Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

Position: 8/10 seems to have lots of farms plus potential noble targets
Tribe: 7/10 high in ODA rank relative to points rank, some names are familiar to me
Rep: 5/10 not familiar with you

mostlyevil

DeletedUser

What? You be dissing the Empire!? (For all to know, .nosympathy. has a nice big barb near him that used to be me... I had to restart because of his super mod powers :icon_eek:)

Points; 6/10 Not very high at this stage, only 335 points. (rank 1643) :icon_neutral:
Position; 710 Looks like you'll have decent farms if you can dominate your area.
Tribe; Too early to say.
OD; 320 score, rank 777 (10/10 just for being so lucky!!!) :icon_biggrin:

My IGM: :icon_idea: rebelcommando (shocker there...)

d4m0

Position: 8/10, lotsa barbs
Tribe: 7/10 seems reasonable, not too many players which is good :)
OD: 8/10 good enough :p

I started late-ish :)
And I'm not pointwhori- I mean LC rushing ;)

DeletedUser

d4m0

Points: 7/10 - good for your area. can't say anything els rite now, it's too early.

Position: 8/10 - rim is ftw sometimes. awesome place with so many villages around you. but I guess you didn't ask them to restart their account(just like what I did).

Tribe: 6/10 - a good rim tribe.. :)

ODA: 8/10 - ODA means nothing at this early but hey, you got some and it means you're clearing your area.

DeletedUser

[ ODA means nothing at this early but hey, you got some and it means you're clearing your area.

Hypocrite much?

ToMManJeRRy

Tribe: N/A
ODA: 8/10 see quote above.
Location: 9/10 very good location and I'm guessing they are all cleared by now.

DeletedUser

Tribe: 80/2697
ODA: 65/4613

DeletedUser

Speenzer

Speenzer

Points: 4/10 - You started W47 on 23rd of February, thats a total of 9 days, you should be atleast twice the size you are right now in my opinion, maybe you're just a slow starter or perhaps the competition in your area has been sucking your farms dry.

Position: 1/10 - K46 - Area occupied by KoH and WB1066 - Honestly you're position Is awful, A real deathtrap and I see no real chance of survival. You're really gonna have to emerge in your area soon If you are to have any chance of survival. So many larger players In your area, farms seem scarce and are probably drained of resources by some of the larger players in your 15x15. Yuu will really need to fight for your survival.

ODA: -/10 - Doesn't really matter and honestly, I'm nothing going to bother rating this, some people believe preserving your troops is the right thing to do and others believe that clearing the competition early Is best. So honestly I cant really comment on this without being flamed.

Tribe: 3/10 - Doesn't look exceptional either, the outcasts of W37, players that never really seem to get anywhere in TW, maybe this time you can Improve and prove me wrong, but I highly doubt it. Positioning Isn't great, players are to closely clustered to early. With a few premade's nearby and with the remarkable amount of talented players on this world, I dont think your future is bright on W47. Wish luck to you guys anyway.

Reputation: 7/10 - Noticed you on W37 forums and in a couple of other places, most of time not always for the right reasons and alot of useless posts however It got you recognized, ING, as far as I see, not the most accomplished player out there, but with a bit of determination, maybe you can improve for future worlds. My reputation Isn't exactly excellent either so I guess I can't really comment to much on another player about his.

W47 IGN: Teh Creme :)

skittl.png

Last edited by a moderator:

A humble player

Tribe: 7/10
Position: 3/10 rather horrible
OD: -/10
Rep: -/10 No idea, so won't rate
17/30

DeletedUser

I'm gonna be humble for you-

noob/10
noob/10
noob/10
noob/10

(sorry, I didn't feel like rating you...:icon_razz:) You're not too much of a noob though...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Position: 6/10 lots of empty space outside your 7x7
Tribe: 5/10 Many slow growers
OD: 7/10 Decent, probably a good amount of easy kills nearby
Rep: -/10 Don't know you

mostlyevil

DeletedUser

Position: 6/10 lots of empty space outside your 7x7
Tribe: 5/10 Many slow growers
OD: 7/10 Decent, probably a good amount of easy kills nearby
Rep: -/10 Don't know you

mostlyevil

hoya Forky.

i have no idea what name you're under, and i cba logging back in and having to resend the sit, so i'll ignore the first... 4.

Rep: 7/10 xD

No one except my tribesmates and sulpl0x know who/where i am in this world, so..

DeletedUser

hoya Forky.

i have no idea what name you're under, and i cba logging back in and having to resend the sit, so i'll ignore the first... 4.

Rep: 7/10 xD

No one except my tribesmates and sulpl0x know who/where i am in this world, so..

I know :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Stop posting, you... I want someone to rate me :icon_razz:

A humble player

OD: 5/10 IMHO way to high, but others have different opinions (my opinion is right though)
position: 5/10 explains the low points
Tribe: 5/10 meh, premade, but failing as far as I can tell
Rep: -/10
20/40

d4m0

OD: N/A
Position: 7/10 - few barbs, you'll get lots of farms after BP ends though
Tribe: 10/10 best way to set up a tribe
Rep: 8/10 seen ya around.

And my OD is from clearing teh n00bzors around me.