Ram declares on phoenx

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaX

Once Upon A Time in a World, Far Far Away, there lived a very crazy brainsick, weirdo tribal leader....

crazy.jpg

This "leader" was absolutely insane, he talked down to the other tribal leaders, he swore he was the greatest to ever lead a tribe! He rants and raves about how great he is in past lives and even this life.....

He was so insane that even his tribal council slowly lost their minds .

crazy-japanese-show_022.jpg

Once the council started failing to dementia the rest of the tribe slowly started to deteriorate as well..soon the newly famous tribe became nothing more than a rabble...
Mardi+Gras+Crazy+People.jpg

Until finally the largest and scariest tribe of them all had enough and summoned their cats....

kollanarendra__97_4.jpeg

We don't want your stinking villages we just want to BURN them down.
Fire%20flareup_jpg.jpg

We will salt your fields and kill your troops until you have neither the will nor desire to continue fighting us :icon_twisted:

You want a real war?!!

Now you have it.

RAM Declares on PHOENX.

DeletedUser

I like the pictures. They look funny.

It seems a counter declaration:icon_razz:, because i feel Phoenx declares first.

But it is a nice way to counter.

Best wishes to both sides. Hopefully W30 is going to see another big war not like Phoenx Vs BD Or BD Vs DN.

Best of Luck.:swordsman:
:axemen::axemen::axemen:

xinryr

Couldn't you have let me write it? I've been waiting forever to write a declaration, that's why u stayed in your chat for so long :S

Also it needs more boxxy. :)

Oh and good luck guys!

S1cky Dutch

Nice counter declaration I guess. goodluck n have fun, RAM.

DeletedUser79042

the largest and scariest tribe of them all had enough and summoned their cats
I always thought that Ram would summon the ... rams, not the cats :lol:

Anyway, Karma, I liked the looney leader pic and the last one - not the rest I am afraid.
As for counter-declaring, that is a new trend in W30 as it seems. Now will you 2 (3-4 :)) tribe leaders, please tell us poor readers where should we/you post something relative to your mega war? Or will you guys/girls use these 2 threads as each ones court?

As a last thing, please get intouch with your allies fast. We would not want them posting another ...counter-decleration as well, would we? :) At least Phoenx included them in their shootout list :icon_wink:.

robot out

slates9

Dude, that "official statement" was declaration...not a flaming thread. No one cares about the names of topics.

Finally, the moment you all been waiting for.

Phoenx hereby officially declares on:

Total Points Members
1. Ram 229.054.513 51
8. Drift 63.344.656 41
9. D2 55.414.806 53
15. Rome2 16.191.890 3
22 *TDR* 9.027.103 48

VS

4 Phoenx 119.594.880 37

DeletedUser

We wait in game results again this enemy not barbarian enemy karma :)

DeletedUser

We won't have 2 threads debating the same issue.
The rule of seniority counts, so the Official Phoenx statement thread is the one.
No (more?) debating the war here, keep it to remarks about the declaration itself and then round off.

Anything other than and you're at serious risk for a warning or infraction.

DeletedUser

now that's a fun declaration! Can we get to having fun now? heh

KarmaX

I'm sure the coming days would be more interesting for PHOENX instead of us just taking the hit. Have fun Paj...!!

DeletedUser

I have a proposal for you ICECO.
Merge this 2 threads in 1:RAM-Phoenx love and hate story.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Took you days to come up with this?

Rofl. Leadership team that takes this long for pic dec.....

Nuff said. See you on the battlefield... Or will we??

KarmaX

It was not the pic we were waiting for. We had to move around few troops here and there, you know, we have a vast territory and it takes time :p

DeletedUser70594

I have to admit .. i did not expect it :) Good Luck Both sides .. Lets better win!!!!!!

xinryr

Took you days to come up with this?

Rofl. Leadership team that takes this long for pic dec.....

Nuff said. See you on the battlefield... Or will we??

The declarations are months late for both sides, what's a couple days?

I might get RAM a video declaration up, I haven't used vegas in ages though, so we'll see if I can actually do it :/

Michael Wittman

do it xinryr! we talked about you making one but i guess no one ever managed to get in touch. lets see your magic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.