Quitting?

DeletedUser

I do not have an account to give you, but where are your friends, you may end up in a tribe that is at war with them.

DeletedUser

do not respond zardex, we dont want another veylla incident:lol: (never got to take my shot :lol:)

ackcody

I do not have an account to give you, but where are your friends, you may end up in a tribe that is at war with them.

Mainly in Eturg.
I wouldn't mind being at war with them actually, It would just make things more fun. :)
However, I dont care what tribe or what shape the account is in.
I dont even care if its a 200 point village.

DeletedUser

Mainly in Eturg.
I wouldn't mind being at war with them actually, It would just make things more fun. :)
However, I dont care what tribe or what shape the account is in.
I dont even care if its a 200 point village.

Oh then youre in luck, Sabre/ Eturg has alot of accounts available:lol:

ackcody

Lol I heard your in a war with them.
But, If you ever see anyone quitting, can you refer them to me?

EDIT:
I hate being patient,
And the sad thing is I probably wasted my time with this thread,
Many people will quit when they get rimmed, What most people wont understand is that
I do not care if your a rimmed 100 point village :) Please get back to me Via Forum mail.

Last edited:

ackcody

Sorry for double post, but I would like to add to why I think I should get an account on W17:

1)I know all the basics of this game, I know many advanced techniques as well, Ex:Scripts 200ms noble trains Ect.

2)I keep up to date on all the wars:At least all of the public ones on the externals and any my friends on here tell me about

3)I read the W17 externals more than I read my own worlds(Im extremely interested in this world, more so than any other world)

4)Im always willing to work for any tribe I'm in(Most of the time;)...)

5)I'm just plain cool:) jk

Slytnt

If you're not going to be patient there probably isn;t an account here for you.

Llama Crazy

if a nub like sly can get account im sure you will get 1 soon aswell :icon_razz:

ackcody

hey sabre might have an acount open for you.

Im geussing your in .xD

Edit: Nevermind I just read your sig.
Can you look around for me? if possible
I can help Sabre with the war with any war by the way :) I'd love to be on your side

Actually, like I said I'm not really picky, I'll probably just accept the first offer that comes my way

Last edited:

DeletedUser

actully one of our members have quit but him/her-I am not giving this one away to xd. It is a 650,000 point acount right by me. Just ask our tribe leaders. I should make sure they would want you or if the acount is even being acount sat. just mail valoki and ask about it. he will know which acount your talking about.

DeletedUser

there is an account called 'veylla' very popular with people wanting to come back to w17 :D

ackcody

If someone is really quitting, knows of an account I can have, or would like to help me out and ask around,
Can you please post here or pm me on forum mail?

Instead of spamming like above;)