Quitting TW

DeletedUser

uhhhhhhhh no comment

nothing like the mods hiding this, taking it out of the main w53 thread. figures

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

It's not hidden. I even left a redirect to it. It's not PnP, so it belongs in GD.

DeletedUser

i will say at least you allowed my goodbye, i originally posted my goodbye last night and they deleted the whole thing

DeletedUser

Good luck in life, though it helps if you don't actually take the game serious lol.

Anyway yea have fun and welcome to real life it is quite fun unless you got bills.

DeletedUser

i dont take a game seriously, but when people take the game into personal. its not a game

DeletedUser17170

Why don't you actually quit instead of trying to seek more attention?

Threads like this are pointless, all your looking for is attention and hope that someone will convince you to stay. Please quit, go away, and make this world a better place.

DeletedUser

i dont take a game seriously, but when people take the game into personal. its not a game
Seeing how most players do that on here maybe it is a good idea you are leaving while you can. It is just a game but doesn't stop others from going too far. Anyway enjoy yourself.

DeletedUser92094

tell meh.
i hear there is cookiez in teh "real world"?

t'is it true? :|

DeletedUser

Yea Norman we have cookies. But we aren't sharing any unless you come over to the dark side with us.

DeletedUser17170

So much for quitting.... Tell us how the plans to start a w55 tribe is going for you.

DeletedUser

You forgot the start up world he also joined on. :lol:
Guy just wanted the attention.:icon_rolleyes: