Rate the player above

king dalt555

fredfredburger
Points: 8/10 You have 4 villages, that's pretty good but all of them are under 3k. I understand that's because you're on the rim though.
Tribe: 6/10 Don't know much about them, but rank 16, you could do better.
OD: 9/10 Good job keeping you troops. Still cleared some stuff, but at this stage lower OD is best :)
Location: 8/10 Good farming, I doubt your tribemates farm much. As you can see in your points section though, it limits your noble targets to small villages.

IGN: Pain.Carbon

DeletedUser

IGN: Pain.Carbon

Right, lets see

Tribe: Rank 3, they look solid and although recruitment is said to be very limited you managed to have found 65 people and i find it hard to believe you have enough decent people in there to suggest "Very Limited" to be an accurate description. But I don't know enough about your guys to be sure. 7/10

OD: 85k, quite decent. Not too much but not too little, does show you are aggressive and unafraid to throw down 8/10

Location: There seem to be a lot of tightly packed 1k villages near you, which will be a pain in the ass im sure but room to move is great 8/10

ign is Dragon Flatulence

DeletedUser

Right, lets see

Tribe: Rank 3, they look solid and although recruitment is said to be very limited you managed to have found 65 people and i find it hard to believe you have enough decent people in there to suggest "Very Limited" to be an accurate description. But I don't know enough about your guys to be sure. 7/10

OD: 85k, quite decent. Not too much but not too little, does show you are aggressive and unafraid to throw down 8/10

Location: There seem to be a lot of tightly packed 1k villages near you, which will be a pain in the ass im sure but room to move is great 8/10

ign is Dragon Flatulence

I think you're being a tad harsh there mate

I reckon points 10/10
Tribe 9/10
OD 8.5/10
Location 7/10

mr--clean

points 8/10
tribe 9/10
OD 3/10 dude I had more than that before my workshop
location 5/10

DeletedUser

Rating - mynameissi

Points: 7/10 - Based on surrounding players, you have a lot of competition in your area. Lucky for you most of them are in your tribe.

Tribe: 9/10 - Good rank/ODA, strong continent hold.

OD: 2/10 - You really didn't help your tribe get to 5th ranked ODA haha. I'm guessing the bigger guys around you did all the clearing.

Location: 5/10 - I'm iffy on this. You are in a position where you are the weakest *in points* in your area, but your have plenty of tribe members around to keep you alive. The tribe members nearest you will most likely get the villages you should be nobling, unless you do work quickly. Farming doesn't seem like a big help for you either. Now that I think about it, 2/10.

EDIT: IGN - Slippery When Wet

mr--clean

Points 9/10
tribe 8/10
OD 10/10 Hot damn
location 6/10 two vills in the same 2x2? you must not care about farming much anymore

DeletedUser

location 6/10 two vills in the same 2x2? you must not care about farming much anymore

Well I figured I had enough 1k+ villages in my 20x20 with lvl 25 mines that there was enough for two villages. =/

DeletedUser

Mr--Clean

Points: Well you have more then me, but you have a tribemember in your 9x9 with 600ish more points... So I'll give you a 6/10. Your being outdone bro!

Tribe: The tribe looks fun, I suppose. But not impressive at all. Your rank is higher then your tribal OD as well... I can't give you higher then another 6/10 because I don't know that much about it. You passed because off the low member count.

OD: Your OD is above your rank in points. I like that :) Mostly ODA, so I'll give you a 7/10.

Location: 4/10. Sorry but your tribemate in your 9x9 is bad. Him passing you however is even worse... You failed this one.

PS, Advance Wars kicks ass! ^^

DeletedUser

Rating - mynameissi

Points: 7/10 - Based on surrounding players, you have a lot of competition in your area. Lucky for you most of them are in your tribe.

Tribe: 9/10 - Good rank/ODA, strong continent hold.

OD: 2/10 - You really didn't help your tribe get to 5th ranked ODA haha. I'm guessing the bigger guys around you did all the clearing.

Location: 5/10 - I'm iffy on this. You are in a position where you are the weakest *in points* in your area, but your have plenty of tribe members around to keep you alive. The tribe members nearest you will most likely get the villages you should be nobling, unless you do work quickly. Farming doesn't seem like a big help for you either. Now that I think about it, 2/10.

EDIT: IGN - Slippery When Wet

No no no no
STOP rating me, I only posted because I wanted to "correct" a rating, jeez.
My OD will improve.
As for your positioning thing... just lol
Try and Rim me ingame if you want, you'll fail

DeletedUser75995

363 Dragon Flatulence HEAD 9.896 33299

Points 10/10
Tribe 9/10
OD 9/10
Location -->boring to check

Ingame name Rusu Masakage

Pts: 3/10 could be much better just look at the 30k above you
Tribe: 6/10 losing respect for them
OD: 7/10
Location/ 4/10 probably on the list of targets for the 30k

Won't reveal IGN so just skip me :)

DeletedUser95184

Bump, You've been rated enough, somebody rate me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser64969

tribalanon

Opponents defeated: 70.639 (165.)
Tribe: ARMADA

points 9/10 Points very good, has had a nice start up, likes his farming, very nice area.

tribe 6/10 Making the world boring already, merging merging merging, End of the day this worlds not even into continent wars and there merging, completely and utterly pointless and i hope they get gang banged, end of the day tw is suppose to be a struggle not just giving up and mering, least these guy are true too there name, there defo an armada :D

OD 9/10 low so thats good in my opinion, no point having high OD starting

location 9/10 plently of noobs to farm and noble not bad :)

me = Spotted cow

DeletedUser19927

Internal Extinction !

Points : I am impressed , 6 days in and nearly the same points as me ! 9

OD : Far too low for your size methinks ! 3

Tribe : Small but that's the way I like my tribes ! 7

Rep : 6

DeletedUser96039

Sword Stalker!

Points: Not much to say i guess it is 1.5k and you have been playing for 3.5 weeks. But then again looking at your OD it could explain you are rebuilding troops etc. 7/10
OD: Excellent. 8/10
Tribe:Well.....Your diplomat so.. 6/10
Location: Well you have competition and a player around 800 points bigger than you to your SE. A few players exist within your point range but if your troop count is much higher than the rest then you have an excellent area for nobling so.... 8/10

DeletedUser93993

devilrat

points-could be a lil higher. yeah u joined recently 5/10
OD- HMMM u have only ODA. not bad keeping in mind u r only playing for 2 weeks 7/10
Tribe- try a better tribe 5/10
rEP- No idea so giving an avg marks 6/10

total 23/40 ..( didn expect u to get more than 50%..lol)

comments: the world just started. u have time to grow. no worries :)

MY INGAME: chengorg