Rank #1 - Pointwhore?

DeletedUser

on topic: Nobody has so many points without a large amount of troops for farming. So I doubt he is a "pointwhore". He seems just to be better than the rest, with better I mean more active.

Unlike us.

DeletedUser

pointwhore

Low-ODA and highpoint without nobling being started means..
Intelligent farmer..
They will have more troops than those who have high ODA..

I'm with the Koreans.. They know what they are doing..
They are no pointwhores.. ^_^

P.S. Can I have Korean girlfriend?

DeletedUser

Intelligent farmer..

Agreed. Sina will go far and fast.

I don't want another gf though, one is bad enough...

DeletedUser34827

Intelligent farmer..

Completely wrong.
Highest hauls are only from humans' villages. And removing rivals from 13x13 will let you pick all resources in abandons.
So your suggestion is complete wrong. :)

Woodlandapple

Completely wrong.
Highest hauls are only from humans' villages. And removing rivals from 13x13 will let you pick all resources in abandons.
So your suggestion is complete wrong. :)

not necessarily. I have seen many a noob getting lvl20+ resources before making any troops. If you get lucky and one of these people starts near you, there is no need for OD

DeletedUser34827

I do not tell how to play but peaceful start allowed if only extranoobs surround you. :)
I think I do overestimate this world. May be my previous expirience was too tough :) If pokerface would be in my sport he would be freezed on 250 points :) No doubts.

DeletedUser34827

not necessarily. I have seen many a noob getting lvl20+ resources before making any troops. If you get lucky and one of these people starts near you, there is no need for OD
My noobs are upgraded bots, they build spears and hide resources :)

DeletedUser

I don't know how they could have high rank and low OD ... you have to be clearing the 20spear guys around you to farm IMO.

WhistlerX = me = rank# 4 + OD #8

Almost certainly their HQ's are 20 cause that is the only way to raise points so fast ... HQ build times are faster then most everything else.

DeletedUser34827

I don't know how they could have high rank and low OD ... you have to be clearing the 20spear guys around you to farm IMO.

WhistlerX = me = rank# 4 + OD #8

Almost certainly their HQ's are 20 cause that is the only way to raise points so fast ... HQ build times are faster then most everything else.
I use hq 10 and feel happy :) :icon_twisted:
I suspect pokerface as noob. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser34827

If noone will attack him so he will noble all those noobs who are building their villages for pokerface :)
I'd did the same but I prefer more fun and I love abuse people :)
Probably I'll quit in several week ebcause this world bored me yet :)

DeletedUser

I have a relativly small OD, am I a noob?

Maybe it's because there are only 3 villages near me that ever even managed to build spears and they've been dealt with. OD doesn't really mean anything yet because it could mean so many things; are they wasting their troops, are they on a very competative position, are they attacking just the right amount? Who knows for sure what anyone else is doing.

DeletedUser

OD isnt very relevant in this stage of the game, but it would be interesting to know if pokerface is "troop whoring" or relying also on mines for the needed resources.

Building HQ 20 very early is one of the most important things if you want to achieve a top ranking; I even recommend HQ 25 in the first villa if resources are abundant.

DeletedUser

I would say LC "whoring" cause you can't build mines and get that many res to gain that many points in this short a timeframe.

I'm still surprised his OD is so low ... noobs in his area must not have made 20 spears... hehe

I'm pushing 300 LC, and if you don't think I have def troops come attack me :)

DeletedUser

OD says that they "maybe" have large troops.
my OD is 0 points but I have 200LC.....although small for my buildings poinits,but large then my OD "0" points.

DeletedUser35138

My HQ is only lvl 13, and my resources are all 15, yet i never run dry. I raided the people around me before they had the time to make spears and swords. Now my OD is cr*p but i always get resources from raids.

OD mean next to nothing at this stage. All it means in my case is that i scared the noobs off before they could fight back.

PokerFace, he is defiantly not a point whore. He just eliminated the competition and used their resources.

hogarth01

What on earth?

I get banned because the TW team think i have multiple accounts but i don't.

The blockage is permenant.

Ahwell

DoS was lead by me until i got banned.

Pokerface?

He has multiple accounts.

They come from W17.

Storm-Che is also some multiple account thing.

I don't know if PFDC is a Whore or not.

DeletedUser

What on earth?
I get banned because the TW team think i have multiple accounts but i don't.
The blockage is permenant.
Ahwell
DoS was lead by me until i got banned.
Pokerface?
He has multiple accounts.
They come from W17.
Storm-Che is also some multiple account thing.
I don't know if PFDC is a Whore or not.

What are you basing all these accusations on? I was in STORM and can definitly tell you that STORM/Che!!! were not a multi-accounting team, we were allies.

Are you accusing Pokerface just because he is doing well?

DeletedUser35138

STORM cheat i suppose is safe to say. I consider it cheating anyway. They got barony in our tribe and dismissed every member of our tribe. We would be alot further in the game if it wasnt for that act.