Rate the player above you

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You guys don't know anything about zoquelle?

What world do you play???
He's one of the finest warriors this server has ever known.

Know your role guys.
Know your role.

I don't have doubt in him...?

Just I haven't heard much about him.

DeletedUser

You guys don't know anything about zoquelle?

What world do you play???
He's one of the finest warriors this server has ever known.

Know your role guys.
Know your role.

But he's not the original....

DeletedUser

Rate me :)
Scarlet Ash...

-Points:- 1.6 mill/ 17/20 i know i cant talk because im still aiming for 1mill, but still a good size and in a good location..
-OD:- 9mill ODA... 17/20 Quite good for your size, nice work, i gess you always have food aftr all
-Fame/Reputation:- 17/2o When ever you have an argument you are calm and clear, this is good thing
-Game and forum personality:- 18/20 Not the most common poster, but nice when you do and a good laugh on skype :)
-Tribe:- 19/20 enough has been said about PnP i think

DeletedUser74079

Points: 13/20 doing quite well. i myself am a relaxed player at the moment because i have the stress of GCSEs :/ 720.740
OD: 9/20 its good for your size but on my old acc i had double that on half the points...mebbe you should be clearing teh low morale nubs xD 1.589.882
Fame/rep: 17/20 Your a nice guy, you seem to know what youre talking about....mostly. i guess knowing gaz you must be good at something.
game/forum personality: 18/20 you post regularly, most of the time ontopic which is more than i can say for myself xD
tribe: 20/20 BCB is the one other tribe on this world i would be in. i like PnP but i doubt midnight, busa, ashy or the lord api would let me close xD

DeletedUser

But he's not the original....

The original Zoquelle rocked too, however i would have to say the drunk one is far more dedicated :)

ahhh rating hawkman.. lemme see

umm yeah,

i recognize your name !
i don't usually want to punch you
as for in game.. well i am sure you do/did? the best you could at that time and if that is enough for you its enough for me.

/mails backie and tells him never to let hawkman in <3

scarlet ash

Sandy, Im gonna kidnap and make you my wife :p.

Your 20/20 for everything Sandy ;D.

Last edited:

DeletedUser74079

The original Zoquelle rocked too, however i would have to say the drunk one is far more dedicated :)

ahhh rating hawkman.. lemme see

umm yeah,

i recognize your name !
i don't usually want to punch you
as for in game.. well i am sure you do/did? the best you could at that time and if that is enough for you its enough for me.

/mails backie and tells him never to let hawkman in <3

oh noez 0.o i guess that's good. my ign is drag00n6.

and backie cant afford me ^_^

tell him "darksideofthecookie" world 51...

DeletedUser

this is world 21 though hawk, if we are gonna bring up other worlds.. well i can prolly pwn you there myself ;0

i kid i kid.

DeletedUser

Sandy warned Shtaal several months ago not to mess with her friend KBS, Shtaal is afraid of Sandy now.

Sandy, Im gonna kidnap and make you my wife :p.

We need to talk <3

Last edited by a moderator:

scarlet ash

So shtaal, what ya need to talk about :p
wink.gif

DeletedUser

Im gonna go ahead and rate Shtaal :lol:

OD:- 19/20 13mill... 4x your own sixe :lol:
Fame:- 19.5/20 Long term member of LT, well known i would say, and a great guy but he does annpy me occasionly xD
Reputation:- 19.9/20 Well known and well thought of, always well structured arguments
Tribe:- 19/20 LT while possibly lacking motivation is deffinately a favourite tribe of mine and got hXc members everywhere :p

XxBRICKSTERxX

Benolds!

Points- 16/20 1,084,203. About double my size
OD- 15/20 2.2 mil Not as good as me :p
Fame- 18/20 You post on the forums often. Your in my tribe so that makes you famous.
rep- 17/20 I don't know what to many people think about you, but die to replies on the forums I don't think its to bad lol.
Tribe- 19/20...you like bouncy castles