Rate Best K Players

slates9

Or you refuse to answer his "stupid ignorance" because you aren't able to answer it...?

That's what I'm reading from all this...if your trying to defend your position by telling us your not a point whore by telling us your nobled the guys main village..great, well done.

However, you haven't shown us the cock-ups in crispys posts that are lies...yet he keeps pointing out your lies...to me it looks like you have a choice of two options.

Reply to crispy and show him where he's apparently a liar

or...

Stop posting in this thread trying to defend yourself against something no one is accusing you of...(I know they said point whore at one or two points, but you've already proven your aren't, so get over it)

HeftySmurf

Or you refuse to answer his "stupid ignorance" because you aren't able to answer it...?

That's what I'm reading from all this...if your trying to defend your position by telling us your not a point whore by telling us your nobled the guys main village..great, well done.

However, you haven't shown us the cock-ups in crispys posts that are lies...yet he keeps pointing out your lies...to me it looks like you have a choice of two options.

Reply to crispy and show him where he's apparently a liar

or...

Stop posting in this thread trying to defend yourself against something no one is accusing you of...(I know they said point whore at one or two points, but you've already proven your aren't, so get over it)

Who are you? dont care.

Crispy has no opinion is this, he left the world, his growth was stunted from the start and was always the mere tool, his opinion is now irrelevant, im now merely enjoying his villages.
Hence why i wont answer his ignorance. I never would have forced the account out of =A= if they had gone along with my plans, its not my fault Pajuno is a dirty ignorant lier.

Crispycargo

Failed to prove my statement incorrect? I am seeing out this world, as Mrsoxs pointed out i unluckily lost a village last night, i responded quick and nobled the players main vill? If i was such the pointwhore noob u describe me as, i would not have done that.

But no, your too ignorant and too stupid, u repeat the same rubbish and i refuse to answer your stupid ignorance.

So I guess i'm too important to be ignored then, teehee :lol:

And when did i accuse you of being a pointwhore hefty? Quote me? Now you're putting words in my mouth to start up a new argument with me because you can't win the previous one. I repeat the same accusations because you refuse to respond to them. And i will continue to post them until you give me the response that i am looking. However, i doubt that you will ever reply to my points because you are wrong and have you no defense against them.

Crispycargo

Who are you? dont care.

Crispy has no opinion is this, he left the world, his growth was stunted from the start and was always the mere tool, his opinion is now irrelevant, im now merely enjoying his villages.
Hence why i wont answer his ignorance. I never would have forced the account out of =A= if they had gone along with my plans, its not my fault Pajuno is a dirty ignorant lier.

It doesn't require villages in a world to have an opinion. That statement is completely senseless.

And hefty, you don't have the right to be calling people liars. Evidence has been presented against you calling you out for lieing and you refuse to reply to it because you can't and you know it's true. You, sir, are the liar.

DeletedUser

Could we get a 'But Jerry, that hoe was sleepin with ma baby's daddy!' from one of you guys before this thread gets closed? I mean.. it'd be epic.

HeftySmurf

It doesn't require villages in a world to have an opinion. That statement is completely senseless.

And hefty, you don't have the right to be calling people liars. Evidence has been presented against you calling you out for lieing and you refuse to reply to it because you can't and you know it's true. You, sir, are the liar.
Please, show proof of where i am the liar? Pajuno tried yet the stats proved him so wrong.

So I guess i'm too important to be ignored then, teehee :lol:

And when did i accuse you of being a pointwhore hefty? Quote me? Now you're putting words in my mouth to start up a new argument with me because you can't win the previous one. I repeat the same accusations because you refuse to respond to them. And i will continue to post them until you give me the response that i am looking. However, i doubt that you will ever reply to my points because you are wrong and have you no defense against them.
Actually i misread one of your posts, ill admit to my mistake there.

Crispycargo

Please, show proof of where i am the liar? Pajuno tried yet the stats proved him so wrong.

I'm not your slave. You are perfectly capable of reading my original two posts on this topic for yourself.

Actually i misread one of your posts, ill admit to my mistake there.

Oh wow, that's surprising. You actually admit to something without trying to cover it up with more lies.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

As i said Previously,

In Response to Post 1:
That deal was struck with my Co-Player Mr.Impossible, i was under no guarantee to stay in =A=.

In Response to Post 2: As Mentioned, merely a tool in a long winded plan, why waste my troops when i can waste yours.

Crispycargo

As i said Previously,

In Response to Post 1:
That deal was struck with my Co-Player Mr.Impossible, i was under no guarantee to stay in =A=.

In Response to Post 2: As Mentioned, merely a tool in a long winded plan, why waste my troops when i can waste yours.

And what about my accusations of your accomplishments on this world? You are going around on these forums posting lies acting as some big hot shot who deserves his rank when in reality you haven't done a thing. Like i said before, "Mr. Impossible got your first three villages. I gifted you my next three. You haven't done a dang thing pal." Care to respond to that?

And what about my arguement that you are an oppertunist. Not a stratgeist. You imply that you deployed all these different tactics and mind games on me to gain my villages when in reality i gifted them to you. Where in the mail does it suggest that you had any influence on my opinion? Nowhere right? And this is just more evidence for my argument that you are full of hot air and continue to post lies about using people when you just came across a stroke of luck. None of the outcomes of these events had anything to do with you so stop acting like you are some master tactician.

HeftySmurf

And what about my accusations of your accomplishments on this world? You are going around on these forums posting lies acting as some big hot shot who deserves his rank when in reality you haven't done a thing. Like i said before, "Mr. Impossible got your first three villages. I gifted you my next three. You haven't done a dang thing pal." Care to respond to that?

And what about my arguement that you are an oppertunist. Not a stratgeist. You imply that you deployed all these different tactics and mind games on me to gain my villages when in reality i gifted them to you. Where in the mail does it suggest that you had any influence on my opinion? Nowhere right? And this is just more evidence for my argument that you are full of hot air and continue to post lies about using people when you just came across a stroke of luck. None of the outcomes of these events had anything to do with you so stop acting like you are some master tactician.
My Mind Games and the fact im a Master Tactician comes from the point how Lethal gave my co-player an account in =A= which we took, and allowed me to spy on everything.
I also managed to get imsopretty18 to leave after planting a lie in the tribe which made everyone believe she was a spy.
I have not done a damn thing? I took imsopretty18's village with ease, she was a Key =A= member in my K until she was forced to leave because of accusations that she was a spy.
Also my train was that good on her, nobody in =A= could snipe it, even her off-world sitter failed, awesome tribe isint it?
Also in relations to the ive done nothing, your sorely wrong, we have been playing together since the start and the growth is a factor of both of us.

Crispycargo

My Mind Games and the fact im a Master Tactician comes from the point how Lethal gave my co-player an account in =A= which we took, and allowed me to spy on everything.
I also managed to get imsopretty18 to leave after planting a lie in the tribe which made everyone believe she was a spy.
I have not done a damn thing? I took imsopretty18's village with ease, she was a Key =A= member in my K until she was forced to leave because of accusations that she was a spy.
Also my train was that good on her, nobody in =A= could snipe it, even her off-world sitter failed, awesome tribe isint it?
Also in relations to the ive done nothing, your sorely wrong, we have been playing together since the start and the growth is a factor of both of us.

First off, i mentioned nothing about lethal giving you an account as i was not here at this time(i had already quit). I asked you how you can consider yourself a strategist and somebody capable of playing mind games on me because the mail clearly states me giving you my villages without a fight and offering to clear a person for you. You had no influence on my decision as the mail shows.

So you took one village out of your what? 8 or 9? And you are proud of this? This is hardly an accomplishment that justifies you deserve your rank.

And either you have just been caught in another lie or ... well, you have just been caught in another lie. How can you say that you have been here since the start, but yet in your last post you say that it was Mr. Impossible who made the "deal." You're telling me that you two didn't have any talks about this at all? Come on now man. How are we supposed to believe that garbage.

And what's this about?

Good morning , evening , night

[...]Basically the account was started by me alone kicking ass. I had some good growth alone, [...]

Oops? Caught in another lie are we?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

*sneaks in and boosts ego by announcing #1 in K64 for quite some time....... Back to the cat fight guys*

HeftySmurf

First off, i mentioned nothing about lethal giving you an account as i was not here at this time(i had already quit). I asked you how you can consider yourself a strategist and somebody capable of playing mind games on me because the mail clearly states me giving you my villages without a fight and offering to clear a person for you. You had no influence on my decision as the mail shows.

So you took one village out of your what? 8 or 9? And you are proud of this? This is hardly an accomplishment that justifies you deserve your rank.

And either you have just been caught in another lie or ... well, you have just been caught in another lie. How can you say that you have been here since the start, but yet in your last post you say that it was Mr. Impossible who made the "deal." You're telling me that you two didn't have any talks about this at all? Come on now man. How are we supposed to believe that garbage.

And what's this about?

Oops? Caught in another lie are we?
I can have access since the start, doesnt mean ive been playing properly since the start? to the many players that know me, who actually have a sense of respect and some decency know that i am a very busy person, hence for a week or two i was mildly inactive, probably farmed once a day.

It makes no difference about your villages, infact nobody really cares about your villages, why are you even bothering? we took them, we are keeping them, your noob tribe can try hurt us but they cant.

Oh and for players that do know me, they know i deserve this rank, unlike some random 1 worlder like yourself.

DeletedUser

*sneaks in and boosts ego by announcing #1 in K64 for quite some time....... Back to the cat fight guys*

Maybe the thread should've been titled #1 drama queen? I see a few contenders...

On Topic: grats:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by HeftySmurf:
Not hard for a noob to hit an empty village overnight close by him and noble it

Why was the village empty point whore come to mind.

HeftySmurf

Why was the village empty point whore come to mind.

Not hard to hit a village rebuilding after the nuke has been used, it had like 400 axe, 391 lc and 19 rams if u want to be pedantic.

Point Whore? Id like to see you lot try take a village, you seem to give us them with open arms.

Crispycargo

I can have access since the start, doesnt mean ive been playing properly since the start? to the many players that know me, who actually have a sense of respect and some decency know that i am a very busy person, hence for a week or two i was mildly inactive, probably farmed once a day.

One of you has been caught in a lie. Most likely it's you as you are now trying to cover it up by saying, "oh well i wasn't trying at the beginning." However, i don't buy it for a second as he stated that he was playing alone. You were not playing the account at the beginning buddy and therefore the legwork was not done by you, but instead Mr. Impossible. I wouldn't be surprised if you go and cry to Mr. Impossible now and tell him to come back here and contradict his original post. We will see if i'm correct.

But either way, my point still stands that you haven't done anything on that account to deserve your rank. You are just some nobody who stumbled across the account and got a lucky break because a tribemate around you happened to be quitting at that time. You continue to portray yourself as some pro when in reality you don't deserve ANY respect on this world as you have done NOTHING. And now you have just added another tag. A liar. Congrats on ruining your rep even further hefty. Not that there was anything good about it to begin with i might add...:icon_rolleyes:

Oh and for players that do know me, they know i deserve this rank, [...].

Say it yet again, hefty! It'll come true next time! I Promise! :lol:

Last edited: