|R| vs PHXR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hear! Hear! Hear!!

Its here after the long anticipated wait! After the playing and fooling around, its about time |R| shows why they are in the top 5. As of today about 00.00 server time, the first few attacks landed on PHXR villas. And they are going to go up exponentially over the next few days. For the past few weeks, PHXR was believing that they were really good, fighting against a top 5 tribe, and not getting wiped out for so long. Till now, as all of us at |R| was stressing, it was a few players doing their own thing.

Now the big boys have come to play. And it will be a matter of interest to see how long they last. And how good they really are!

THE WAR IS ON!

PS: To add, while the declaration for the moment is on PHXR, we are fully expecting to fight the entire PHX motley crew. And yes, we are ready for it. Bring it on guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here come the drums, here come the drums...
Well, I'm going to have fun with this one. That's a guarantee.

DeletedUser

Hear! Hear! Hear!!

Its here after the long anticipated wait! After the playing and fooling around, its about time |R| shows why they are in the top 5. As of today about 00.00 server time, the first few attacks landed on PHXR villas. And they are going to go up exponentially over the next few days. For the past few weeks, PHXR was believing that they were really good, fighting against a top 5 tribe, and not getting wiped out for so long. Till now, as all of us at |R| was stressing, it was a few players doing their own thing.

Now the big boys have come to play. And it will be a matter of interest to see how long they last. And how good they really are!

THE WAR IS ON!

Your tribe is not top 5. :icon_wink:

But im shure you guys can make it to top 5 if you try hard enough .

DeletedUser

Your tribe is not top 5. :icon_wink:

But im shure you guys can make it to top 5 if you try hard enough .

Aaah yes... i knew someone would bring it up, and almost expected it to be you :icon_wink:

But yes, we were top 5 when the attacks started, and would be top 5 in about 2 hours time... if you get my drift :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

In fairness, the difference between #4 and #6 is so minimal that I'd expect to see a lot more jumping around between those three tribes before it settles out.

DeletedUser

BTW, just to keep tabs, this is the map of the two tribes before the attacks started. Will post one more at the end of the week, just to see how badly we are doing :icon_wink:

WAR-MAP.gif

DeletedUser

ZOMG!!!

So tell me, this war will prove |R| worthy?

I mean they are fighting a tribe that is 5 times smaller than them.

Come on this only proves their ability to punch dead weight.

Rizzler

They are hardly going to just leave them there because beating them wont prove them worthy

DeletedUser

Well, theoretically, it's supposed to be a fair fight, as if PHX as a tribe are any decent, the other PHX tribes that border or are close to bordering would get in on the act, making it a nice fair fight.

As it is, it's going to be a slaughter, rather than proving any kind of worthiness. I don't have many delusions about that. But it's been overdue and it'll finally get this chunk of the war over and done with.

DeletedUser

hip hip to late. they have already wasted alot of |R| resources before they were formed proved by thier ODD

DeletedUser

ZOMG!!!

So tell me, this war will prove |R| worthy?

I mean they are fighting a tribe that is 5 times smaller than them.

Come on this only proves their ability to punch dead weight.

Two sentences in the declaration to explain:

Scorpio King said:
And it will be a matter of interest to see how long they last.

We do not have any doubt of the result... Its how quickly we can get it over with.

Scorpio King said:
PS: To add, while the declaration for the moment is on PHXR, we are fully expecting to fight the entire PHX motley crew. And yes, we are ready for it. Bring it on guys!

That will make things more interesting. At last count, I believe it was 32 mil points to the PHX family vs 19 mil to the [R] family. That satisfies you, Tiaco? :)

DeletedUser

Correct me if im wrong,but 2/3 of the PHX family does not even border you

You can just then add up MTS,=APOX= and every southern tribe and it will be 200 M vs. 19M

DeletedUser

Two sentences in the declaration to explain:

We do not have any doubt of the result... Its how quickly we can get it over with.

That will make things more interesting. At last count, I believe it was 32 mil points to the PHX family vs 19 mil to the [R] family. That satisfies you, Tiaco? :)

First, that argument just proves how point whore you are, I mean, do points really matter? I mean I don't rate PHX family at all, if you think they are good and if you believe this war will prove if |R| is worthy I seriously don't think so.

Like David Tribal said, most of PHX family doesn't border you, so why is all that excitement? Seriously a real war, would be |R| vs Drink, that would prove if your worthy or not, not this small war, half PHX family are noobs, I mean points? 32 mil? You want me to say what? WOW? Please, respect the world, we've seen family tribes fail at war, check Hire. Points didn't mean that much.

Try harder.

EDIT:
I just went making some maths and they have 20 MIL points total, at least make your calculations right, don't try to fool people. |R| has 19 MIL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66439

i dont know where you're getting your numbers... the PHX family is most certainly not 32 million points. more like 15mil, 20 if you count CIT as a family member.

on top of this, PHX and PHXF are currently tied up with HATEUS...

this destruction may be long overdue, but its execution will not make your tribe look better. it should have been done over a month ago...

DeletedUser

i dont know where you're getting your numbers... the PHX family is most certainly not 32 million points. more like 15mil, 20 if you count CIT as a family member.

on top of this, PHX and PHXF are currently tied up with HATEUS...

this destruction may be long overdue, but its execution will not make your tribe look better. it should have been done over a month ago...

I believe the 32 mil figure was arrived at by adding up all of the tribes that were quoted in the HATEUS thread. i.e. the PHX tribes (PHX, F, R, U, SC, A, any others I've missed), plus CIT which is quoted as family by many of the PHX tribes, plus their family, plus everyone quoted as family by them. Or something like that - you'd have to ask the HATEUS member who originally compiled the list for an explanation of some of them I think. Which ironically makes up pretty much all of the north-north-west rim and (for some reason) a large chunk of the south west rim.

However as a point of order, Scorpio never claimed that this would make |R| look good or prove our worth as a tribe. He merely said that it would be interesting to see how long PHXR last and how well PHXR prove themselves.

As I've said, I have no delusions about this war being "worthy" or anything of the kind. It's just an overdue walkover. A question of "when", not "if".

DeletedUser

Oh come on please don't embarrass yourself, if you think Hire or PHX are tribes worth of fighting and saying that it proves how brave you are, I say it doesn't, and I believe most of the people out there agree with me.

DeletedUser

And if PHX is caught up with HATEUS, |R| is also caught up with HIRE at the same time :)

What are you talking about ???

HIRE are not fighting R and you will find that out .

First you say your fighting the PHX family and they have 32 mill points so its a fair fight .

Second Tiaco comes here and owns your ass and prooves you didnt do your calculation and are fighting a family tribe who is in war with HATEUS and has 15 mill points not 32 mill

Third You try swing in a war with HIRE that doesnt even exist to try sav your self and you FAIL .

DeletedUser

I feel |R| is disillusioned if they think they will be fighting the "entire PHX motley crew".

as mentioned in a post above me somewhere, hateus is a big factor in the north west and more then half the (actual) PHX tribe + allies are fighting them.

I would be very surprised if members in K13 and 14 would send their D troops 50-100 hours away when they have Hateus sitting below then. Though maybe they feel safe since they are getting yet more allies to attack Hateus soon. However that is beside the point, the point being that realisticly |R| will be fighting PHX et al in K's 25 and 15.

Also I do agree with those who have claimed that this is extremely over due and one hopes, for |R| sake, that they make this snappy.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about ???

HIRE are not fighting R and you will find that out .

First you say your fighting the PHX family and they have 32 mill points so its a fair fight .

Second Tiaco comes here and owns your ass and prooves you didnt do your calculation and are fighting a family tribe who is in war with HATEUS and has 15 mill points not 32 mill

Third You try swing in a war with HIRE that doesnt even exist to try sav your self and you FAIL .

Forth
they felt it necessary in previous threads to tell me they were only fighting Hire C, who are pretty much gone now.

Sorry for double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.