15 lord orhun TURK.! 70 1 70
16 serkan12 DOST 70 1 70
17 Ryoichi TURK.! 70 1 70
18 delhastro TURK.! 70 1 70
19 emuc Elrond 70 1 70
20 Djessey Dx3 70 1 70

people in like 3rd place have more points then the one in 1st

DeletedUser

Oh how things have changed. And i honestly don't know why the TURKS bother, they fail on every world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Errr... What does this have to do with world 5 politics?

DeletedUser6458

And i honestly don't know why the TURKS bother, they fail on every world :icon_wink:
E.T. hasn't exactly failed. Turkish players have as much right to play as any other. Some of them happen to be very skilled players.

[][][][][]

i don't think known one thinks before he posts most of the time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

E.T. hasn't exactly failed. Turkish players have as much right to play as any other. Some of them happen to be very skilled players.

Well most Turkish tribes... Just look at CTurk ,or whatever they're called.

DeletedUser

[][][][][];454708 said:
i don't think known one thinks before he posts most of the time :icon_rolleyes:

OFT :icon_biggrin:

Oh and by the way, Its KnownOne, Not Known One.

bongofury

I would like to think there are many fine and skilled Turkish players out there. But the main problem is the ones i have encountered have all had that Ottoman thing going on. They have all put the fact that they are Turks before the loyalty of the tribe they are in.

So yes i think there are good Turkish players but i believe they are the ones that don't shout " we are Turkish" they just get on a play the game without being racial in anyway

Pkface80

The thing with turkish players and their national tribes is that they are awful in english. They must be one of the worst english speaking nations in the world. (TW world and real world :)
So it is easier for them to be in a turkish tribe where they can speak to eachother.

bongofury

The thing with turkish players and their national tribes is that they are awful in english. They must be one of the worst english speaking nations in the world. (TW world and real world :)
So it is easier for them to be in a turkish tribe where they can speak to eachother.

they only need to learn " help i need support" :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

they only need to learn " help i need support" :icon_wink:

they dont need to learn that... i doubt some ever tried to make themselves understandable in english..

but it is fun to noble some villages in 6 hours and see a support troop arriving 50 hours away.

unlike many these guys surely put all their troop at risk while supporting someone far away