Rate the Avvy and Siggy Thread

DeletedUser92018

I don't think there is one yet so post the score out of 10 for the person above you.
1 is lowest 10 is highest.
Should look like 8/10.

If you want to, give reasons for your mark and how the above person can improve.

NO GOING OFF TOPIC!
Kai, let's go.

DeletedUser

3/10
5/10

Ditch the anime.

I have no avy so dont rate it, obviously.

DeletedUser92018

N/A
8/10
What's wrong with Anime? It's the best thing to watch if you have a spare 20 minutes or 12 hours :?

DeletedUser

A thread already exists, and it's in the right section.

You can find it here: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=208654

These kind of threads have nothing specific to do with the world and as such do not belong in the World forum. However, they serve a purpose for bonding between World 51 players and therefore are generally permitted (at least at this stage) in the General Discussion forum.

DeletedUser

A thread already exists, and it's in the right section.

You can find it here: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=208654

These kind of threads have nothing specific to do with the world and as such do not belong in the World forum. However, they serve a purpose for bonding between World 51 players and therefore are generally permitted (at least at this stage) in the General Discussion forum.

Most worlds have one of these threads.

7/10

DeletedUser92018

10/10 - Pacman is winrar!!!!
5/10 - Life is NOT a box of chocolates for a start.
Secondly, in a box of chocolates you usually check which ones you are going to eat before eating them as you don't wanna east some weird squishy chocolate with red inside and tastes disguisting.
If life was chocolate most people would be eaten by now :?

DeletedUser

Ikr, I just check that little paper that comes in the box telling me what kind of chocolates they are...

6/10
8/10

G0dzP0t

It was 121 px high? Unless it's just my browser bugging out, any who either you have changed it, or my browser is back to normal