Rabid vs Eq War Stats

DeletedUser

The war has just been started. Looking at the stats it can be rather clearly seen that Rapid has made more progress with TBS & Goons. Again that makes perfect sense. Those troops are flanking Rapid and were part of the war declaration. As time proceeds it should be rather clear that if those flanking threats are removed then Rapid can concentrate more on EQ. Like in any wars relocating more players to front will increase. If both Rapid and EQ stay strong, active and interested in this world, then we can expect good battles in near future. Now it's still on strategic phase where locations and fronts are looked more, I don't see that Rapid has even started fighting EQ with full force yet. It seems same stands for EQ. Because if the attacks were made with full force I'm sure there would have been more caps... at least so I believe.

GOG the Deceiver

To be fair, there wasn't much of an option as a Rabid/EQ war was inevitable due to the alliance with Panda. Atmos may have declared prematurely too gain the initial "surprise" moment which is at least something good for EQ. I'm not sure how much was gained from it though.

However, war at a later time would still leave our southern line outmatch by rabid's frontline in size as stated before.

This is an interesting post mate.

1) Front lines are front lines; no matter the taste, smell or quality. Leaders of EQ are responsible for those members. If they are indeed welfare cases as you say - well then there is no fault, but yours. Accept responsibility for them, support them, or boot them.

2) Atmos didn't declare prematurely. He made a you-tube clip explicitly stating your intentions (with singing like a camel in labour). When Rabid saw that, we were at war with all of you.

Initial "surprise", far far far from it. With all due respect it was terrible planning.

hurod

It was surprise for me. I thought they too busy with warring themselves.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: EQ
Side 2:
Tribes: EQ

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 52
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233,929
Side 2: 233,929
Difference: 0

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser105579

Atmos may have declared prematurely too gain the initial "surprise" moment which is at least something good for EQ.

If you mean "surprise" as in "literally given weeks to prepare" then sure, it was a surprise. In reality we knew Atmos was going to declare any day, when it finally happened it was more like "took them long enough," than "wow EQ declared on us."

Garrock

Flame Flame Flame at least most of it's funny...

A moment of honest reflection, and the series of events that ensured this would be EQ as well as Rabid's first big war.

1. EQ took some villages from some inactive members who were forced into an early departure from this world. It was at this point that I knew Rabid would at some point war EQ. Perhaps at that point EQ really didn't understand what they were getting themselves involved in, but the front was not large enough, nor accounts developed enough at that time to make an honest effort to retaliate.

2. A LOT of Atmos's plans made it here on the external forums, Youtube, and there are a lot of leaks ingame as well. By this time, while the front was still not fully developed, it was enough that we could begin to plan, especially since we knew they had intentions (though nothing specific) on moving on us.

3. EQ did us a favor by inviting a super noob to their tribe who had been rejected by us on numerous occasions. This provided us with 2 things... 8 villages to expand our front on, with almost no foreseeable consequence, and well... 8 really easy villages to conquer. By this time we are eating EQ...

4. More information leaked that EQ were contacting anyone and everyone about a super gangbang on Rabid, to include a number of tribes who chose not to participate, we even got intel of a declaration date... this led us to some preemptive attacks on those allies... i.e. TBS :) and Goons. This did not require much, as some of us were already eating on Goons, and planning our personal OPs on TBS anyway.

I don't care much for the comments about gang bangs and what not. We had always assumed AKATS would be with us, we were not at first sure of Panda's capabilities of joining in, hence the claim by some of our members of us being gang banged. This hasn't turned into a gang bang, although it appeared to be an attempt to instigate a gang bang vs. Rabid. That, and quite simply, this is Tribal Wars, the larger threats will always be gang banged, always have been and always will be, that's what makes having a few staunch allies important, which in turn makes it that much more important on how you treat people, both within and without the tribe.

So yes... it's Rabid, Panda and AKATS vs. something like 5-6 tribes now, and while we are outnumbered, it's not by so much that it should be considered a gang bang.

There it is, an attempt at an impartial, and factual summary of the events in general that led us here.

Good-luck

Wile E. Coyote

Side 1:
Tribes: EQ, Goons, TBS :)
Side 2:
Tribes: Rabid, AKATS, Panda

Timeframe: 08/02/2016 00:00:00 to 27/02/2016 00:00:00

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 72
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 143,626
Side 2: 370,030
Difference: 226,404

chart

It seems Rabid Team is gaining their gap hehe

GOG the Deceiver

Flame Flame Flame at least most of it's funny...

Good-luck

Yes. It seems I only post after copious amounts of wine these days.

Sorry Atmos. Actually loved your velvety voiced tunes.

May the best warriors, farmers and lovers win ;)

Wile E. Coyote

EQ HAS FALLEN TO RANK #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Side 1:
Tribes: EQ, Goons, TBS :)
Side 2:
Tribes: Rabid, AKATS, Panda

Timeframe: 08/02/2016 00:00:00 to 28/02/2016 00:00:00

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 76
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 143,626
Side 2: 387,679
Difference: 244,053

chart

Erig

Well the surprise was that Atmos was to declare on the 24th. Instead he declared on the 22nd or 23rd. I had no idea what was going on lmao so maybe the surprise was directed at EQ members, not rabid :lol:

DeletedUser

(tribe EQ broke apart) Map updated
The data will auto-update when it sweeps later tonight.
[spoil]
bd112bc4f2b2d5064fe833de0f73ba1f.png

56d37257305a5
[/spoil]

hurod

Side 1:
Tribes: Rabid
Side 2:
Tribes: EQ, EQ.2

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 13