R.L. - Pure Dominance

DeletedUser

Incorrect. Ginger's countless other wars (FX, BLITZ, FAD, (o_O) etc) meant that Ginger's defenses were not always on the frontline and that attentions were distracted. They may not have done any physical damage (I'll give you that - they didn't really) but they diverted attention (and sometimes nukes...although not often) away from the R.L. war (let's not forget also that for the first week or so Ginger was also preoccupied with Chess) giving R.L. the upper hand.

Thank you.Someone who was in Ginger and know what they are talking about.I have had people from R.L. contact me thinking it was them and them alone that caused Ginger to disband.Members of R.L. have too stop looking at it from one side and relise it was a group of tribes that caused Ginger to disband.R.L. did contribute to Ginger disbanding but so did the other tribes.

DeletedUser

I could argue the toss of most of your argument but I really don't feel like it. So I will just argue the last bit.

Due to this, a loyalty was formed (hence why we didn't have spies) and a friendship was formed.

Your tribe were loyal for the most part, all tribes have spies they is just no way of stopping it. Ginger was NO exception, I know first hand even your tribe did, I went in to Ginger and had a look around your forums not though one player but two and I was being sent info of new forum messages and messages you for about 2 months before Gingers fell.

DeletedUser

I could argue the toss of most of your argument but I really don't feel like it. So I will just argue the last bit.

Your tribe were loyal for the most part, all tribes have spies they is just no way of stopping it. Ginger was NO exception, I know first hand even your tribe did, I went in to Ginger and had a look around your forums not though one player but two and I was being sent info of new forum messages and messages you for about 2 months before Gingers fell.

From what I knew of this war, I knew that R.L. contributed to most of the disbanding, however not all. And yes, all tribes have spies, I like spying.

DeletedUser

I am sick of everyone thinking R.L. was the only reason Ginger disbanded.Ginger made alot of enemies when BP ended.There were 8 tribes, mine being one at the time, that was sharing a forum, planning attacks and destroying their nukes.I am also sure that their were other tribes that were also fighting Ginger.If Ginger had of fought R.L. 1 on 1, Ginger would have destroyed R.L.

Dribble.........!
86284370.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sick of everyone thinking R.L. was the only reason Ginger disbanded.Ginger made alot of enemies when BP ended.There were 8 tribes, mine being one at the time, that was sharing a forum, planning attacks and destroying their nukes.I am also sure that their were other tribes that were also fighting Ginger.If Ginger had of fought R.L. 1 on 1, Ginger would have destroyed R.L.

As i recall Ginger were internally about to call it a day - for various reasons -

technically neither R.L nor the scum declaration (though great PnP timing) mattered that much.

As to R.L likely they have been more sinned against than sinners on this forum - but then i am reminded of RBL - man, when they recruited in k35 - frankly and diplomatically, their cards were marked...

R.L one would assume have enough decent players - and it's possible decent organisation -

but has it really been put to the test?

I suspect if one wanted - and was determined enough to bother - they could be ripped apart.

This isn't at all a comment on R.L - merely a general view on such a large tribe that hit the invite button too many times.

Having looked at things - and giving the benefit of the doubt here - and assuming you have a good enough core of players...

why hasn't massive pruning be done?

Best Blue :)

DeletedUser

i have to agree with blue.

i myself have been in quite a few mass recruiting tribes when i used to be a nub..... :)

every single one of those tribes had one or more people who didnt like the amount of players in the tribe. and every single one of those players brought other players with him/her that agreed with him/her and rebelled.

i am amazed that this has not happened to R.L yet (it could have been attempted but not big enough to be recognized)

i will be waiting for that day to happen because i know it will or at least see some cuts in their members so some on the core can finally start nobling again. :)

DeletedUser

that would be a great area to be in right about now... i would have alot of red dots around me lol lots and lots of targets, and lots of nubs to noble hehehe

DeletedUser

i have to agree with blue.

i myself have been in quite a few mass recruiting tribes when i used to be a nub..... :)

every single one of those tribes had one or more people who didnt like the amount of players in the tribe. and every single one of those players brought other players with him/her that agreed with him/her and rebelled.

i am amazed that this has not happened to R.L yet (it could have been attempted but not big enough to be recognized)

i will be waiting for that day to happen because i know it will or at least see some cuts in their members so some on the core can finally start nobling again. :)

well, only the members on the rim of the tribe can do that, if you're in the middle of R.L. territory and leave, you're screwed.

DeletedUser

In my experience mass recruiting tribes are taken down easily in the first stages of the game, when loyalty, knowledge of the game and risk to self when sabotaging a tribe is low, it's quite simple for one or a few active players to pick apart a tribe piecemeal by either causing internal strife and nurturing the desire to rebel in other members, getting into a position of power and causing the usually fatal disband or externally mailing and attacking key members with the possible use of spies to further demoralize.

Anyone in K74 will remember the K dominant HORDE which lasted less than a month and still has nearly five times the tribe changes of my own Powers, they'll remember because just about everyone in K74 was either in or next to a member.

I am surprised this hasn't happened to R.L., perhaps it's now reached a stage where the tribe is held aloft by it's own size, no small faction large enough to wrestle control or not wanting to take action, happy to feed off inactives forever.

That said, a decent tribe against R.L. without other wars or extraneous variables to consider and R.L. won't win.

DeletedUser

In my experience mass recruiting tribes are taken down easily in the first stages of the game, when loyalty, knowledge of the game and risk to self when sabotaging a tribe is low, it's quite simple for one or a few active players to pick apart a tribe piecemeal by either causing internal strife and nurturing the desire to rebel in other members, getting into a position of power and causing the usually fatal disband or externally mailing and attacking key members with the possible use of spies to further demoralize.

Anyone in K74 will remember the K dominant HORDE which lasted less than a month and still has nearly five times the tribe changes of my own Powers, they'll remember because just about everyone in K74 was either in or next to a member.

I am surprised this hasn't happened to R.L., perhaps it's now reached a stage where the tribe is held aloft by it's own size, no small faction large enough to wrestle control or not wanting to take action, happy to feed off inactives forever.

That said, a decent tribe against R.L. without other wars or extraneous variables to consider and R.L. won't win.

The thing is, which tribe would that be?