unit_axe.png
Axeman
unit_spy.png
Scout
unit_light.png
Light cavalry
unit_heavy.png
Heavy cavalry
unit_ram.png
Ram
unit_catapult.png
Catapult
unit_snob.png
Nobleman
unit_militia.png
Militia
0000-1545--

SymbolMeaningExplanation
att.png
Offensive strengthThe attack strength shows how strong the unit is during an attack.
def.png
General Defensethe defensive strength shows how well a unit can defend itself against infantry units.
def_cav.png
Cavalry DefenseThe cavalry defense shows how well a unit can defend itself against cavalry units
speed.png
SpeedThe speed tells you how many minutes this unit needs to cross one field.
booty.png
HaulThe haul tells you how much this unit can carry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I joined the world, I got an email directing me here, to the TW forums.

Which then pulls up the settings for the world... which I've copied just the first four lines of

Speed:4.0
Unit speed:0.5
Flags:No
Hauls:No

In regards to the farm limit setting.. it means how much support per farm level that will count.

So 1000 is the setting. If you have a level 30 farm, then the most support that will count is 30.000 units. If you have more than that, only 30.000 will count towards the villages' defense. Basically 1.5D villages. So, no large stacks, won't need a million nukes to clear.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yea i have mixed feelings about this world and its settings but hey....at least TW is mixing it up a bit!