R2 Come's to W25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkywunky

Hello all, I would like to give a warm welcome to the R2 tribe ;)

Any world 5 players will know who we are and what we do ;)

Were already making our mark

Rank Name Defeated
1 Rebels Twice Origins 40
2 The Ultimate Knights 4
3 The Dream Ends With Us 4

Lolz xD

Why so serouis ?

DeletedUser

Yeah... Probably thats bad for both of us.

If I can get my boys in line then ToT will be present also.

DeletedUser

Your signature is a bit inaccurate. Squeaky Shoes HAD entered W24. They have since been forcibly ejected by the people they tried to report.

Good luck in this world though :icon_razz:

Dunkywunky

Your signature is a bit inaccurate. Squeaky Shoes HAD entered W24. They have since been forcibly ejected by the people they tried to report.

Good luck in this world though :icon_razz:

TBH i keep in for vintage value i wuit like 4 days in and was accoant sat was too busy on w5

DeletedUser

PeRvIs, I love your avvy.

Ah we have my delightful slave furry, killabeast to thank for it.

@Dunky : aye, nothing wrong with some sentimental value. My sig lists as many of my past tribes as would fit in the permissible size.

Dunkywunky

@Dunky : aye, nothing wrong with some sentimental value. My sig lists as many of my past tribes as would fit in the permissible size.[/B]

Tribe hopper syndrome ??? Only jokes yeah i was thinking of doing a similar sort of thing

DeletedUser

I was a duke of W21 MuFFin while I played that world.

@ Dunky : I ALWAYS stick with one tribe per world whenever i play. the only time I do switch tribes is if return to a world I've previously quit in order to replace an account.

Dunkywunky

I was a duke of W21 MuFFin while I played that world.

@ Dunky : I ALWAYS stick with one tribe per world whenever i play. the only time I do switch tribes is if return to a world I've previously quit in order to replace an account.

I Follow The Same Kind Of Standard Apart From World 20 Where I Went With Some Friends They All Quit I Didn't So I Moved On

DeletedUser

I don't see what all the fuss is about this "Why so serious?" concept. In my opinion, why so childish?

DeletedUser

Have you not seen the movie??

Is he not allowed to like the phrase?

DeletedUser

Of course he is, but to use it in an argument or a way to describe a person or post would be childish.

As you can see, with his reply to Henchman.

Status
Not open for further replies.