{r}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, but not everyone has enough troops to send off to fully farm a village with at least a lvl 1 warehouse to fifty different villages around you, all at the same time. (Fifty may be exaggerating, but you get the idea).

They should, however, be able to at least farm their own square. Quite a few of our members are packed in one area, which is a problem, I admit, but the rest are fairly spread out.

Like I said, I am working on this problem. (Obviously people need to be kicked)

Like 11 said, 50 barb farms is ridicously low. On W11 from my main vill I would farm around 170 barbs. I could easily handle farming all of them twice a day and I wasn't even super active.

If you have any players like that everyone near them won't be able to build at all. It happened to tribesmen near myself on W11, eventually they would just go inactive as the farms would always be dry.

Child in time

Like 11 said, 50 barb farms is ridicously low. On W11 from my main vill I would farm around 170 barbs. I could easily handle farming all of them twice a day and I wasn't even super active.

If you have any players like that everyone near them won't be able to build at all. It happened to tribesmen near myself on W11, eventually they would just go inactive as the farms would always be dry.

Yeah but to be really honest, i don't think 170 barb farm runs is possible at the moment as you say with "not being that active".

It is possible when you all foldered and quicklisted them, and you have at least around 600-1000 lc, but not that many people, at least not in this kind of tribes, have that right now.

DeletedUser

Yeah but to be really honest, i don't think 170 barb farm runs is possible at the moment as you say with "not being that active".

It is possible when you all foldered and quicklisted them, and you have at least around 600-1000 lc, but not that many people, at least not in this kind of tribes, have that right now.

Yeah I was speaking of future issues that will certaintly arise with that type of cluster arrangement.

DeletedUser

I am thinking that if you want to be successful, you need to be farming about 90-100 farms. I have over 200 and adding more every day and that is with me getting lazy with my farming but I dont expect many players have the capacity for that at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41261

Perhaps I should be a bit more clear.

I joined {R} about four days after the world began. I only happened to wind up leading this tribe. Trust me, if I had started the tribe, I would have definitely avoided starting up a family.

Obviously I can't join and say the next day, "Hey noobs, family tribes FIAL 99% of the time, kick the two other tribes and farm 'em."

I thank you all for the constructive criticism, but I noticed all of those problems (and understood the ramifications, if those problems continued to exist) immediately when I joined the tribe and I can assure you all the proper steps will be taken to improve our 'status'. I've been playing this game for over two years now, I'd like to think I've learned a little something.

Since I'm being pretty open about everything, I might as well state our diplomacy. We currently don't have any alliances, except for the obvious alliances, which are with {A} and {R}³, the tribes in our family (Who, in their right mind, would want an alliance with us?).

Since everyone in W21 is aware of our noobiness, we have decided to change our name temporarily, mainly to show you all we are fun loving people like the rest of you and by no means consider ourselves '1337' or even half way decent.

I for one, am not liar and I've always been for honesty, and you will always see it from me. The real idiots lie on the forums, until someone discovers they were lying, and then they're in a heap of shyt that they can't get out of.

Well, thanks for not flaming guys. This forum is soft compared to the W1 forums, I must admit.

- I'm sure I'm missing something, and if I am, I will surely add it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

-World 21- said:
Obviously I can join and say, "Hey noobs, family tribes FIAL 99% of the time, kick the two other tribes and farm 'em."

Err...was that on purpose..???:icon_eek:

DeletedUser41261

Err...was that on purpose..???:icon_eek:

Yes, notice how there's a tribe named FIAL? It was meant to be funny.

You may have also noticed I'm pretty good at writing English, so if I make a mistake somewhere (like shyt) it's on purpose and meant to be funny.

Child in time

Indi, stop being a total ass and try to get your bad forum reputation, build up because of your lame threads and no-point comments, fixed for a change.

World 21, i found it hard to believe that a player who plays tw for 2 years (like myself) winds up in a family mass recruiting tribe, and doesn't even feel like disbanding it for the honor at once, but hey, that's your choice.

Still, if i were you, i'd do what i told you to do.

DeletedUser41261

Indi, stop being a total ass and try to get your bad forum reputation, build up because of your lame threads and no-point comments, fixed for a change.

World 21, i found it hard to believe that a player who plays tw for 2 years (like myself) winds up in a family mass recruiting tribe, and doesn't even feel like disbanding it for the honor at once, but hey, that's your choice.

Still, if i were you, i'd do what i told you to do.

Well, I could've joined a pre-made tribe, but where's the fun in that?

When I joined the tribe, I decided if I was going to be a member of it, I was going to do my best to make it better (trust me, it needed some serious work).

Don't worry, plenty of changes will be made in the near future.

DeletedUser

Child in time said:
Indi, stop being a total ass NO and try to get your bad forum reputation, build up because of your lame threads and no-point comments, fixed for a change.

I don't get the bold, you have to speak stupid, remember?:icon_rolleyes:

John Lenin

If you are cynical enough, starting with family tribes and then merging all the good members into one tribe is a working way to pierce together a tribe.

DeletedUser

If you are cynical enough, starting with family tribes and then merging all the good members into one tribe is a working way to pierce together a tribe.

That's my take on this citchiation:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well, I could've joined a pre-made tribe, but where's the fun in that?

When I joined the tribe, I decided if I was going to be a member of it, I was going to do my best to make it better (trust me, it needed some serious work).

Don't worry, plenty of changes will be made in the near future.

Just leave. Abandon ship. I've got a nice home for you. You won't have to do all that work. Then we can farm your "mebers" together.

Why teach when you can hate?

DeletedUser

I'm surprised, this has actually turned into a civilized discussion, when I first saw the thread I expected to see the same old crap but instead was pleasently surprised. We need more serious type threads like this one around.

DeletedUser

purple predater said:
I am thinking that if you want to be successful, you need to be farming about 90-100 farms. I have over 200 and adding more every day and that is with me getting lazy with my farming but I dont expect many players have the capacity for that at the moment.

SHI*, you serious???? I have about 5...0.0

Last edited by a moderator:

John Lenin

Check it out:
edit.gif

It works!

Status
Not open for further replies.