Votes: 66 47.1%
  • |R|

Votes: 74 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Go [R].
Good Tribe Coat of Arms, whoever made it should be commended on it.
Minimalistic profile just makes it so damn cool.
And the name just seems the type to strike fear into the hearts of the enemy:icon_wink:

|R|. Copycat Tag
Amateur-ish Coat of Arms.
Bold text in profile really is horrible to look at.
The name Revolution is just stupid and unoriginal. plus the leader is a plague
WTF?We already have said how we've used |R| in world 9 as tag.
Whats even more funny?We used [R] as a tag too before this world was even out.

DeletedUser

WTF?We already have said how we've used |R| in world 9 as tag.
Whats even more funny?We used [R] as a tag too before this world was even out.

Plz stop crying... be man! And wait for final results instead of fking crying on forums. So hard not to spamm? Is that the only thing you can do?

DeletedUser4346

lord kantman

you said it first dude.....

DeletedUser26793

Aye, the fact that they took in the Mr.12154 Snowchamp kinda reduced my respect for [R].

However, that CoA is awesome, and I do like the name [R]uthless, overall its just very well done.

PS: Still |R| for the win, I just like [R] too :icon_razz:

There were conditions on Mr. 12154 joining. Like finding his demolish button and using it, a lot.

DeletedUser

I can't wait to see how low his score drops without all his 12154s. I say he hits around 800K.

DeletedUser

Yo stewie, I though you got banned, didn't see you posting lately. Good to know you are still here.

DeletedUser

I spend most of my time in that new Spamming sticky. Also, I've just been too lazy to post as much as usual.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, I was looking to see who would inherit Snowchamp's "Mr. 12154 Title" once he demoed his villages, and guess which tribe the runner-up comes from?

Ashmodai

There were conditions on Mr. 12154 joining. Like finding his demolish button and using it, a lot.

Good to hear JT, I hope we see a lot more of you on the forums, and a lot less of Melon5252, a hippo is a far better representative than an idiot. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

image.php

hmmm... :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, I was looking to see who would inherit Snowchamp's "Mr. 12154 Title" once he demoed his villages, and guess which tribe the runner-up comes from?

i saw a player with pretty much all 12154 villages...cant remember who it was though :|

paladin.

There is a reason for all my invites and it wasn't because of his points :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

found a potential candidate for mr. 12154.

simiril

35/40 villages are 12154

not nearly as extreme as snowchamp, but not too bad

DeletedUser

There is a reason for all my invites and it wasn't because of his points :icon_wink:

True. I'm far from doubting your leadership abilities.:icon_wink:
Just kinda noticed it when I was on twstats

Status
Not open for further replies.