Quitting

DeletedUser

As of today im quitting tribal wars....so please feel free to take my villages....i am quitting because even my closest of friends have turned on me....and im left alone with only one friend who stuck by me to the end....i regret leaving but there is no point wasting my time over an acc which wont last....

if you are reading this an have an inactive acc you need a player for i would be willing to consider it...

so contact me on my skype which you can get from Silonce or Rustoleon

its been a long run and i have enjoyed every moment of it

so farewell for now :)

Danno

DeletedUser

Sad to see players leave, but it sounds like IMP has yet again let down another one of their own. Not much you can do when you join a sub standard tribe :(

DeletedUser

i claim 95|609

[spoil]
facedesk.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

ahahahaa, good one

and yeah, i didnt want to leave but with the position i am in...i have no reason to stay unless i get a new acc :/

its a war not worth fighting :S (never thought i would say that)

DeletedUser

i actually ment in the tribe forum but never mind :p

i suppose the way i said it was confusing...and i just realised....you arent in IMP anymore...lol, ima baboon :p

just go ahead and take the thing :p

DeletedUser

soz...im having a dozy day...anyway...i may aswell stick my skype addy here incase anyone wants it

dan_the_man_tayler

DeletedUser76619

that's a shame on you leaving dannorocks,you put up a good fight against me.

DeletedUser

iolo, you put up a good, fair fight.. until i found out ugo was supporting you

DeletedUser76619

ugofree,only started supporting me 2 days ago and i never asked for the support from him or anyone else.
so i say it is still a fair fight considering the odds i am up against.

DeletedUser

if you didnt ask him how did he know when to snipe the noble?

DeletedUser76619

what noble to which village?
that's the bit i don't understand,i have had and am having loads of nobles sent towards me.

DeletedUser76619

and anyway i still say its a fair fight whether or not however you all want to twist it.

DeletedUser

yea its over now.. once sean claimed all of your vills i just left this fight alone