Rate the Listed Players.

• Thread starter DeletedUser92094
  • Start date

slinkiestwizard

Quote:
Norman the cat
Furball with a small sence of humor i rate him 5 threads , and when im done 1 ING

wow upset still not listed

DeletedUser92094

I was going to geremy, but you left mixed messages (no, not that way).
First you said what hell might as well.
than you said, i already learnt my lession on this stuff?

but if you wish to be, i cant deny.

DeletedUser

A little hard to rate Broly the nub until we find out how many players join this world :icon_redface:

Just a little curious about how many times he'll be rimmed on this world is all..
Maybe he can beat his trips to the rim on 41...5 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'll alow myself to be on such a list as long as I receive a female :icon_razz:

No post ops either :lol:

DeletedUser92094

I'll alow myself to be on such a list as long as I receive a female :icon_razz:

No post ops either :lol:

post ops? POST OPS! that a great idea :icon_surprised:

but i will add you to the list. ;)

DeletedUser198

:icon_rolleyes: this guy is a joke

:lol: if ur gonna talk crap, dont use an alias nub

A little hard to rate Broly the nub until we find out how many players join this world :icon_redface:

Just a little curious about how many times he'll be rimmed on this world is all..
Maybe he can beat his trips to the rim on 41...5 :icon_redface:

Oh boy, got to love the haters, please talk your crap once the world starts then we will see what your saying afterwards =]

DeletedUser92094

I personally enjoy a lot of before-world-opens hatred, it makes it that much sweeter when you beat them, and say "Told you we win!" :D

DeletedUser71925

Is this a joke? A list without me?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:lol: if ur gonna talk crap, dont use an alias nub

w41 WhySoSerious.?? you may remember the tribe called Chuck! that rimmed you and your ranked #2 tribe :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser198

w41 WhySoSerious.?? you may remember the tribe called Chuck! that rimmed you and your ranked #2 tribe :lol:

Oh, the pathetic tribe hopper haha i hope i see you in this world and hopefully close by me this time so i can show you how i really play ;]

DeletedUser

Oh, the pathetic tribe hopper haha i hope i see you in this world and hopefully close by me this time so i can show you how i really play ;]

pfft i was right next to you when you were on your second account. which was also the same size as me at the time you took it over. i sure hope you learned a lot since w41 :icon_redface: