Quick Question To Nowadyas Posters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Call me old skool, But....

Y is it that i iz Kewl if i type like i r a tard?!?

DeletedUser

yeah, maybe in off-topic if you're bored, but here its not...

DeletedUser14038

People think it cooler then writing in full. Many people do it in texting and talking online so i guess they carry it on from them. I se eno point in this thread though.

DeletedUser

People have no respect for themselves. The world is going down the tubes. :icon_cry: It's all over. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

People think it cooler then writing in full. Many people do it in texting and talking online so i guess they carry it on from them. I se eno point in this thread though.

i do it if i'm being lazy and typing one handed, or typing something really quickly

DeletedUser

you will probably get an infraction for this thread :p SPAM!

but since i started playing this game i basically stopped with all the 1337 stuff and went back to English. besides 1/2 of the 1337 stuff takes more thought than just typing in something normal :p

DeletedUser

Look at almost all threads in W21... Its not that everyone shortens things, on MSN: I tlk abit like this but it stil makes sense", now people say stuff like "I iz whatever and I r whatever". Its not that its shortened its just plain retarded.

P&P used to be for people who used intelligence now its for people who r ultra kewl 1337 speakerz.

Ps. Hughj153 who are you? I've been playing since about a month of TW starting so i think i kind of qualify....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at almost all threads in W21... Its not that everyone shortens things, on MSN: I tlk abit like this but it stil makes sense", now people say stuff like "I iz whatever and I r whatever". Its not that its shortened its just plain retarded.

P&P used to be for people who used intelligence now its for people who r ultra kewl 1337 speakerz.

Ps. Hughj153 who are you? I've been playing since about a month of TW starting so i think i kind of qualify....

or 12yrs old,
I'm just a w8 n00b, why do you ask?

by the way in my first comment it wasn't an insult to you, it was an insult to the typing style

ender_wiggin

Erm, sometime you use it in sarcasm.

It's noob-speak, and to implicate someone else as a noob without out and out saying You are a P&P noob, you sometimes have to use subtle indications.

I guess that went over your head.

DeletedUser

no that makes sense, like 'i iz ender_wiggin i iz kwl coz i iz a m0d' (no offence you were just the last person to post) but more subtle usually..we are a bit blunt on w8...

DeletedUser

I see what your getting at ender and whats what i thought it was... but it seems a lot of people who appear to have some experience type like it most the time. It just looks retarded.

I feel like a grumpy old man but i've noticed it just gets worse with every world that comes about.

Curse Of Curves

I see what your getting at ender and whats what i thought it was... but it seems a lot of people who appear to have some experience type like it most the time. It just looks retarded.

I feel like a grumpy old man but i've noticed it just gets worse with every world that comes about.

I think the thing to remember is that game experience and forum experience are totally different. People will talk on the forums, and not back it up with their gameplay. They claim to be experienced, from solely their forum post count. Take Indi or whatever his name is for example.

detidus

Well it is because people are morons and thus they are incapable of typing properly. People make the excuse that they are typing fast so they make mistakes... when in fact I type fast and yet you don't see my posts riddled with errors. Also there is the thing called the 'backspace' button, yet people seem to be ignorant to its function.

So to some it up, people who type like that are morons, ignorant, stupid, hopeless, basket cases. Does this answer your question?

DeletedUser

I think the thing to remember is that game experience and forum experience are totally different. People will talk on the forums, and not back it up with their gameplay. They claim to be experienced, from solely their forum post count. Take Indi or whatever his name is for example.

What do you know about game experience... ;)

Ha, just kidding W2 all the way!

Ps. Detidus your right.

DeletedUser8472

hi frankish haven't see you in the forums since early w8 :O

Status
Not open for further replies.