{RASP} vs. jotad

Yepikayee

The 5 week comment, for the ones who are not astute individuals, was an attempt at propaganda. It didnt work, and ive acknowledged on the forums a couple of times props to jotad for surpassing this timeframe. At the time of the comment, i was not aware of the friendships at the top. This is the only reason the tribe has stayed in tact.....but the numbers right now is the fools gold.
Now u eat your words...

Ill give you an example....what if jotad existed in k34, 35, and 45? Do you think they would have survived for this long?
No (and thats an emphatic NO)

Then we can ask u the same questoin in our territory
U talk a grap

Jotad prestacked villages...enough said. Jotad is located along the rim surrounded by two allies.....enough said.
Not inaff for me ....explane a liddle

Where we have been able to battle, we have either eliminated them (ie, the north where its been a total decimation) or the east (where the stacked vills has slowed the progress....but its still been progress). We (I) have given many hints on how to do warfare, but still jotad does things old school which is....good to take a few vills, but does nothing to the bigger picture.

Jotad takes vills.....we make players quit. Huge difference

if player quits then he have hes own reasons (RASP never put no jotad member quiting)

So props for jotad to keep fighting.....but you were going to have to fight for this length anyways being we were (are) never going to stop until the mission is complete....so i guess its congrats on not having all of you quit at the same time lol

We fight to the end

Lastly, you cannot say 460 mil vs 100 mil when the 460 mil hasnt been attacking you, but more like about 125 mil or so. HUGE DIFFERENCE. If everyone in the tribe currently DID attack jotad with the same ferocity as the fe individuals that have been fighting, jotad would not be in existence. 30 people max from RASP has been involved in the war.....and maybe only 15 continuously......so when you look at the real numbers jotad hasnt really accomplished anything except for exceed my propaganda :)

If u know how many members we have to fight whit u....
U put it in the point ollright i put it too
125 mil against 49 probably

DeletedUser

Now u eat your words...

Then we can ask u the same questoin in our territory
U talk a grap

Not inaff for me ....explane a liddle

if player quits then he have hes own reasons (RASP never put no jotad member quiting)

We fight to the end

If u know how many members we have to fight whit u....
U put it in the point ollright i put it too
125 mil against 49 probably

About the biggest load of crap ive read on here.

ok ok...your right. Jotad has done a phenomenal job, and any time RASP has done something, its 125 mil to 49 so of course they should have done something

just amazing sometimes

How about this Yip....every damn player that has quit or been booted only happened after heavy attacking and heavy losses......heck of a coincidence for what....15-20 players?

I have the pages upon pages of reports....i kind of know whats been going on. get the rose colored glasses off and try paying attention for a change....

DeletedUser

Another case of you guys noticing an inactive before we have has just popped up, and it has another legitimate story behind it.

Anyway, I don't think we need this thread anymore, do we?

DeletedUser

why can't you give RASP the clapping hands. i for one like the way they do an op.

but with the quitting after heavy attack, there is a chance when they are inactive and there is this chance too that they can't carry so much loses and decides to quit.

anyway, no point on arguing. RASP has done well and jotad did their part. ----simple.
but with the declaration that jotad is dead? basically not. it's just RASP's way of putting things up.