quick tactics question

DeletedUser

hey,

just a little while ago i sent a scout at a point whore suspect in my 7x7 that i want to farm. after a short disscution with him about how im not going to cancel the attack, i realised hes sending an attack at me. its a defencive troop (judging by the speed), im thinking its only a fake, however there is a slight possability that he sent a full blown deffencive attack at me, which under normal circumstances would not be a problem at all, however, i am fully ofence on 45 and as we all know, off. troops = crap for deff. so, what you think i should do? counter, dodge, or stand my ground? (the only reason i ask is because i've never been in this situation before, im always deffencive)

DeletedUser

-glances about-

Personally, in early stages of the game, unless something's incoming to me at cat/noble speed... I dodge/send all troops out on farm runs (which they should be anyway), spend resources, and ignore it.

Backtiming is always fun, but it can be pretty costly in a .5 world. Y'need to know when it's worth sacrificing troops. This doesn't sound like it would be, to me.

/slinks back to shadows.

EDIT: And before anyone gets worked up, no, m'not playing here. Just giving some advice. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd say dodge. Either negotiate or attack after it hits.

DeletedUser

Dodge.

If he only sent spears/swords, he'll get crap for plunder. Spend all you can and prepare to laugh at him.

DeletedUser

Of course, if he frequents the forums...then he now knows what you have. Not that it really matters, as no one HAS anything of much worth...yet.

But yes, dodge.

Warren85

LOL, You must be silly to think he has sent his defense at you:

Axe speed is 20.57 min per field, so its spear.. What do you think he really sent?

DeletedUser

dear mister NOOB,
to answer your question, i suggest you to START OVER. for your noobness, i sent OFF troops. just take a look at my attack you can see what i sent. you must to be very noob to think i was sending DEF. LMAO.
and next time don't call anyone point whore or idiot before you see their troops and cry.!!!!

peace and have fun in world 46.

I Dare You.

dear mister NOOB,
to answer your question, i suggest you to START OVER. for your noobness, i sent OFF troops. just take a look at my attack you can see what i sent. you must to be very noob to think i was sending DEF. LMAO.
and next time don't call anyone point whore or idiot before you see their troops and cry.!!!!

peace and have fun in world 46.

Please, we dont need another keyboard warrior invading the forums :icon_neutral:

IDY.

DeletedUser

Better make it a 2-liter. He's got some rebuilding to do! Poor boy got catted into submission. He's got some rebuilding to do!

DeletedUser

bah, failer is just a stepping stoneon the way to success, better hunting next time, and ankudr2, do try and keep your dignaty... im the one who got skrewed over, and your the one who seams to be getting most upset ^-^

DeletedUser

-glances about-

Personally, in early stages of the game, unless something's incoming to me at cat/noble speed... I dodge/send all troops out on farm runs (which they should be anyway), spend resources, and ignore it.

Backtiming is always fun, but it can be pretty costly in a .5 world. Y'need to know when it's worth sacrificing troops. This doesn't sound like it would be, to me.

/slinks back to shadows.

EDIT: And before anyone gets worked up, no, m'not playing here. Just giving some advice. :icon_razz:

I know this is kinda off-topic... but weren't you the Mod for this world??? What happend that made you not the Mod?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

??? How good are you ???

How good are you. Seems like your a begginner. Well what I would do is build a heavy defense well there coming and send your offense all of it at his village.

:spear:Do you only have spear fighters?:spear:
:heavycavalry:Do you have any heavy cavalry?:heavycavalry:

If I get an answer I'll tell you what to do. It would help.

archer.a

lol this happened in January. The guy who started this thread was either rimmed or catted, either way he isn't really too worried about this anymore cuz all of his troops are long dead.

SInce this thread is long dead can it get closed?

DeletedUser

LOL that's true. Paladins are faster than you think but they are knights and all knights are on horseback. They should show a knight on horseback for the paladin picture.

DeletedUser

LOL that's true. Paladins are faster than you think but they are knights and all knights are on horseback. They should show a knight on horseback for the paladin picture.

Actually not all knights are on horseback. I'm not sure really how I know this (too many video games) but I know they aren't always.