|R| War update

DeletedUser34827

Please map. Or tell us which K you are talking so I'd may create simple map. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nicely done |R|, but you didn't have to much to do with that eh cecala, you were HF when most of the fighting was done ^^.

DeletedUser

Nicely done |R|, but you didn't have to much to do with that eh cecala, you were HF when most of the fighting was done ^^.

EARTH was all offense against [HF] but from my knowledge, |R| stopped receiving incomings a while back, causing them to make the war a bit lower in priority.

cecala

yea once i got |R| involved and we merged the war was pretty much done...EARTH lost faith and went inactive

cecala

You think you should change your avatar?

yea darlian dont even post on the forums anymore

he cant even keep his tribe active

image.php

Ashmodai

yea once i got |R| involved and we merged the war was pretty much done...EARTH lost faith and went inactive

So you're effectively saying that your merge won you the war? Congratulations on that :lol:

DeletedUser

That isn't growth, he was deleted due to inactivity. Most of their members will be doing that soon. Theones from B-B-36 will leave before too long. I have already talked a couple of them into it. Hell one even let me account sit so I could read EARTH's forums. What a waste of time that was. Noob tribe forums are so lame.

Sir Dragonsly 1134

lol yes i must say that the earth's forum is neglected by most of its members :lol: and do you guys have enough allies

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:/ so thats what happened to my account, deja brew was sitting me, and i come back to find i no longer am in that game :( that sux bad...lol

cecala

:/ so thats what happened to my account, deja brew was sitting me, and i come back to find i no longer am in that game :( that sux bad...lol

=( it really does deja didnt play for 2 weeks and was auto deleted...

you were one of the best in EARTH but due to your incompetent tribe you were easily wiped out of k36...

on a side note

k36
1 |R| 5,55 Mio. 594
2 = E = 5,13 Mio. 608

=)