Rate the Player above you

DeletedUser

rebelcommando

Points: 3/10 - 421 late start, but your activity looks good.
Tribe: 1/10 - You are in a solo tribe. Thats fine, as I wouldn't expect any tribe to make a difference with so few points.
Location: 5/10 - Again, a late start, and too early to tell what will happen in K74. However, your 15x15 is sparse and inactive, so that is a bonus.

DeletedUser

Amblydoper
Points: 9.5/10 pretty good start up in my opinion, can't be pointwhoring with that much efficiency.
Location 9/10 pretty good also (I suppose it goes with your points ;)) not even a single active player in your 7x7 for easier early farming and a couple of good farms outside of it probably. You may find yourself a noble target but dont grow too fast if you want it to be decent ;))
Tribe: 7.5/10 once more. Even if I dont know much about this tribe it seems fairly solid if we compare it to the rest of the world. We can not really predict anything about most of the tribes still...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

auguthy2

Points: 7/10 rank 85 in K55 and almost in the top 500s, looking good
Location: 6/10 You have a few active people in your 11x11 but your prob letting them grow so they become good noble/farm targets in the future but that might reduce your resources in farming now
Tribe: 9/10 rank 77 with 16 members, rank 8 in K55 and rank 11 for OD, very nice

DeletedUser

What you mean join a more experienced and organised tribe? Ghosts is fine..we have very good players and are very organised..so theres no need to switch. By the way, when you get banned? :p

Ghosts is a simple mass recruiting tribe. As much as you want to deny it, it's true. Your tribe has alot of noobs, pointwhores, and leadership is simply not smart at all. I am not saying that everyone in Ghosts is a noob, I am just saying you have a good chunk of usless players. When your tribe goes to war, alot of players will not be able to hold their share of weight.

Points 9/10 (lots of ponts)
Tribe 6/10 (never heard of them the tribe is "pay!")
Location 7/10 (good farms)

Overall, a 7.5/10. If I knew about your tribe, I would comment.

You do not know who Pay! is. I hope you were be sarcastic.

Please Rate me!!

DeletedUser

Nope, don't know them :p

I don't care about early tribes, most will be gone in a month.

DeletedUser

Most premades fail, whether or not this is the same, I don't know.

DeletedUser

Rebelcommando :

Points: 3.5/10 - One has to take into account that you are 446 points in K74 but you are rank 58 in your own continent. Thats not very good.

Location: 5/10 well in terms of survival outer core (near rim) may be a good place to be in but you only have 50 ish villages in your 15*15 block so village density is very low. Also there doesn't seem to be any good competition in your continent which further accentuates your shortcomings in having a low continent rank.

Tribe: 7.5/10 - This I'll give a better rating to. I like the idea of a tribe where the members fight each other.

My in game name is Mowie Wowie

DeletedUser

PeRvIs:

Points: 9.5/10 - Very good considering that you are in arguably in the best tribe in R4KI that world 45 has to offer at this moment.

Location: 10/10 - I haven't seen a better location yet. Your area is ripe with future noble targets and has a good amount of barbs and in actives for a player of your caliber to thrive on. I can tell that you are one step ahead of the rest of the players in your area in terms of where you want to go in the future judging by the number of active players you left alone.

Tribe: 10/10 - Filled with players that I hope to one day play along side myself (not counting alliances on other worlds). I can't wait to see you guys in action.

DeletedUser

Eternal Rest:

Location: 7/10 - Got a few good noble targets (got raventower in your 15x15 :lol:). Quite a few active players and a lot of them are in your 7x7.

Tribe: 6/10 - I'm still a little bit iffing on Pay!.

DeletedUser

The Brilliant Blue

Points: 10/10 - second on your K, outgrown neighbors, that`s (almost) as good as it gets at this stage pointwise;

Location: 5/10 - all of the people that managed to get at least half-decent growth around you are in the same family tribe. If they organize at least a bit, you might have some trouble. Also, very small amount of barbs in your 15x15, and inactive people are not growing too;

Tribe: 5/10 - I`ll be neutral on this one, a two man tribe isn`t a tribe, at least not at this stage. :)

DeletedUser15106

RaoulDuke

Location: 7/10 - 5/10 for the location on its own, which is kinda far out, but an extra two because I know you'll make it work <3

Tribe: 10/10 - Good choice!

DeletedUser

^^

Points 7/10 - couple of small hiccups but decent recovery
Location 9/10 - 3 potential noble targets in 15x15
Tribe 10/10 - its great.

Overall 10/10 - sends love, huggles and kisses in her mails :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser18879

^^

Points 7/10 - couple of small hiccups but decent recovery
Location 9/10 - 3 potential noble targets in 15x15
Tribe 10/10 - its great.

Overall 10/10 - sends love, huggles and kisses in her mails :icon_biggrin:

Points 9/10 - good going, almost at top 5.
Location 10/10 - good farms + 1800 pointer with scary profile to noble near
Tribe - 9/10 I see some familiar faces, good players, good luck with it.

DeletedUser

LTCL

Points 10/10 - Currently top 20, hard to beat that. ODA shows you clearly arent point whoring as well. Good going so far.
Location 10/10 - Youve established clear dominance of your 7x7, and I see a few good noble targets in 15x15, only one of which is in a tribe you probably dont want to get involved with.
Tribe 7/10 - This can go up to a 9 or 10 if you find some more, has the early makings of a super tribe. As long as the tribe isnt obnoxious arrogant people, which usually kills super tribes, you could be in very good shape.

Overall 10/10, you are a clear threat in this world.

DeletedUser

Ghosts is a simple mass recruiting tribe. As much as you want to deny it, it's true. Your tribe has alot of noobs, pointwhores, and leadership is simply not smart at all. I am not saying that everyone in Ghosts is a noob, I am just saying you have a good chunk of usless players. When your tribe goes to war, alot of players will not be able to hold their share of weight.

I think its funny that I still see some people in the forums reffering to Ghosts as "mass recruiting noobs". Just because you havent heard of some of us because we don't flood the forums with arrogant ramblings and baseless trash talk. Youll know quite a few of us in a few months, dont worry. Just because youre the duke of a failing tribe and like to bash people in the forums doesnt make you worth anything.

And dont bother bashing our leadership, look around. The respected leaders of the top tribes are quitting already and we arent even at nobles yet. Our leader has been ruling with an iron fist since taking over, and actually quells the problems when the arrogant yet most experienced players go overboard instead of giving up. Has a clear sense of direction and a plan to get us there. You'd know that if you, ya know, knew anything at all about our leadership.

Here are some FACTS, not opinions.

-Ghosts just cut the fat big time, and is still in the process of doing more.
-Has the 3rd highest AVERAGE points per player in the top 80.
-Has been top 10 since the beginning and shows no signs of going anywhere.

Yes, the tribe still has some noobs. Your whole tribe is noobs. And if youre playing the duel account that I think you are (Xzatz), didnt we just make you a farm? Find me a tribe with more than 20 people that doesnt have noobs. Even the "great R4KI" has some noobs in it.

So lets hear some FACTS, not opinions, that make you think ghosts is a "fail". Besides that it had 50 members a long time ago, even though it eliminated the dead weight and thats no longer relevant.

DeletedUser

kevin.thomas

Points: 8/10 - rank 70 and compared to your area obviously youll be dominant

Location: 8/10 - Great location, left a few villages to grow for nobling. Only downside i see is that your close to one of your tribe member which means farming is pretty much cut in half but then again, working together sort of cancels that out.

Tribe: 8/10 - Ghost is currently as you said trimming its members down. There doing quite well and in the future im sure they will dominate their K. They have a lot going for them due to the fact that im sure they have a lot of improving to do which they are doing so it seems.

J-i-M