[R] vrs 15X15 (K67)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalesmckay

If your IGN was called your In-Game Identity, we would not be saying IGN, we would be saying IGI. I switched my IGN's. I did not change my original name. Stop confusing your words.

As for my switching sides in an argument.. How, pray tell, did I do that, hm?

Your In Game Name IS your In Game Identity.

1. Please tell me how you, yourself, personally Identify a player in game if not by their name...
  2. If you take ownership of a different account, do you have a different Identity... a different IGN?

The original argument stemmed from you claiming it was impossible to change your IGN unless it was offensive or your real life name.
I said it was possible by taking over another account.

Since you wish to continue down this path, address the original argument rather than going off on a tangent.

DeletedUser54677

Your In Game Name IS your In Game Identity.

1. Please tell me how you, yourself, personally Identify a player in game if not by their name...
  2. If you take ownership of a different account, do you have a different Identity... a different IGN?

The original argument stemmed from you claiming it was impossible to change your IGN unless it was offensive or your real life name.
I said it was possible by taking over another account.

Their hair-do.
You have a different identity, yes. You also have a different name, yes. But you fail to see the point. You didn't CHANGE your name, you switched your name. Refer back to my previous post about Cgopie1. His IGN was changed. His identity was not. They two are not interchangeable.

It is impossible to change your IGN without an admin to do it. In my experiences you have a very, VERY slim chance of ever changing your IGN if it is not related to your real life name or offensive. You confuse your words. Changing does not equal switching.

Since you wish to continue down this path, address the original argument rather than going off on a tangent.

Sounds like a coward's way out. "I can't continue making any points in my argument, so let's call it a draw and get back to the boring stuff.".

In case you haven't noticed (or didn't bother to care), I've been addressing your argument for the past page and a half. Don't even think to use that as an argumentative point, that I 'avoided' your argument.

dalesmckay

Their hair-do.
You have a different identity, yes. You also have a different name, yes. But you fail to see the point. You didn't CHANGE your name, you switched your name. Refer back to my previous post about Cgopie1. His IGN was changed. His identity was not. They two are not interchangeable.

It is impossible to change your IGN without an admin to do it. In my experiences you have a very, VERY slim chance of ever changing your IGN if it is not related to your real life name or offensive. You confuse your words. Changing does not equal switching.

Sounds like a coward's way out. "I can't continue making any points in my argument, so let's call it a draw and get back to the boring stuff.".

In case you haven't noticed (or didn't bother to care), I've been addressing your argument for the past page and a half. Don't even think to use that as an argumentative point, that I 'avoided' your argument.

Ref: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/switch
switch
–verb (used without object)
19. to change direction or course; turn, shift, or change.

mLions

I'm opening a Facebook Cause called "If we get 1 million ppl to tell dalesmckay he is wrong perhaps then he'll believe it"

DeletedUser54677

Yes, you supported my side of the argument.
Switch = Change = Cause to be different

As I'm sure you're so familiar with the English language, you will, of course, know that words have different definitions. Switch does not equal change in the way you believe it does in this instance.

For example, do you mean "Switch" equals "Quarters, nickels, dimes, and pennies"? No? Didn't think so. So, while I'm apparently supporting your side of the argument (and damn the rest of my posts contradicting that statement), I think it's safe for you to take a step back and look at what this thread has to offer you. Maybe then you'll see that you're wrong, as you're so fond of saying. Unless, of course, you're so ingrained in personal vendettas that you're unable to form an unbiased view, in which case, I completely understand. It's hard to swallow your pride on an external forum. :icon_wink:

dalesmckay

As I'm sure you're so familiar with the English language, you will, of course, know that words have different definitions. Switch does not equal change in the way you believe it does in this instance.

For example, do you mean "Switch" equals "Quarters, nickels, dimes, and pennies"? No? Didn't think so. So, while I'm apparently supporting your side of the argument (and damn the rest of my posts contradicting that statement), I think it's safe for you to take a step back and look at what this thread has to offer you. Maybe then you'll see that you're wrong, as you're so fond of saying. Unless, of course, you're so ingrained in personal vendettas that you're unable to form an unbiased view, in which case, I completely understand. It's hard to swallow your pride on an external forum. :icon_wink:

You are referring to "Nouns"...
I clearly quoted "–verb (used without object)"

slinkiestwizard

geez after the first page killerwhatever deserved a face palm for dragging this thread as it was a declaration thread off topic. This thread and the IGN yes dales is right ,has been going on longer than the war did.

Last i looked didnt the war end about 10 hours after it started? Id like to see war stats if either of these rim tribes knows how to post them.

i will say i was impressed with the ODA numbers of 15x15 they look like a tight bunch also noticed as trash was abused early on several players went into 15x15 from trash i didnt notice any war stats or takeovers by R at that time. Forget who claimed that R was abusing trash but from the stats that was miss-information as well. I didnt see any refugees joining 15x15 from trash.

As im bored i decided to review the stats for my own amusement as i love to twist dales horns, so far he has been acurate with his comments and statements .

DeletedUser54677

geez after the first page killerwhatever deserved a face palm for dragging this thread as it was a declaration thread off topic. This thread and the IGN yes dales is right ,has been going on longer than the war did.

Last i looked didnt the war end about 10 hours after it started? Id like to see war stats if either of these rim tribes knows how to post them.

i will say i was impressed with the ODA numbers of 15x15 they look like a tight bunch also noticed as trash was abused early on several players went into 15x15 from trash i didnt notice any war stats or takeovers by R at that time. Forget who claimed that R was abusing trash but from the stats that was miss-information as well. I didnt see any refugees joining 15x15 from trash.

As im bored i decided to review the stats for my own amusement as i love to twist dales horns, so far he has been acurate with his comments and statements .

Facepalm, or a trophy? :icon_wink:

I kept Dales talking for over a page and a half about something that doesn't even matter. I'd like to see you doing the same. :lol:

slinkiestwizard

I kept Dales talking for over a page and a half about something that doesn't even matter. I'd like to see you doing the same. :lol:

actually no, funny i spoke to TCO (True chosen One) prior to him saying he had RL issues when he was leading TSH. Gee wasnt that the tribe you guys merged? I think outside of about the 14 members he broke down in the combined tribes basically he claimed you were all turtles.

Dont you think you should be spending a little more time building your tribe ,than worrying about what i say or wasting your time trying to divert a topic? From what i see you have your heads about eye deep in Krusty

DeletedUser54677

actually no, funny i spoke to TCO (True chosen One) prior to him saying he had RL issues when he was leading TSH. Gee wasnt that the tribe you guys merged? I think outside of about the 14 members he broke down in the combined tribes basically he claimed you were all turtles.

Dont you think you should be spending a little more time building your tribe ,than worrying about what i say or wasting your time trying to divert a topic? From what i see you have your heads about eye deep in Krusty

Off-topic, but if you'd like to turn it into a spam-fest, sure. :lol:

Funny I spoke with them too. They're not exactly hard to get ahold of? :icon_neutral:

Yes, ~TSH~/.NEO./Whatevernewnametheyfound did have some players that 'merged' into us. With TCO no longer having any time to lead, and none of their members felt that they could lead the tribe adequately, the remaining members started talking and SARS! agreed to have about 10 of the join up.

TCO can claim whatever she wants to. I believe they call that an opinion. :icon_idea:

No, I don't think I should be spending a little more time on building my tribe, they do so adequately enough for the time being, seeing as how yesterday they were at the top of the list for most villages nobled. Oh, and today we were at the same pace as the rank 2 tribe. Go figure.

I think you're right, actually! We aren't growing enough! Damn us! :icon_evil:

You see, wasting time on the forums is fun for me. I used to do it all the time with Wizd0m on W24, I'd sidetrack his threads for pages. Get used to it for W49. :icon_wink:

As for Krusty.. Well, they can do whatever they want. We had some ~TSH~ refugees get kicked, which most of them were, and we're fairly content with how things are currently going with Krusty. Unless you meant your statement differently, and believe that SARS! should war Krusty..? In which case, I'd have to call you a tosser. SARS! is a peaceful tribe!

DeletedUser

Erm, yea... I do believe this thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.