RAIN Declares war on Ocaryx!

DeletedUser

The stats say they retook 2... :(

Oh yeah.. lol. Well we enjoyed our shut out while it lasted but a retake was bound to happen sooner or later. It's not big deal, stuff like this keeps it interesting.

DeletedUser

I thought you ended trying to be the smartest, "awesome" and blablabla because it's not going you well.

I don't know, I think it's going alright for me. I suppose it could be better though, your right, I'll try harder.

Shakes22284
ODA Increase: 1,590,794
ODD Increase: 3,994,555

Side 1:
Tribes: Ocaryx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: shakes22284

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 11
Difference: 11

image.php

DeletedUser

LOL! 4 million ODD and not one vill to show for it?! ouch...

max the brave

Oxy who's Oxy, it appears they have vanished, leaving offerings of confused remaining members.

max the brave

That was like what 1 Week and the top tribe crumbles, man thats got to be a record

DeletedUser

yup , that was faster than ROME fell apart

and we weren't even expecting it....when it happened. we were all kind of disappointed....our war vanished right before our eyes

max the brave

Cant wait to see who jumped ship, I can see wood members in this new tribe, no one from Oxycrumble yet.

ToTheGallows

I'll be very surprised if RAIN lets up on any members who jump ship to the new tribe. Simply put, it is Ocaryx members fleeing to WOOD because they know they cannot survive as apart of Ocaryx - and WOOD recruiting refugees who are running from numerous tribes.

That said, I don't think WOOD will have the balls to recruit near the western front. They'll likely leave those players out to dry.

DeletedUser

So with all this happening to Ocaryx...Shall we conclude that RAIN or the "COALITION" wins this war?

ToTheGallows

So with all this happening to Ocaryx...Shall we conclude that RAIN or the "COALITION" wins this war?

I think that will depend on whether the coalition continues hunting the Ocaryx members who make the cut; and those who don't.

chouz

as far as i know, we only want K63 & K53. with the declaration of war, we might/might not noble across to SEXY or Wood territories. i don't think anyone here agrees to let them off the hook but since those 7 members are not based solely on K63/53, maybe they can merge. BUT.... before that, they have to officially surrender to RAIN & RoW.

if they do, we want all of K63/53. they are not allow to noble any of their former members (inactive/give away) unless it is located outside of K63/53. sound good?

DeletedUser

I think that will depend on whether the coalition continues hunting the Ocaryx members who make the cut; and those who don't.

I assure you that RAIN will continue to hunt all those that are or were Ocaryx on the western front that we deem to be refugees. As I quickly scan through I count at least 7 players that are off limits. Let it be known to the world that anyone recruiting Ocaryx in the area of K63, K53, or K52 will find themselves immediately at war with RAIN. No questions asked, and no warnings! This also includes merging to co-play with old tribe mates now in different tribes. If anyone touches our food without our expressed consent, you will find yourself instantly at war.

That being said, congrats to WOOD/some of Ocaryx on their merger.

Last edited by a moderator: