Ransom money (War declaration)

sp.ag

Spaggy smells bacon
Spaggy smells pork
Blank better run
Spaggy's got a fork

:)

DeletedUser

it's got jakub1992's skill... and mexican... and italian... and b1gjul1's res scams.. What's not to like? :S

DeletedUser

The PnP actually reminds me of KV's style of PnP.

First of all, this isn't a PnP thread, this is a declaration of war. Second of all, KV's style of PnP is attempting to flame his opponent to death with nothing to back his statements up with.

Also to Tic-Toc, again we appreciate your support (and intel) here at Blank incorporated.

DeletedUser

Spaggy smells bacon
Spaggy smells pork
Blank better run
Spaggy's got a fork

:)

Sp.ag, I love you, but we are on opposite sides.
But nothing can keep us apart, a happy groom and bride.
I am your knight, and you are my princess.
If only we weren't enemies, battling in this mess.

Fight fire with fire! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Haha, I liked it Zeus.

A good read, and an interesting "declaration". One of the better declarations imo. Just because it's interesting :)

And have fun!

Friskiestspoon

I can't believe I actually understood what you were saying. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Leo following me here? You love me bro? (no homo)

To the declaration author.. I refer you to Tic Toc's home for the PnP refugees. Read it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey author. This PnP fails.. capiche ese?

(Although give them some credit, it was somewhat 'Different')

DeletedUser

Oh, I'm sorry if I can't make threads to compare with ie. : http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=99090 . I'm just having a bit of fun and am not really sure why it needs your 'serious Propoganda' stamp. (Good going with the 'capiche ese' part though :icon_wink: )

Haha, I liked it Zeus.

A good read, and an interesting "declaration". One of the better declarations imo. Just because it's interesting :)

And have fun!

Thanks Rock Lee, that's another one to add to the supporters of Blank, things are looking grim for Evolve I tell you! Their deadline for the ransom res should run out soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

owainn

Its not PnP. It's a war decleration..capiche ese?

Capiche..
Ese........
Rim Gangstaz...
ransoms!

Is this Grand theft auto or TW? You guys gonna start asking for protection resources or go horsejacking sometime soon?

I wonder if Evolve will pay the ransom :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Its not PnP. It's a war decleration..capiche ese?

Capiche..
Ese........
Rim Gangstaz...
ransoms!

Is this Grand theft auto or TW? You guys gonna start asking for protection resources or go horsejacking sometime soon?

I wonder if Evolve will pay the ransom :icon_biggrin:

Of course they will, they must! I doubt Sp.ag wants anymore coffins resting on his conscience.

DeletedUser

Any use of the word ese in this thread was influenced by the movie 'Friday After Next' or was it 'Next Friday'? Can't remember.

However, to the point.

Mans, womans.. Childrens.. & Sp.ag of W20.

Hola, I Zeuz. I play this game with you in K76, capiche ese? Ok Hola. I and my amigos was in K76 and we was talking on the forums ye? Ye, and uhh then we saw this trible. It was no normal trible, you capiche si? So what we thought was simple.. See, we no stupid people ese, we know what we talkin bout man and I sorry to bring so bad news man. Nobody like bearers of bad nus. So we get right to it..

You see, dey had this player with very little points ye? Capiche ese? Ok so we see dis player.. In our continent.. Naturally we be like 'What da Flower Man?!?!' cause we be thinkin.. Evolve be like.. Core tribe rite? And we ain't core ese. We straight up rim-gangstaz ese so..

We see dis guy rite, in our continent rite. And we be like.. Woah.. He got maaaaad good points right. So we took him. I have proof but you can look up the player Jakub1992 for yourself ese.

So we be like.. He good player si ese? Rite.. So he has good points rite? How do tribalwarians staff measure players? By points! So we be thinkin rite.. That a player like dis may be worth many resources. So we be wantin our ransom money rite.

So this is it, Sp.ag.. Here and now, if you don't send 400k of each resource to b1gjul1 (who will forward 99% of the cut to me) by the end of tonight, we're not only rimming jakub, but you and your tribe too.

-----

We're so good we'll have evolve evolving backwards? Get it? Hope that didn't fly over your head ese.

Peace & Love..
Sam - Hoplon Spartaties Eagle Head Diplomat Elite of Blank.

Parts of it are not english.

Sp.ag, ban him.

DeletedUser

First of all, this isn't a PnP thread, this is a declaration of war. Second of all, KV's style of PnP is attempting to flame his opponent to death with nothing to back his statements up with..

While I apologize for unconsciously insulting you with the comment, I must say that it's not my fault if the PnP styles are similar. Personal squabbles are not my fault either. I've nothing wrong with anybody on these forums, but to take back what I said and say it's not true would be a complete and utter lie for the sole purpose of making someone happy. In reality, I said what I said because I noticed real similarities. If you have problems with KV, so be it, but I see no reason for you to flame a player not related to W33 who will most likely never be here to read nor defend anything you say about him. In short, I'll say "The Declaration wasn't bad," but I won't stop referring to it as PnP (...it is...) and I won't take back what I said about it reminding me of another member.

All in all, I welcome you to this world and wish no hard feelings, but must stand and say that I will not accept such short-tempered jousts towards my posts because your style reminds me of someone you don't like.