Rate The Forum Posters!

Repinski

Ok everyone, I have gone through a few of the thread ans I came up with a list of the more common forum posters of w48. Now this is a thread where you are to rate the forum posters off their posts here on the w48 forums. DO NOT rate them on their in game skill, their tribe, your affiliation with them, your personal opinion towards them, or that kind of thing.

This is hopefully going to be an unbiased rating on all the people I have listed below and only on their forum posts.

Here is the list.

• Kash2Smash
  • harbinger297
  • ObsidianButterfly
  • bsgreer1
  • thegodfather-chaos
  • Mr.Self-Destruct
  • NeverineX
  • Hotaka
  • mtrskllz
  • mr.infinity
  • fusion ray
  • skunk15
  • Marvx360x
  • deathfire09
  • deathangelxyz
  • Hells Horses
  • Matflan50
  • M3dive
  • rascal1991
  • -ku-
  • Dr. Cuddle
  • pyker42
  • G0dzP0t
  • Rairiku
  • Dirty Addict
  • Your our BUFFET
  • electrisety
  • nightblade.greyswandir
  • Bigevan2
  • Dark T-Rex
  • Sanotra
  • Raawx
  • repinski
And of course!

• MissKittieCat
Yes I am aware that this is a long list but these are the more common posters of the w48 externals and so I think they should all be rated. I'll start.

• Kash2Smash - I don't have a high or low opinion of this guy, I guess time will shape my opinion here.
  • harbinger297 - Poster from a while back, you see him from time to time. I have never actually seen a long post from him though... That is a disappointment...
  • ObsidianButterfly - Ahh OB, I love his posts, I don't know what it is about them but I just like em :)
  • bsgreer1 - Poster from a while back, you see him from time to time. I have never actually seen a long post from him though... That is a disappointment...
  • thegodfather-chaos - TGC, kinda hasn't posted recently, where have you gone? I always enjoy reading his posts.
  • Mr.Self-Destruct - Who?
  • NeverineX - Had a few beefs with him a while back but to be honest I really don't have a problem with him. He is entitled to his opinion.
  • Hotaka - By far the worst poster that has ever come to this forums. Not that his posts Fail they are just complete and udder spam. That is the only reason why I have not given him a Failminator title yet.
  • mtrskllz - Been here a while and I have some respect for him, never really have gotten into an argument with him so I can't really say.
  • mr.infinity - Mr.I, has some pretty good post and some not so great but by far not the worst ones either. Above average poster.
  • fusion ray - Poster from a while back, you see him from time to time. I have never actually seen a long post from him though... That is a disappointment...
  • skunk15 - Newer guy I think, so far hasn't earned any merit or made a fool of himself IMO.
  • Marvx360x - Poster from a while back, you see him from time to time. I have never actually seen a long post from him though... That is a disappointment...
  • deathfire09 - Newer guy I think, so far hasn't earned any merit or made a fool of himself IMO.
  • deathangelxyz - Newer guy I think, so far hasn't earned any merit or made a fool of himself IMO.
  • Hells Horses - HH, thought out, well written, researched posts. That is all I need to say here.
  • Matflan50 - Ahh Failminator#2... You just don't know when to shut up sometimes and you keep bringing up the same arguments, need new material much? I am sorry but you will never be the original Failminator no matter how hard you try. :icon_wink:
  • M3dive - Sensible post but also sometimes not that great of posts. Above average poster IMO.
  • rascal1991 - Don't know much about him.
  • -ku- - He asks questions and has somewhat sensible posts. He doesn't go running his mouth or make completely stupid posts so that is a plus.
  • Dr. Cuddle - Hugs for everyone?! :lol: Sorry but I had to make fun of your forum name, if I didn't I wouldn't be myself :icon_wink:. Not the best posts but not the worst either. A mediocre poster here.
  • pyker42 - Pyker, what can I say about pyker... A great poster, good at flaming, and has sensible posts.
  • G0dzP0t - Honestly I do not know much about him.
  • Rairiku - Xtreme. Why the second forum account? Are you afraid of something that you need two accounts DaB?
  • Dirty Addict - Another flamer of this forum. He has some really good posts but some that are not to great. He does keep the forum active though.
  • Your our BUFFET - One of the flamers of this forum. He tends to argue with Failminator#2 a lot and not all his posts are well thought out or detailed but when you do see those posts.... you better hope not to be on the receiving end.
  • electrisety - Noob. His posts are not that well thought out and he leaves himself wide open to get demolished by facts a lot of the time.
  • nightblade.greyswandir - He does sigs and is good at them. I like seeing him around, he brings... how do I describe it... he just brings a good atmosphere with him.
  • Bigevan2 - :icon_eek: a TITAN poster? There are not many of those around. Personally I think he is a good poster with decent posts. Never getting into the flame wars or big debates though...
  • Dark T-Rex - More of a spammier poster IMO. But still an active poster and helps keep this forum alive.
  • Sanotra - New guy on the block? He is a newer posted for w48 forums but he definitely is not new to the forums. You can tell that just by looking at the way he posts.
  • Raawx - He tries to keep the peace during flame wars and tends to have more thought out posts even though they are short.
  • repinski - Meh, total nublet.
  • MissKittieCat - The forum moderator of w48. She has good posts and brings personality to the forum moderator job when she posts which most moderators fail at.

DeletedUser83993

I deleted the people that I couldn't rate for either not reading their post or not remembering ;)
  • ObsidianButterfly - Meh doesn't post a whole bunch, but in the ones he posts he seems to know what he is talking about.
  • Mr.Self-Destruct - Always agrees with me :D Jk. Well he usually knows what he is talking about but usually he will just quote someone that he agrees with and will say he agrees or something of that sort.
  • Hotaka - hahahahahaha. Doesn't know what he is talking about... He seems not to like Envy or BYON--when they existed-- because he can't egt into them :lol:
  • mtrskllz - He acts like he can win in a flame war or what I like to call a discussion. Never posts valid points and doesn't post true reasons on whatever he believes.
  • mr.infinity - Posts way to little atm. :icon_neutral:
  • Hells Horses - I usually like his posts. Sometimes he does start up a random thread that could be in another one... but other then that he is a great poster he knows what he is talking about.
  • Matflan50 - Seems to just like getting flamed and act like he is winning xP
  • pyker42 - He knows how to debate so I would advise not getting in a flame war with him :lol:
  • Dirty Addict - He is just a plain dirty flamer D: His flaming is funny though sometimes...
  • Your our BUFFET - He loves getting the last word... :D I have a no homo fetish about him :lol: as I do a lot of other people but his is more special :D
  • electrisety - I don't like reading his posts so many grammar mistakes D:
  • nightblade.greyswandir - GREAT sig maker :D The posting hmpfff xP The noobiness plague seems to have got to him with his recent thread opening :p
  • Bigevan2 - New to the forum. He seems to lurk and post in the "Rate the player" thread Ithink he is just showing off :D
  • Dark T-Rex - Seems to have way to much time on his hands with his recent PnPs. They're fun to read though.
  • Raawx - Only thing I remember about him is him discussing his ban on the forum :| Unacceptable :lol:
  • repinski - This nublet :| He posts a lot I believe ? He knows what he is talking about also.

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes I am aware that this is a long list but these are the more common posters of the w48 externals and so I think they should all be rated. I'll start.

I don't have strong opinions of the majority of posters. There a good number, starting with repinski, and including Hells Hammer, Your Own Buffet, Dirty Addict and the obvious ones, who I consider pretty much much of a muchness.

The two who seem to stand out are:

pyker42

Brings a certain combination of intelligence and maturity that stands out. Well thought out, doesn't descend to personal insults, even when flaming. A certain 10/10 poster.

MissKittieCat

Make the most of this wonder while she lasts. Long-term members of the TW community have long noticed that forum moderators start out from the same gene pool as the rest of us, but have a charm bypass as part of the transition to Senior Mods, and, once they have had the last dregs of humanity and compassion leached from their still-warm bodies, and what remains of their brain replaced with a "vitriol gland", they are ready to ascend to the realm of Forum Administrator.

By comparison, In-Game staff start as like unto demi-Gods, the Brightest and the Best are chosen to join their ranks, and, once appointed, they labour among us mere mortals selflessly and hard until the very cream among them are chosen to be Senior In-Game Staff, where light perpetual graces their keyboards, and every mouse click is a thing of elegance and beauty.

MissKittieCat, I beg you, there is still time - turn away from the Dark Side.

MARKET:

OFFER: 1 forum infraction
WANTED: 1 in-game get-out-of-jail-free-card

DeletedUser

I deleted the people that I couldn't rate for either not reading their post or not remembering ;)
  • ObsidianButterfly - Meh doesn't post a whole bunch, but in the ones he posts he seems to know what he is talking about.
  • Mr.Self-Destruct - Always agrees with me :D Jk. Well he usually knows what he is talking about but usually he will just quote someone that he agrees with and will say he agrees or something of that sort.
  • Hotaka - hahahahahaha. Doesn't know what he is talking about... He seems not to like Envy or BYON--when they existed-- because he can't egt into them :lol:
  • mtrskllz - He acts like he can win in a flame war or what I like to call a discussion. Never posts valid points and doesn't post true reasons on whatever he believes.
  • mr.infinity - Posts way to little atm. :icon_neutral:
  • Hells Horses - I usually like his posts. Sometimes he does start up a random thread that could be in another one... but other then that he is a great poster he knows what he is talking about.
  • Matflan50 - Seems to just like getting flamed and act like he is winning xP
  • pyker42 - He knows how to debate so I would advise not getting in a flame war with him :lol:
  • Dirty Addict - He is just a plain dirty flamer D: His flaming is funny though sometimes...
  • Your our BUFFET - He loves getting the last word... :D I have a no homo fetish about him :lol: as I do a lot of other people but his is more special :D
  • electrisety - I don't like reading his posts so many grammar mistakes D:
  • nightblade.greyswandir - GREAT sig maker :D The posting hmpfff xP The noobiness plague seems to have got to him with his recent thread opening :p
  • Bigevan2 - New to the forum. He seems to lurk and post in the "Rate the player" thread Ithink he is just showing off :D
  • Dark T-Rex - Seems to have way to much time on his hands with his recent PnPs. They're fun to read though.
  • Raawx - Only thing I remember about him is him discussing his ban on the forum :| Unacceptable :lol:
  • repinski - This nublet :| He posts a lot I believe ? He knows what he is talking about also.

You seem to have forgotten my name.

Wait one sec and I'll get mine up.

DeletedUser

• Kash2Smash - Haven't seen him around a lot so...
  • harbinger297 - err...
  • ObsidianButterfly - he welcomed me like no one else.
    [*]bsgreer1 - who?
    [*]thegodfather-chaos - Decent poster.
    [*]Mr.Self-Destruct - See him posting a lot.
    [*]NeverineX - WHO?
    [*]Hotaka - nub.
    [*]mtrskllz - Sometime see him post, been on the down side recently.
    [*]mr.infinity - Would like to see a good PnP from him.
    [*]fusion ray - Mostly short, quick posts.
    [*]skunk15 - Don't see him around.
    [*]Marvx360x - F*cked up sig :icon_evil:. Hate that guy.
    [*]deathfire09 - AHH! WHO?
    [*]deathangelxyz - WHO?
    [*]Hells Horses - He can try a bit hard sometimes.
    [*]Matflan50 - To long :(.
    [*]M3dive - Decent, but why TITAN? WHY?
    [*]rascal1991 - Grr. Who?
    [*]-ku- - Sometimes doesn't know what he's saying.
    [*]Dr. Cuddle - Cuddling 'em axes.
    [*]pyker42 - Good.
    [*]G0dzP0t - Decent.
    [*]Rairiku - Decent.
    [*]Dirty Addict - BOXXY!
    [*]Your our BUFFET - Old enemy, new friend (I hope :icon_rolleyes:)
    [*]electrisety - Tries to hard.
    [*]nightblade.greyswandir - Keep making them signatures!
    [*]Bigevan2 - I HATE HIM!
    [*]Dark T-Rex - Best PnP Poster I've seen, 10/10.
    [*]Sanotra - Just fail, come on man!
    [*]Raawx - Err.
    [*]repinski - Love this guy, got his skype :O.
    [*]MissKittieCat - She be a cute kittie.

Good?

DeletedUser

• Kash2Smash - Haven't seen him around a lot so...
  • harbinger297 - err...
  • ObsidianButterfly - he welcomed me like no one else.
    [*]bsgreer1 - who?
    [*]thegodfather-chaos - Decent poster.
    [*]Mr.Self-Destruct - See him posting a lot.
    [*]NeverineX - WHO?
    [*]Hotaka - nub.
    [*]mtrskllz - Sometime see him post, been on the down side recently.
    [*]mr.infinity - Would like to see a good PnP from him.
    [*]fusion ray - Mostly short, quick posts.
    [*]skunk15 - Don't see him around.
    [*]Marvx360x - F*cked up sig :icon_evil:. Hate that guy.
    [*]deathfire09 - AHH! WHO?
    [*]deathangelxyz - WHO?
    [*]Hells Horses - He can try a bit hard sometimes.
    [*]Matflan50 - To long :(.
    [*]M3dive - Decent, but why TITAN? WHY?
    [*]rascal1991 - Grr. Who?
    [*]-ku- - Sometimes doesn't know what he's saying.
    [*]Dr. Cuddle - Cuddling 'em axes.
    [*]pyker42 - Good.
    [*]G0dzP0t - Decent.
    [*]Rairiku - Decent.
    [*]Dirty Addict - BOXXY!
    [*]Your our BUFFET - Old enemy, new friend (I hope :icon_rolleyes:)
    [*]electrisety - Tries to hard.
    [*]nightblade.greyswandir - Keep making them signatures!
    [*]Bigevan2 - I HATE HIM!
    [*]Dark T-Rex - Best PnP Poster I've seen, 10/10.
    [*]Sanotra - Just fail, come on man!
    [*]Raawx - Err.
    [*]repinski - Love this guy, got his skype :O.
    [*]MissKittieCat - She be a cute kittie.

Good?

Just to clear some things up. Medive an I aren't in titan anymore.

ps: I do one later:lol:

M3dive

Lets get back to topic .
I just rated them , list is too long and it hard to explain my opinion about all of them .

• Kash2Smash -----> 7/10
  • harbinger297 -----> ?
  • ObsidianButterfly -----> 9/10
  • bsgreer1 -----> ?
  • thegodfather-chaos ------> 7/10
  • Mr.Self-Destruct -------> 6/10
  • NeverineX ------> ?
  • Hotaka ------> ?
  • mtrskllz --------> 7/10
  • mr.infinity -------> 8/10
  • fusion ray -------> 7/10
  • skunk15 -------> 8/10
  • Marvx360x -------> ?
  • deathfire09 ------> 7/10
  • deathangelxyz -----> ?
  • Hells Horses ------> 8/10
  • Matflan50 -------> 6/10
  • M3dive -----> 3.1415926/10
  • rascal1991 ----> 6/10
  • -ku- -----> 6/10
  • Dr. Cuddle ------> 7/10
  • pyker42 -----> 9/10
  • G0dzP0t -----> ?
  • Rairiku -----> 9/10
  • Dirty Addict -----> 7/10
  • Your our BUFFET -----> 8/10 Experienced flamer just like all of good leaders , but sometimes he go a bit extreme on flaming that burn himself as well.
  • electrisety ------> 8/10
  • nightblade.greyswandir -----> ?
  • Bigevan2 ------> 7/10 Should take care of his Rep very carefully , he has many haters on forum due to El cihad issue .
  • Dark T-Rex -----> 9.8/10 I <3 his posts
  • Sanotra -----> 8/10
  • Raawx -----> 9/10
  • repinski -----> 9/10 Thanks for the Good topic .

DeletedUser

• Kash2Smash - Know him but haven't seen him around yet.
  • deathfire09 - Me <3
  • Hells Horses - Seems like an okay guy
  • Matflan50 - Please remove my ears before he speaks again
  • M3dive - Can't remember what I read from him so no opinion.
  • -ku- - Not sure about.
  • Dr. Cuddle - He's very cuddly.
  • Dirty Addict - Not sure.
  • Your our BUFFET - Can go overboard sometimes.
  • electrisety - Respect for getting rid of Mat.
  • nightblade.greyswandir - Pretty cool.
  • Bigevan2 - Might be the ghost of terminator.
  • Dark T-Rex - Love those pnp's.
  • Sanotra - Not sure.
  • Raawx - I like his sig.
  • repinski - Great guy, good topic to make for us all :)

DeletedUser

:O I am not on the list D: guess I don't post often enough...I don't get involved in flame posts which occur a lot in early worlds lol

DeletedUser76218

Great topic Repinski, good idea. :D

• Kash2Smash - Seems okay, I tend to agree with him about "things" 60% of the time.
  • harbinger297 - Who?
  • ObsidianButterfly - Decent, and fairly consistent with his posting.
  • bsgreer1 - Seems okay. Can't say I've seen him post much though.
  • thegodfather-chaos - I like his posts.
  • Mr.Self-Destruct - Umm...?
  • NeverineX - Don't know him.
  • Hotaka - I think he's okay. Seems to know what he wants to get across to us.
  • mtrskllz - Don't like him. Only posts in the "Funny IGMS" thread that I've really seen.
  • mr.infinity - I love to hear his opinions on anything really.
  • fusion ray - I <3 me. :D But I'm a total nubcake. ;)
  • skunk15 - Can't say I've seen him post much.
  • Marvx360x - I like to hear his opinions. I tend to agree with him a lot of times.
  • deathfire09 - Who?
  • deathangelxyz - Only seen a few posts from this guy, I like him so far though.
  • Hells Horses - One of the best in the business. Love his posts, as they are very well thought out, and facts ALWAYS back him up.
  • Matflan50 - I like his posts, I know some people don't, but I do.
  • M3dive - Decent poster. Sometimes I can tell that he might not have proofread any of the work, but he seems okay, we all learn.
  • rascal1991 - Only posts periodically, so I don't know much.
  • -ku- - Who?
  • Dr. Cuddle - He's okay. I don't usually agree with him, but he has his points here and there. Can be a big spammer at times though.
  • pyker42 - I absolutely LOVE his game that he played in the "Funny IGM's" thread. Great poster.
  • G0dzP0t - Who?
  • Rairiku - Like the guy IG. Haven't seen him post a long reply yet though.
  • Dirty Addict - Very big spammer. Can have his points though. Overall, mediocre poster.
  • Your our BUFFET - Decent poster. Tends to flame people a lot though, which can get annoying at times.
  • electrisety - Failminator #2 ftw!
  • nightblade.greyswandir - Who?
  • Bigevan2 - El Cihad maybe? I'm not completely sure, but he seems okay, if it is El Cihad, then he kinda cleaned up his act a bit.
  • Dark T-Rex - Great poster. A little too much time on his hands?
  • Sanotra - New to world 48 forums, but seems to know what he's saying.
  • Raawx - Good poster. All I can say.
  • repinski - One of the best posters in world 48.

• MissKittieCat - Do you ever purr? :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

:O I am not on the list D: guess I don't post often enough...I don't get involved in flame posts which occur a lot in early worlds lol

Sorry whooker, the threads I looked at I didn't see you post in at all :icon_cry: I decided to do one of you just because though :icon_wink:

• Whooker - Total nubcake. His posts seems to normally be short but he does tend to make points in his short posts.

• electrisety - Failminator #2 ftw!
Failminator#2 is Matflan. Elec will never get the title Failminator as he wants the title. It is not something you should want, it is something that we use to make fun of people :lol:

I am disappoint.

Oscar your one of my favorite trolls but you don't post here often enough to be on this list :icon_cry:

And I am surprised that most of the people that responded to this so far like me :icon_eek: I thought I would be one of the more disliked people. :lol:

Keep the rating coming and I may continue to do this from time to time as the active forum posters change. :icon_wink: