Random 19 questions

gherilla

All I`m saiyng is that people put to much accent on all this family thing.

I admited that Sci is an family.But is this mean anything?.Each tribe has his own agenda and if you ignore the fact that our name start whit Sci,Wilky,you will see that other tribes that are not considered families coordonate more that us,have an more similar diplomacy and wars than us.

And i olso admit my ignorance about BNL,I dont know them and I dont care

DeletedUser

So.. if you're really not a family, then why be one?

Does it really matter? It's a name, we'd still be just as close with different names... changing it would be solely for appearances so we don't look as bad, like TSE tried to do with TNE on these forums even though we all know they were family. Ironic, consider SCI is more of an empire than TSE ever would be... ffs the I in SCI even stands for "Imperium" -.-
All 3 main branches represent the original SCI™ that, due to location, eventually led to the creation of these 3 main branches.

DeletedUser

TNE wasn't bassed on that Empire idea at first, it was the position and a cool name.

Two empires, one north and one south.

So we never planned anything about a family, two tribes working together on a very close level. In one way it was a family but it did sound better as an empire.

A family of two tribes isn't more than a close alliance unless they're close and really works together. Or came out from one or the other.

Tne was a complete different tribe far up and would fit better as an empire. TNE was also used on the April fools day.

Sci works together for a common goal or fight to take world 5 together more or less and calls themself a family that way. A family do actually fit better than an alliance which wontbreak unless things happens.

DeletedUser

So I think based on being on-topic here, that

NYXX IS TEH PWNZ0RS!!!

DeletedUser

Does it really matter? It's a name, we'd still be just as close with different names... changing it would be solely for appearances so we don't look as bad, like TSE tried to do with TNE on these forums even though we all know they were family. Ironic, consider SCI is more of an empire than TSE ever would be... ffs the I in SCI even stands for "Imperium" -.-
All 3 main branches represent the original SCI™ that, due to location, eventually led to the creation of these 3 main branches.

Labels really don't matter. The bottom line is.. Sci has somehow out familied, out recruited, and out merged VVV. They've even picked up those neat little tricks of VVVk's of naming their villages to provoke their neighboring allies. I never thought anyone could make VVV look respectable, but somehow Sci has managed.

DeletedUser

Labels really don't matter. The bottom line is.. Sci has somehow out familied, out recruited, and out merged VVV. They've even picked up those neat little tricks of VVVk's of naming their villages to provoke their neighboring allies. I never thought anyone could make VVV look respectable, but somehow Sci has managed.

Dazrield are you talking about naming villages to provoke other players? Vojd might have something to say about that one... but nobody cares about him anyways :) I will be the first to admit SCI has lost respect. Anybody questioning that is just being naive.

We used to be probably one of the most respected families in the game (even though that in itself is an oxy-moron, a respected family? :p). Being split by location at least we had to fight for success & villages rather than being like the typical family tribe, for example V V V, all grouped together, always have each other's back, etc.

We basically were only a family in the sense of the name. We fought our own battles, had different diplomacy, no singular leadership, etc. Now however, with an academy for each main SCI tribe, member lists overflowing in more than one tribe, and merges (regardless of who initialized the merge), SCI has lost a ton of respect. Doesn't matter that we were 1, 4, 5 for a while, we have lost respect, there's no way around it, and most people would like to say "oh respect means nothing, we don't care what they think, blah blah blah" but naturally everybody cares, and if they don't, they're naive/ignorant.

Respect for a tribe is directly correlated with the tribe's image... a well-respected tribe has a better image than a widely-hated tribe. Image reflects upon alliances and recruitment. If everybody hates a tribe, would anybody want to ally with them or join them, no matter how good they are? Sure allies are usually overrated and not as necessary as people think, but even PKs has 3 allies... and of course, without any allies and hardly any members, you're going to have to be ridiculously skilled and active to pull off a win in war... Is it possible? Of course. Is it likely? Very doubtful... if it happens, go buy lottery tickets because you're either crazy lucky, fighting against pathetic tribes, or your tribe is made of multiple nyxx's :p

DeletedUser

Hmm, not the response I expected. You basically agreed with me on everything. I had to reread your post a few times before coming to a conclusion. Either there are changes coming to the Sci family from within, or Sci already sees the server as won for them and have already written off the need for respect.

DeletedUser

My post consisted of my own words, which may or may not be how the rest of SCI feels. It was not an attempt at arrogantly saying 'we won the server and don't need respect' or anything like that.

DeletedUser

Fair enough. I have to be honest though, you're not the only Sci player I've talked to in the past week or so that's expressed a dislike for the current situation. I really wonder how long the current trend will last before things fold inwards.

DeletedUser

All I`m saiyng is that people put to much accent on all this family thing.

I admited that Sci is an family.But is this mean anything?.Each tribe has his own agenda and if you ignore the fact that our name start whit Sci,Wilky,you will see that other tribes that are not considered families coordonate more that us,have an more similar diplomacy and wars than us.

I agree lets ignore the fact that SCI tribes all have the same name and treat them as they wish to be treated as independent tribes.
You wouldn't mind if someone put this statement to the test would you? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I remember when I first contacted Sci about a conflict, I were in a conversation with nine people. I solved a thing with one guy untill the other appeared. It was a hell untill I found Daft, he solved the situation. Just one single guy to contact and it all worked.:p

The last tribe is the one who recruits the most or whatever how some see it.

I don't remember the phrase but it originated from Sci. In the basic it's true, you can't survive with your first members for three years. At some point one will leave and have to be replaced. Some of us know this and do for that reason want a higher amount of members. At the moment there's still players to pick up, but it's getting close to importing time.

Making new tribes for that goes a bit to far, however that is most likely the basic reason for it. Or to make sure that certain villages are yours. I never imagined that VVV would becoem more respected than Sci though, or than many others. Things take there turns it seems.

DeletedUser

I remember when I first contacted Sci about a conflict, I were in a conversation with nine people. I solved a thing with one guy untill the other appeared. It was a hell untill I found Daft, he solved the situation. Just one single guy to contact and it all worked.:p

The last tribe is the one who recruits the most or whatever how some see it.

I don't remember the phrase but it originated from Sci. In the basic it's true, you can't survive with your first members for three years. At some point one will leave and have to be replaced. Some of us know this and do for that reason want a higher amount of members. At the moment there's still players to pick up, but it's getting close to importing time.

Making new tribes for that goes a bit to far, however that is most likely the basic reason for it. Or to make sure that certain villages are yours. I never imagined that VVV would becoem more respected than Sci though, or than many others. Things take there turns it seems.

I respect VVV more than SCI, my friend used to be in VVVK+ then ARISA then he went to SCI, i just hope he doesnt get too attached to them.

(only for daikou skip if you dont feel like reading)

Daikou its funny jezuz made you a leader when you did not act like one, on w25 im a general of our tribe which is a squad leading position, and hell yes im doing a damn good job of leading us in our current war. yet again im better than you, just how it is. as for saying retards could think of better things than me, im less problematic than you are, so where are you on the intelligence scale?

i dont really need to say more to you im not going to waste all my time writing things you will read and go cry in a corner about while thinking of retaliation.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I respect VVV more than SCI, my friend used to be in VVVK+ then ARISA then he went to SCI, i just hope he doesnt get too attached to them.

Daikou its funny jezuz made you a leader when you did not act like one, on w25 im a general of our tribe which is a squad leading position, and hell yes im doing a damn good job of leading us in our current war. yet again im better than you, just how it is. as for saying retards could think of better things than me, im less problematic than you are, so where are you on the intelligence scale?

i dont really need to say more to you im not going to waste all my time writing things you will read and go cry in a corner about while thinking of retaliation.:icon_rolleyes:

Phoenix's W25 Tribe

WOW look at all those conquors, i must say phoenix your doing a great job in leading your tribe into victory for that war your on about ;)

Next they will give you your own name on the tribe members bit, good luck on that :icon_rolleyes:

can anyone else clarify the good job you are doing ?

what about Bogus ? can he clarify ? xD

and Daikou meant to say that retards can and do thik of more intelligent things than you, and guess what [SPOIL]They can type and say them properly too[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Once again, attempting to give a damn and failing miserably

Daikou its funny jezuz made you a leader when you did not act like one,
Then point out the mistake to jezuz himself? Far as I know, you're as guilty as him for letting him become an incompetent leader.

on w25 im a general of our tribe which is a squad leading position, and hell yes im doing a damn good job of leading us in our current war.
Noob points x10
Early world and def OD rank 21. How do you feel when members of your tribe are being farmed. General of your tribe? Ill start taking bets that it wont survive a year. War? when none of you have a full nuke nor nobles? Pointless. Most you can do is weaken your enemies and yourself at the same time. Hopefully you are not beside some players I know.

yet again im better than you, just how it is. as for saying retards could think of better things than me, im less problematic than you are, so where are you on the intelligence scale?
Better than someone when your strengths have never been matched against each other? Stop making assumptions and prove it instead. Im assuming that daikou's intelligence on a higher spot than you. A decent non-noobish post would be nice.

Thank god. Just dont write again.

Phoenixfire555, if theres one thing that you managed to accomplish on this forums. It was to unite w5 players against a single front of stupidity shown by you.

DeletedUser

epically failed flame attempt . . . has failed epically :lol:

what is it that your trying to say in that mess of a post ?

DeletedUser

Phoenix, you should realize how pathetic you're when every time your little brain gets the idea to make a post about me, and yet 3-4 step up to shut you up before I even get the chance to, I'd say that's pretty bad.

What you do on another world is pointless as to what you do here on W5. But I'm assuming under your leadership, those members of your "squad" are attacking the VERY weakest of enemies firstly, but to avoid anymore of your silly posts, I'll just leave it at that.

I think we should get this back on-topic. =]

DeletedUser

Phoenix, you should realize how pathetic you're when every time your little brain gets the idea to make a post about me, and yet 3-4 step up to shut you up before I even get the chance to, I'd say that's pretty bad.

What you do on another world is pointless as to what you do here on W5. But I'm assuming under your leadership, those members of your "squad" are attacking the VERY weakest of enemies firstly, but to avoid anymore of your silly posts, I'll just leave it at that.

I think we should get this back on-topic. =]

I wouldnt be talking Daikou if you cant turn an elite tribe into a fighting force when i can turn nuke/noble less players into them, then you sir epically fail.

and yes Ben im well aware there are no nobles, im just saying even on a new world im better at daikou than leading.

Ive already organized groups and im going to prepare a launch time for them whoever doesnt make it, oh well.

anyways my point is Daikou fails to lead elites, when i can lead ruggedness. I pown:icon_cool:. its good to see your still posting here Ben, im sorry your still mad im straight.

but i just like girls alot :icon_wink:.

anyways getting back on topic before the elder mods have tolock this because of useless posting *cough* Daikou *cough*

new 19 questions please.

DeletedUser

Lol, if I knew that you were in W25 I'd not have restarted to join up with a friend. I'd have stayed in the core just to rim you. I'll just have to be content with passing you up on the rankings for the 2nd time now I guess ;)