[R] vrs 15X15 (K67)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mLions

@ dalesmckay, there is a huge difference between
a) changing IN GAME NAME of an existing account, and
b) taking over a different account

That's not even nitpicking, KK was right to point this out... And saying repeatedly 'wrong' is a really silly way to argue anything

Temedgin

That's not even nitpicking, KK was right to point this out... And saying repeatedly 'wrong' is a really silly way to argue anything

yep, KK always seems to surround him self with players who suck up to him,

you really dont realise how expendable you are, just like the others...

dalesmckay

WRONG... taking over a different account simultaneously changes your IGN.
Where does it mention "existing" account anyway?

The original post you guys are nitpicking stated "he changed his IGN".
It was a simple statement.
It does not go into detail of what method he used to change his name, it just says that it was changed.

If you are wrong, I will point it out.
I don't care how silly you think it is.

DeletedUser54677

You are joking right?
Please explain how you would keep your existing name when taking over a new account?

Explain to me how you're CHANGING your current name. All you're doing is assuming someone else's name, not changing your own.

OT: Yay for us for killing [R]

Skype-emoticons-48-yes.gif

Edit: and yes, I am qualified to speak for the Duke... have a think about why.

You ate his innards and wore the ex-duke's head as a hat?

yep, KK always seems to surround him self with players who suck up to him,

you really dont realise how expendable you are, just like the others...

He is expendable.

Partly because of the fact that he has nothing to do with either me or SARS!. :lol:

dalesmckay

Explain to me how you're CHANGING your current name. All you're doing is assuming someone else's name, not changing your own.

• It would be illegal for you to still log into your account on the specific world.
  • So you're previous name will disappear from the specific world when the account goes barb.
  • You no longer have access to mails/forums/etc with your old account, since it is now illegal to log in.
  • You will be logging in with the new account, so you will have a different identity on the specific world.
  • When you correspond on mails/forums/etc on the specific world you will be known by your new identity.

Low and behold, you have then changed your IGN.

DeletedUser54677

• It would be illegal for you to still log into your account on the specific world.
  • So you're previous name will disappear from the specific world when the account goes barb.
  • You no longer have access to mails/forums/etc with your old account, since it is now illegal to log in.
  • You will be logging in with the new account, so you will have a different identity on the specific world.
  • When you correspond on mails/forums/etc on the specific world you will be known by your new identity.

Low and behold, you have then changed your IGN.

You didn't change your name, you left your name behind and took up a different name. CHANGING your IGN requires an admin. If you'd like to learn about CHANGING your IGN, I can get a few people to post in this thread for you who have CHANGED their IGN's. Not just assumed someone else's identity.

mLions

I don't know who KK is, never played with him, nor do I know which tribe he's playing in ... so much about sucking up...

As for the rest, if you don't get it, you don't get it... You wanna prove something that isn't there, you go ahead...

DeletedUser54677

I don't know who KK is, never played with him, nor do I know which tribe he's playing in ... so much about sucking up...

As for the rest, if you don't get it, you don't get it... You wanna prove something that isn't there, you go ahead...

Speaking of.. I needed to change my siggeh. Thanks! :icon_redface:

dalesmckay

You didn't change your name, you left your name behind and took up a different name. CHANGING your IGN requires an admin. If you'd like to learn about CHANGING your IGN, I can get a few people to post in this thread for you who have CHANGED their IGN's. Not just assumed someone else's identity.

Regardless of changing the original account name or switching to an existing account you have still changed your IGN.
Other players see the new name.
You have no argument, give it up.

DeletedUser54677

Regardless of changing the original account name or switching to an existing account you have still changed your IGN.
Other players see the new name.
You have no argument, give it up.

Other players don't see the new name. They see the IGN of the person you took control from. If your account is deleted, that means it's no longer around. It's deleted. You can't change something that's deleted, can you?

I don't think that's ever quite going to work, if that's your game plan. Telling the other side they don't have an argument.

Dales, you don't have an argument. Give it up.

Let's see if it works. :icon_idea:

dalesmckay

Other players don't see the new name. They see the IGN of the person you took control from. If your account is deleted, that means it's no longer around. It's deleted. You can't change something that's deleted, can you?

I don't think that's ever quite going to work, if that's your game plan. Telling the other side they don't have an argument.

Dales, you don't have an argument. Give it up.

Let's see if it works. :icon_idea:

If you delete your account and take over an existing one, how do you get contacted in game?
How do players that used to correspond with your old account correspond with the new account?
Let me answer that for you... you give players your new name.

I am more than happy to continue the debate and watch you continue to make a fool out of yourself.
However, it is completely off topic.
So if you wish to continue, create a new thread.

DeletedUser54677

If you delete your account and take over an existing one, how do you get contacted in game?
How do players that used to correspond with your old account correspond with the new account?
Let me answer that for you... you give players your new name.

I am more than happy to continue the debate and watch you continue to make a fool out of yourself.
However, it is completely off topic.
So if you wish to continue, create a new thread.

It's not off-topic. We're on a tangent of the main topic. There are no rules against talking about something that was said in a post that is still tied with the topic.

So, let's continue being fools!

Yes, I would give them my new name. Not my changed name. When I go to change my name in real life, it changes my old name into my new. When I make a new name on the forums, my old name is still there because I made a new account. When my IGN is changed, it keeps a record of it on TWStats.

Case and point, Cgopie1. He had his IGN changed to TheGreat1One1 because Cgopie1 resembled his real life name. However, his TWStats remained the same: Clicky!

Now, let's try mine. I had a few accounts on W24, the first of which being KillerKommando, and the last of which being Mathedras. Clicky!

As you can see, my name didn't change on my Mathedras profile. I wonder why that is? :icon_idea:

dalesmckay

It's not off-topic. We're on a tangent of the main topic. There are no rules against talking about something that was said in a post that is still tied with the topic.

So, let's continue being fools!

Yes, I would give them my new name. Not my changed name. When I go to change my name in real life, it changes my old name into my new. When I make a new name on the forums, my old name is still there because I made a new account. When my IGN is changed, it keeps a record of it on TWStats.

Case and point, Cgopie1. He had his IGN changed to TheGreat1One1 because Cgopie1 resembled his real life name. However, his TWStats remained the same: Clicky!

Now, let's try mine. I had a few accounts on W24, the first of which being KillerKommando, and the last of which being Mathedras. Clicky!

As you can see, my name didn't change on my Mathedras profile. I wonder why that is? :icon_idea:

This thread's topic: [R] vrs 15X15 (K67)
Discussing IGN has absolutely nothing at all to do with the topic.

Why are you giving links to the External TWStats when we are discussing In Game Names?

Mathedras is a completely different name to KillerKommando.
Do you still use KillerKommando In Game?
I'm betting anybody that attempts to mail the name or bb-code it on that world will find it does not work or they won't get a response or having any mail flagged as read.

Point is, you changed your IGN from KillerKommando to Mathedras.
Your IGN is what players use to look up your stats, send you mail, quote your forum posts, etc...

DeletedUser54677

This thread's topic: [R] vrs 15X15 (K67)
Discussing IGN has absolutely nothing at all to do with the topic.

Why are you giving links to the External TWStats when we are discussing In Game Names?

Mathedras is a completely different name to KillerKommando.
Do you still use KillerKommando In Game?
I'm betting anybody that attempts to mail the name or bb-code it on that world will find it does not work or they won't get a response or having any mail flagged as read.

Point is, you changed your IGN from KillerKommando to Mathedras.
Your IGN is what players use to look up your stats, send you mail, quote your forum posts, etc...

Thank you for proving my point. :)

DeletedUser54677

So you're agreeing with me now.
You changed your IGN.
:icon_rolleyes:

In what way? If they're completely different, they're not interchangeable.

I think you've just ran out of things to say, so you're trying desperately to sway public opinion to your side by making it seem like I would be agreeing with you when I'm not, when in reality, your very argument proved my side of the debate to be correct. :icon_biggrin:

dalesmckay

In what way? If they're completely different, they're not interchangeable.

I think you've just ran out of things to say, so you're trying desperately to sway public opinion to your side by making it seem like I would be agreeing with you when I'm not, when in reality, your very argument proved my side of the debate to be correct. :icon_biggrin:

You're In Game Name is your In Game Identity.
You just admitted to changing yours on w24.
And now you are trying to switch sides with your argument.
My argument has been the same all the way through.

DeletedUser

Ever heard of flogging a dead horse??

Dale - you are wrong. Get over it....

DeletedUser54677

You're In Game Name is your In Game Identity.
You just admitted to changing yours on w24.
And now you are trying to switch sides with your argument.
My argument has been the same all the way through.

If your IGN was called your In-Game Identity, we would not be saying IGN, we would be saying IGI. I switched my IGN's. I did not change my original name. Stop confusing your words.

As for my switching sides in an argument.. How, pray tell, did I do that, hm?

Status
Not open for further replies.