Random premade joining list

DeletedUser

Post here if you attually want in, just 1 post from each person, no spam, anything else to do with this can be put in 'Random premade'

Joined people

Big Blue Guy "Snow White."
Yarric/Warriormonkey03 (guy with triple fail name) we are "Princess Jasmine"
dveselis he is "Princess Ariel"
Prototype. ".Tinkerbell."
DEiiTY "Pocahontas"
Nudist (maybe)
Spooner001 "Sleeping Beauty"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

me

/obviousness

co lead ftw

Edit: my vote for the name is "Princess Jasmine" She be the sexiest of them all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nudist

That's one combination that would never work. We're both way too active to be sharing one account, and we'd never be able to share a public forum account :p

DeletedUser

I`m in also - Princess Ariel - because she is having a tea party, for the whole kingdom!

DeletedUser

That's one combination that would never work. We're both way too active to be sharing one account, and we'd never be able to share a public forum account :p

I know where Celebreus lives, and if he had a normal sleeping pattern that co-playing would work :p

DeletedUser

Thats why i suggested it. And you are both extremely good players so i figured it should make a hell of a combo. Though i should have known it wouldn't work because cele's sleeping pattern is much like my own.

DeletedUser

Thats why i suggested it. And you are both extremely good players so i figured it should make a hell of a combo. Though i should have known it wouldn't work because cele's sleeping pattern is much like my own.

I just remembered something that prevents this from working >.<

DeletedUser

I just remembered something that prevents this from working >.<

?

Anyway, i have someone that is a maybe. Name is carebeardelux if you could throw him down. He is looking for a co-play, i have someone in mind with a mail already sent so if they accept we can pair them up. If not mail me for info (i know his time zone so can pair you guys up)

DeletedUser

?

Anyway, i have someone that is a maybe. Name is carebeardelux if you could throw him down. He is looking for a co-play, i have someone in mind with a mail already sent so if they accept we can pair them up. If not mail me for info (i know his time zone so can pair you guys up)

Personal Celebreus stuff I can't say and wha I thought I was with you

DeletedUser71940

I'll go in as .Tinkerbell.

Feel sorry for whoever my Co is going to be ;)

Nudist

I want to co-play with someone and call us "Beauty and the Beast" does that work? :p