Rate the External Posters

DeletedUser

I'm rating blakey2782:

Makes inaccurate posts without supporting facts.
Then he flames people and posts the face palm meme. When his post is even more of a face palm.
Then when he gets called out, he keeps trying to support his argument with false support.

Other than that he's a pretty nice guy :p

DeletedUser

I will rate the posters I can do so off the top of my head.

Immunesoul - 3/10 contributed nothing except for a regular update on his farming escapades. Turn it in.
A humble player - 5/10 appears to be a bitter and socially awkward person, does not make for easy reading. However does bring a certain degree of amusement, if for the wrong reasons.
Alessoninpointwhoring - 8/10 insightful, whether long or short generally easy reading.
Itachi89 - 6/10 mainly spam but such people keep forums alive :D
Raawx - 8/10 made the thread :p
Rok n roll - 7/10 can spam or post properly if he wishes.
Wiz dani - 5/10 remember but not seen enough, neither good or bad.

DeletedUser

I will rate the posters I can do so off the top of my head.

Immunesoul - 3/10 contributed nothing except for a regular update on his farming escapades. Turn it in.
A humble player - 5/10 appears to be a bitter and socially awkward person, does not make for easy reading. However does bring a certain degree of amusement, if for the wrong reasons.
Alessoninpointwhoring - 8/10 insightful, whether long or short generally easy reading.
Itachi89 - 6/10 mainly spam but such people keep forums alive :D
Raawx - 8/10 made the thread :p
Rok n roll - 7/10 can spam or post properly if he wishes.
Wiz dani - 5/10 remember but not seen enough, neither good or bad.

(bow) everyone loves spammers :lol:

DeletedUser

What I've got for the posters I recognize:

kung..fu..master: Horrible, horrible PnP. It says something when someone sticks out in my mind that way. Flaming, ill-informed, fails to see the merit in an opposing opinions, fails to acknowledge when s/he is factually incorrect, spamming, poor formatting and occasionally off-topic - you name it, they've done it.

Raawx: Love the siggy and the name. Mostly one or two sentence replies. Looking forward to more in-depth posts.

itachi89: Good contributions to various threads. Some more well thought-out than others, tends to be territorial about friends/tribe. In general, adds to the forum.

twenty-five: Already knows that I love his posts. Devastatingly cutting, which is always fun to read.

ALessonInPointWhoring: An asset to the forum and to his tribe with his posts. Objective when the situation calls for it, willing to try to educate the opposition when he feels they are in error instead of just saying "You're wrong, you idiot." Haven't seen him resort to ad hominem attacks no matter how many times the poster will engage him using those tactics. Only issue one might have is he can get sidetracked on a thread if some random is incorrect on a point involving his account - and will spend too much time trying to convince them when the best approach (methinks) is to put the counter-view out there and leave it alone. (That being said, if that were a crime, we'd all be guilty. It's sooooo difficult to not to want to respond to everyone who is just flat-out wrong.)

Day I Return: Not sure if I like him because of his posts, or because he's complimented me/agreed with me in the past. In any event, I usually smile when I see he's posted.

One I would like to nominate:

One Last Shot: Wrote what I think was the most clever post so far on W63. Many probably missed it because of where it was written, and that it was hidden behind a spoiler, but you're cheating yourself if you don't at least take a look at it. I found it absolutely hilarious, and the sheer time dedicated to it by the author is worthy of mention alone. Here's the post: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6540008&postcount=87

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Day I Return: Not sure if I like him because of his posts, or because he's complimented me/agreed with me in the past. In any event, I usually smile when I see he's posted.

Aww, new friend.

*Draws up plans for maintaining new reputation.

=]

DeletedUser

One Last Shot: Wrote what I think was the most clever post so far on W63. Many probably missed it because of where it was written, and that it was hidden behind a spoiler, but you're cheating yourself if you don't at least take a look at it. I found it absolutely hilarious, and the sheer time dedicated to it by the author is worthy of mention alone. Here's the post: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6540008&postcount=87

Googly has too much time on his hands :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here goes...
[spoil]
kung..fu..master - seems like a complete person
Speciocide - nice guy
Raawx - nice guy
Immunesoul - nice person
Rok n Roll - oh, he's awesome ;)
itachi89 - awesome guy when in a good mood, spams a lot :p
blakey2782 - Can be cool, or a total person
twenty-five - haven't really seen posts, but those I have have seemed to be alright
The Last Fight - ^^
GOD-OF-KINGS - alright guy, seems nice enough
Alyxar - never seen or heard of them
Wiz Dani - seen 2 posts, they were alright
ALessonInPointWhoring - Good Mood: Nice guy, can provide banter, but rarely on forums. Too boring on forums. Bad Mood: Complete person
Day I Return - Alright
Nameless Prophet - Never really seen anything[/spoil]