Random makes new friends

shveik

Even so. Unless you don't farm (be sure he farm), you had to do something to get resources before you had a ton of light cav (he will have a LC when you still building spearz - you can count one, two .... 50,60 ....500,501... 1000 and ...). Maybe you could get there just using the paly, but I have always found spears to be good farmers (they are good till LC appeared) and you can get swords fast and then send them just like axes with the spears. So by the time you are ready to have light cav take over the farming, there should be a decent amount of either spears/axes, or spears/swords that were doing that job before.

In light of this, I will repeat myself and say that 500/500 was not a huge number even at that point (at that stage that Onaryc talk it is a good amount). Maybe the most O dedicated players would be more like 300-400 spears and then axes (believe me ... No one of them will build 400 spearz in start) , but I don't think that that amount indicates an entire tribe has stacked up it's defense.

Me sorry