Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser

mmmm am not good at rating others but would like to myself rated :p

OTDDeathAwaits

mmmm am not good at rating others but would like to myself rated :p

Area 2.5/5.. close to the front - expansion prospects? Or the prospect of being eaten? Might not be the ideal location.
OD 4/5.. Attack and been attacked. Credit Due.
Tribe 0/5.. Apparently an entirely Inactive tribe - Including Zero Gravity(yourself) - According to Zero Gravity(Yourself) :p
Profile 5/5.. I love the profile! It lists my next target :D

SOLO-

DeletedUser115558

Area 4/5 .... Have plenty of space to grow, to eat or eaten by enemy and also to escape ..lol
OD 2/5 ....... yet litmus test not tested on you, low points for lower ODD
Tribe 4/5 .... I am not Biased like you when rating etc. , that deserve from looks
profile 3/5....Something is their

DeletedUser

Area 2.5/5.. close to the front - expansion prospects? Or the prospect of being eaten? Might not be the ideal location.
OD 4/5.. Attack and been attacked. Credit Due.
Tribe 0/5.. Apparently an entirely Inactive tribe - Including Zero Gravity(yourself) - According to Zero Gravity(Yourself) :p
Profile 5/5.. I love the profile! It lists my next target :D

SOLO-

its a pity to see biased people around but i respect your analysis given your postion.
Keep it up !!

DeletedUser109837

Raavna

Points: 2/5 Not that good for being a core start I know it can be hard to expand in there which is why i never start in the core :)
Area: 2/5 I would be depressed if i were you. Nowhere to go without stepping on any of the big tribes toes
Tribe: 2/5 From what I can gather from the externals and elsewhere. Warpig is turteling it out in the core, I might be wrong tho.
OD: 4/5 You've seen action on both departments (offensive and defensive) but also lost some villages in the KRT war.
Profile 2/5 There is really nothing butth profile Picture (which i like)

DeletedUser

Gorfo94

Points: 4/5 - Obviously started late but so far as I can see you are one of the more dominant player in your area. Good amount of player caps to earn you the points as well. Nice spread of vills which should help with farming too.
Area: 4/5 - A whole K of expansion to your north east. Morale could be an issue, hence only 4. Should be enough to keep you occupied though.
Tribe: 4/5 - Nothing bad to say about them at this point, appear to have done a solid job of polishing off enemies.
OD: 2/5 - Both ODA and ODD lagging behind your points rank. ODD is maybe not your fault, but wouldve expected more ODA from your player conquers.
Profile: 3/5 - standard profile :) Nothing overly good or bad.

ThePr0phet

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gorfo94

Points: 4/5 - Obviously started late but so far as I can see you are one of the more dominant player in your area. Good amount of player caps to earn you the points as well. Nice spread of vills which should help with farming too.
Area: 4/5 - A whole K of expansion to your north east. Morale could be an issue, hence only 4. Should be enough to keep you occupied though.
Tribe: 4/5 - Nothing bad to say about them at this point, appear to have done a solid job of polishing off enemies.
OD: 2/5 - Both ODA and ODD lagging behind your points rank. ODD is maybe not your fault, but wouldve expected more ODA from your player conquers.
Profile: 3/5 - standard profile :) Nothing overly good or bad.

ThePr0phet

OD: 4/5: I don't really like high ODA in the beginning of the game.
Area: 4/5: Seem to be taking control of your area.
Profile: 5/5: I like your profile picture
Tribe: 5/5: I really like you guys, you seem to know what you are doing.
Farming: You have the awards you need to be having at this stage so a bit hard to tell.

Rate me almurph!

DeletedUser112332

OD: 4/5: I don't really like high ODA in the beginning of the game.
Area: 4/5: Seem to be taking control of your area.
Profile: 5/5: I like your profile picture
Tribe: 5/5: I really like you guys, you seem to know what you are doing.
Farming: You have the awards you need to be having at this stage so a bit hard to tell.

Rate me almurph!

Points: 3/5 - considering you started in May, could be far better - also seem to be being attacked.
OD: 3/5: OD is average, should be higher though. All depends on situations, however.
Area: 2/5: Little spread out, seem to be taking a big hit.
Profile: 1/5: Not much for a profile - a link to tribalwars, not sure the point.
Tribe: 0/5: Tribeless - my guess is you quit recently and are being internalled.
Farming: Probably should have farmed more.

TheFlyingAce

DeletedUser115580

TheFlyingAce

Points: 3/5 - considering you started in May, could be far better - also seem to be being attacked.
OD: 3/5: OD is average, should be higher though. All depends on situations, however.
Area: 2/5: Little spread out, seem to be taking a big hit.
Profile: 1/5: Not much for a profile - a link to tribalwars, not sure the point.
Tribe: 0/5: Tribeless - my guess is you quit recently and are being internalled.
Farming: Probably should have farmed more.

TheFlyingAce

Points: 3/5 - Not bad considering that you started on July .
OD: 2/5: OD is in the borderline of average and quite low. Needs more ODA
Area: 4/5: Good spacing for farms. Seems to dominate his area
Profile: 4/5: like the GIF :p
Tribe 3/5: I like joker-themed tribes XD

yar07

dominancle

Points: 4/5: Great rate of growth aside from large amount of internals in the past 10 days nothing that isnt good from what I can see.
OD: 4/5: Took your area by force and it shows in your oda/odd.
Area: 4/5: You seem to have a good control on your area just have a few hundred point tribes which can easily be cleaned up and good expansion opportunities to the rim.
Profile: 2/5: Nothing special really aside from some decent achievments.
Tribe: 3/5: Under performing in both major wars. I see villas being taken from your tribe but non being taken for aside from random players and Hard Steel.

Never posted in these forums or done one of these before so sorry if it was to generous or improperly done :p

Dominancle

spiderpigxxl

Points 4/5: not that high but you started really late and your growth is decent.
Od 3/5: not that high aswell but it all depends on your surroundings and the rim isnt well known about its big fights early on.
Area 4/5: lots of room for expantion and also safe enough with your tribies near.
Profile 2/5: Mweh
Tribe 4/5: hard to judge but i have a soft spot for the smaller tribes trying to survive at the rim. You guys are holding up good till now so hope you can for a longer time.

trisman

Points 3/5: I would say they are about correct for where you are, I guess it might be a little higher if you didnt have an attack on you recently because your growth is generally quite good.
OD 3/5: Although your ODA is OK for your size and points (albeit not amazing) having lost 4 villages I think your ODD could be higher. I like the fact you have no barb nobles though.
Area 5/5: Nicely split into 2 clusters with plenty of expansion room around.
Profile 5/5: Enough said
Tribe 2/5: I am sure you guys are good layers but the lack of numbers makes you a little vulnerable imo. Still, good luck to you

ign lord armandini

spiderpigxxl

Points 3/5: I would say they are about correct for where you are, I guess it might be a little higher if you didnt have an attack on you recently because your growth is generally quite good.
OD 3/5: Although your ODA is OK for your size and points (albeit not amazing) having lost 4 villages I think your ODD could be higher. I like the fact you have no barb nobles though.
Area 5/5: Nicely split into 2 clusters with plenty of expansion room around.
Profile 5/5: Enough said
Tribe 2/5: I am sure you guys are good layers but the lack of numbers makes you a little vulnerable imo. Still, good luck to you

ign lord armandini

Seems pretty accurate ^^

Ps. still rate lord armandini

panamakid

Lord Armandini

Points 5/5: You started around the same time as me and you have outpaced my growth by double, I'd say that's pretty optimal.
OD 3/5: For someone with twice as many point as me, you have the same ODA. I would like to see a higher ODA as an indicator of how you like to play this game. Also, your ODA rank is way lower than your overall rank, I'm not a fan of that.
Area 3/5: Looked like really solid growth at first, but now you're bumping up against some real wackos.
Profile 4/5: Should be "wasted." :)
Tribe 3/5: You have more than twice as many point as the next biggest player in the tribe. This makes you a large target and a single point of failure in terms of tribal morale.

DeletedUser

Panamakid

Points 3/5: Lastly nice gain of points. Some stagnation around the start of August but if you keep your growth you´re soon back on pace.

OD 4/5: ODA > Rank which is nice. No real OP´s on you so far thats why -1 point.

Area 2+1/2 /5: Not really aware of the situation in the east. Don´t get the use of the new cluster in the south before really having a consolidated frontline. May a result from the stagnation in August and looking for new land.

Profile 2/5: I´m no fan of anime.

Tribe 3+1/2 /5: Some players have a couple of zeros next to their growth. The overall growth is fairly low in the last 3 weeks. Two players have more than 5 times the average. I Like the "Alice in Wonderland" CoA though +1/2

Time-

Tyroooon

First time I try this, hope I'm not harch.

Points: 5/5: A late start but you are more than making up for it. About 1/3 barb and internal noblings, which I find to be about the maximum to be healthy.

OD 4/5: OD rank well below points rank, probably because you haven't been opped yet.

Area 4/5: Safety of tribemates and probably diplomacy with ADHD. Although it looks as if your tribe could use a decent war to get some real expanding potential since the rim has stopped growing.

Profile 2/5: Don't care for it, also I don't like those spoiler goofs.

Tribe 3/5: You seem to be the star of your tribe, not really balanced in terms of size and OD-activity. Several people lack growth relative to their size. However overall, a stable growing force. And I absolutely love your COA. :D

Time-

Frozen Beauty

Time-

Points: 5/5 with a lot of good conquers. Nice to see no internals.

OD: 4/5 pretty good.

Area: 4/5 seems like you got your area locked down. All your villas are spread out meaning you probably timed/planned most of your landing times and crap.

Profile: 5/5 I dont know who she is but shes cute. Im jelly.

Tribe: 4/5 I know some your tribe members :) Good players.

Frozen Beauty.
Kristina/Isabella.

DeletedUser42132

Tribe 3/5: You seem to be the star of your tribe, not really balanced in terms of size and OD-activity. Several people lack growth relative to their size. However overall, a stable growing force. And I absolutely love your COA. :D

Time-

shhh thats our plan grow slow and keep low profile ;)

DeletedUser

Frozen Beauty.

OD: 3/5 OKish ODA, almost 90% of ODD gained in last week or so, having issues?:) Also all of the villas conq look like easy caps, not fully built. 5 or so barbs which is good.
Position(Area): 3/5 90% tribe owned contined, ok, but lack expansion routes?
Profile: 5/5 love the russian theme
Tribe: 4/5 Nothing much to say