[Quit] -OwNeD-

DeletedUser

Draw the curtain, the farce is over. by Francois Rabelais

good bye

DeletedUser

Sad to see another great player leave. I guess that's the trend for this world. No good players are going to be left soon. Oh well.
Ah, don't worry. We (teh noobz) will be here and will teach each other noobish strategies :)

Forestfly

Ah, don't worry. We (teh noobz) will be here and will teach each other noobish strategies :)

LOL?

It's indeed sad to see a good player go... well, we'll have to work hard to catch up because the top player and the 2nd player will be far apart... lolz..

matt rider

Didn't get to speak to you all that much , but when i did you seemed decent enough. Why is it that all the players that have such a big impact on a world leave so early !?
Good luck in later worlds.

DeletedUser

Didn't get to speak to you all that much , but when i did you seemed decent enough. Why is it that all the players that have such a big impact on a world leave so early !?

because they are bored with owning :)

DeletedUser

This world was never something really special tbh. There was only 2-4 actually very good tribes. Once they started slowly disbanding & players leaving the world got boring.

DeletedUser

The only tribe that could have the "good tribe" tag in this world was Hug, and even Hug was not "very good". The good players do not make the tribe, it's organisation and leadership what is important. I don't say Hug's organisation and leadership was bad, but it could have been much better, not to mention that the tribe disbanded due to lack of leadership.

Now back on topic, was nice playing with you owned guys, you gave some really fun moments of you two and me on IRC, that lolcats theme suits you guys quite well I must say :icon_wink:

I hope we meet in another world. Good luck.

DeletedUser

The only tribe that could have the "good tribe" tag in this world was Hug, and even Hug was not "very good". The good players do not make the tribe, it's organisation and leadership what is important. I don't say Hug's organisation and leadership was bad, but it could have been much better, not to mention that the tribe disbanded due to lack of leadership.

Now back on topic, was nice playing with you owned guys, you gave some really fun moments of you two and me on IRC, that lolcats theme suits you guys quite well I must say :icon_wink:

I hope we meet in another world. Good luck.

The leadership we had with wizzy was some of the best i've seen in my TW Career.
He was the glue sticking Hug together, when he left we fell apart due to lack of experience and lack of leader skills, and people did not have the time to play any longer.

DeletedUser

This world was never something really special tbh. There was only 2-4 actually very good tribes. Once they started slowly disbanding & players leaving the world got boring.

owned left, cause he got bored no one had enough points for him to kick ass. You left cause your tribe screwed you. Give this world a couple of more months, there will be more action, tribes have only entered the growth stages, mature and eventual death still remains (product life cycle for marketing students out there). Thousands of people play this game and world 20 and yes most of them are not as experienced as us but they will be soon and this forum will be full of fresh faces with fresh new war decelerations to enjoy. :)

Edit: Personally I am waiting for those big world wars, they are freakin fun and makes pnp so much for interesting. Owned, you 2 together made an awesome player, and like all, you will be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Farzann

It was great having you as a tribemate, good luck in other worlds.

DeletedUser

take care... you certainly livened up this world :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Dear W20 Community,

Over the past few days, me and my account partner Lodda decided that we should delete the account. We don't have enough time to look after it 100% fully all the time.

Due to the crappy morale we were getting attacking villages, we were pretty much stuck on nobling bonus/barbs.

I would like to thank Wizzydizzy and Brann15 for being 2 of our closest friends in many tribes. Especially HUG.

My villages will now go to them as a mark of gratitude to them.

And to all of you who thought we were using scripts before they became legal, we played 100% fully legal.

Special Messgaes

@Wizzydizzy, you were one of the best leaders i have seen in a very long time. You took HUG to the top and PWNED the world.

@Brann15, Good luck in w20 mate. Have fun with our villages.

@All former HUGGERS, you were a great bunch of players.

@Auxo, I guess now you will have one heck of a lead at top now.

@Lets/CORE, 3 LETS steaks and 1 CORE sandwich.

Bye all, and good luck in the rest of this world and in RL.

[Posts LOLCAT pic]

LOLCAT Out.

image.php

I am handing the account over. So, although i wont be here. The other player will.

I did not read it to the end...

I predicted it first day as world started.

People plays tw not only for being #1 couples of weeks.

It would be more wise to leave Owned with his tribe alone and bereave his fun. Month later he will feel bored and will turn abandon.

So burn in hell. TW does not need such players.

:)